This World is ? .... what do we do now??

Options
dr.oliverpo
dr.oliverpo Members Posts: 242 ✭✭
edited March 2011 in The Social Lounge
Dont know what the hell is going on. This is just a preview of the future to come. Man is being allowed to play ? almost %100 now.
People repeating ? is coming for the earth, yea until an Asteroid or the Sun eats this planet ok. Government experimenting w/ Nuclear Weapon/ Earthquake/Storm machines. Starting wars w/ other countries then stepping back to watch them ? themselves. WTF??

What the hell is so bright about our future? "Somebody help us" = the most irrelevant thing one could say in a few years... if we r still here.

Comments

• Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    We stop having children.

If people insist on having children then it is an absolute must that we use genetic engineering to create human beings who are intelligent, compassionate and incapable of involuntary suffering. Because there is a genetic basis for these traits, social/cultural reform will never be enough. Only through science and technological advancement can humans create paradise on Earth (or any other planet).
  • dr.oliverpo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Huruma wrote: »
    We stop having children.

If people insist on having children then it is an absolute must that we use genetic engineering to create human beings who are intelligent, compassionate and incapable of involuntary suffering. Because there is a genetic basis for these traits, social/cultural reform will never be enough. Only through science and technological advancement can humans create paradise on Earth (or any other planet).

Ok what you are saying has some good points, but Again... you are talking about Exactly what I think we should avoid at the same time. Playing ? . No offense but, White people seem to be obsessed with it. NASA is 99.9% White/ that HAARP program = White People. Who built that ? gigantic USELESS $9 Billion dollar Hadron Collider that failed to reveal anything about earth anyone gives at ? about.... = White people. Im just saying also.But stop playing ? .
  • Huruma
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ok what you are saying has some good points, but Again... you are talking about Exactly what I think we should avoid at the same time. Playing ? . No offense but, White people seem to be obsessed with it. NASA is 99.9% White/ that HAARP program = White People. Who built that ? gigantic USELESS $9 Billion dollar Hadron Collider that failed to reveal anything about earth anyone gives at ? about.... = White people. Im just saying also.But stop playing ? .

Why shouldn't we "play ? " if we can do a better job than he ever has? Why should people suffer because of some outdated, superstitious belief that we're not supposed to "interfere" with "nature"?

If we have the power to make certain "? -like" decisions then we can't avoid "playing ? " since only "Gods" could be in a position to have to make that decision one way or the other. Even deciding not to 'play ? ' is 'playing ? '.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't have a problem with the world the way it is. Better life expectancy, better technology, and better information availability than in the past.

And above all, it's entertaining.
  • dr.oliverpo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Why shouldn't we "play ? " if we can do a better job than he ever has? Why should people suffer because of some outdated, superstitious belief that we're not supposed to "interfere" with "nature"?

If we have the power to make certain "? -like" decisions then we can't avoid "playing ? " since only "Gods" could be in a position to have to make that decision one way or the other. Even deciding not to 'play ? ' is 'playing ? '.

Like harming the earth, attempts to destroy the plant and mankind.. is that cool? The "powers" are not being used for good at all. So what u sayin? Destroying, Polluting, playing with weather/eathquakes, and "Population" control/Genocide. are NOT Cool.
  • Huruma
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Like harming the earth, attempts to destroy the plant and mankind.. is that cool? The "powers" are not being used for good at all. So what u sayin? Destroying, Polluting, playing with weather/eathquakes, and "Population" control/Genocide. are NOT Cool.

Only sentient beings can be 'harmed'.

Maybe we aren't talking about the same things. When "playing ? " harms humans or other sentient beings then I agree that we shouldn't do so, not because "playing ? " is bad but because it would be harmful.
  • aijalon
    aijalon Members Posts: 919
    edited March 2011
    Options

Very insightful.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Solution = Kick white poeple out of power. By any means necessary.
  • aijalon
    aijalon Members Posts: 919
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Chike wrote: »

I'm actually frightened by this as we would be let with the Barak Obama Types.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

or anyone with nukes but nature is gonna handle this with no problem
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    try to make the best of it
    have some fun
  • Tha-Realist
    Tha-Realist Members Posts: 491
    edited March 2011
    Options
    There's not much 'we' can do... "They" control everything. Governments and similar groups are "they", average ordinary people are "us'. I'm not saying anybody should overthrow anything, I'm just saying we need more ordinary people in control, and for them to stay in touch with tha ordinary reality while controlling. For tha most part tha rich tend to look out for tha rich and that leads tha average person nowhere. A lot of tha damage is already done and it will take years and years to reverse it if it's even possible to reverse some of it. There will never be peace on this planet as long as life exists. Tha only thing life is promised to bring is death. But if we had level headed people in some form of control around tha world we could reduce tha rate that war is seen. But basically - like you said, tha world is ? ... And nobody knows what to do.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    There's not much 'we' can do... "They" control everything. Governments and similar groups are "they", average ordinary people are "us'. I'm not saying anybody should overthrow anything, I'm just saying we need more ordinary people in control, and for them to stay in touch with tha ordinary reality while controlling. For tha most part tha rich tend to look out for tha rich and that leads tha average person nowhere. A lot of tha damage is already done and it will take years and years to reverse it if it's even possible to reverse some of it. There will never be peace on this planet as long as life exists. Tha only thing life is promised to bring is death. But if we had level headed people in some form of control around tha world we could reduce tha rate that war is seen. But basically - like you said, tha world is ? ... And nobody knows what to do.

realize that most of "them" were "average ordinary people" at some point and you'll see how futile that is.

absolute power corrupts absolutely. no matter who's in charge there will be an element of corruption. thats just human nature.

on a small scale... think about how many people hook up they friends with things like employee discounts. seems harmless, but thats exploiting the system and technically wrong
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't see a problem with the world the way it is.

HAARP isn't what you think, playing ? does more good than bad, and the world is in functioning order. You will never live in a utopia unless humans are changed in a lab, because most of the ? that goes on is human nature. If people think ? is so bad just ? yourself then it's not that hard to figure out.
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Quit having children is the only solution which I have stated on a daily basis on this site. Good to see atleast one other person around here see's the true light also. Much respect to Humura.
  • Chike
    edited March 2011
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    Why so much hostility? when more pleasurable means would be the real solution to that so-called problem.

We could ask white people to give up their power nicely, but I doubt they'll comply.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

I co-sign you young man.
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    Quit having children is the only solution which I have stated on a daily basis on this site. Good to see atleast one other person around here see's the true light also. Much respect to Humura.

Humura is one of the wisest people on this site. The 3 of us should set up a child free website or some ? . I could never bring up kids in this complete mess of a world. I can call myself a happy person because I don't have any kids to worry about. I won't even mention the stress kids bring into the average person's life.

I'm gonna get a vasectomy next year, so no ? I ? with can ever claim I'm the baby's daddy.
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options

Never gonna happen. The white man's ruthlessness knows no morality or rules.
  • Chike
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Never gonna happen. The white man's ruthlessness knows no morality or rules.

I know it seems hopeless, but all is not lost. The devils can't last forever.... they're nature is to destroy, and they are not immune to their own destructive ways. Also, eventually they will breed themselves out of existence.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    l0l@ ppl gettin worked up when the world could crumble right now or 20943 years from now...history repeats itsself mothernature ? up all the time.... its normal...now pray be good and keep it pushin
  • Chike
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I guess I didn't explain myself correctly....I wasn't referring to politeness when I said this 'when more pleasurable means' would be the real solution to those so-called problems.

We could bake them cookies as a thank you after? Help me out here.
  • Chike
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I can't help you, find that receipt you left out in the rain. Don't you think ? the white man out of existence is more pleasurable than your plan Ie you said this above 'Solution = Kick white poeple out of power. By any means necessary'.

Meh, that takes too long. That would basically be our clean up method. LOL

I don't get it......isn't this a oxymoron.....breed themselves OUT of existence.....I'm dumbfounded!

As in their women will never cease to crave black/non-white ? . lol Hence they will breed themselves out of existence. It was an expression.
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Why you guys always blame the white man for? Blacks have the highest crime rate in america...and look how underdeveloped they are in Africas its kind of pathetic the excuses have to be stopped. And I know white people fell like they have white privilige and they do not commit crimes to the extent of African Americans....They do "smart" crimes
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Jay ? wrote: »
    Why you guys always blame the white man for? Blacks have the highest crime rate in america...and look how underdeveloped they are in Africas its kind of pathetic the excuses have to be stopped. And I know white people fell like they have white privilige and they do not commit crimes to the extent of African Americans....They do "smart" crimes

Do Blacks really have the highest crime rate in America?

Or do whites just get away with more?

Ask yourself that question and answer it for yourself. I know ? well Blacks haven't committed more crimes than white people have. Africa is underdeveloped, but than again, their way of life is more supportive of the environment.

The western way of life is hurting the environment, and most scientists know that. And for the record, I don't blame the white man for everything. But I won't let them off the hook for lots of ? either. Never will.