http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt7BEbdCFMM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1alKKG3BiI

Solid LPs
Hall Of Fame LPs
Flow
Production
Legacy
Innovation

I know everybody not from the south is gonna pick Outkast but real ? from coast to coast know how hard UGK put it down (RIP ? Chad). The question is do you prefer Barry Sanders creativity in which no breath taking run is like any other (Outkast) or Jim Browns unstoppable power which is like a turbo charged tank that runs you over before running past you (UGK) ?

UGK Vs Outkast ? South Stand Up 80 votes

UGK
43%
southsil4lilsouthernmadedamnkpjonodouble0sugeKnock_Twicebigbird_1HustleThaDon700kzzlilledoutKINGECPanchoYoSanchofranknittiHarlemThumzUptexasdaking88Ilike2get bakedskpjr78DJ Pauls Armgoldenja 35 votes
Outkast
56%
dwade206stupot0607tharealest561infamous114Got Em Shooksullypower_wisdomnillerthekidDarthRozayqtipp73gman82illestni99ainneunspoken_respectThe Lonious MonkL.O.S.T.YamoleySenseiMrCrookedLetterBDBIIDits....JOHN BCain 45 votes

Comments

• WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outkast
    I believe @_Menace_ did this one already not too long ago, Cant search on my phone
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outkast
    MrWise wrote: »
    I believe @_Menace_ did this one already not too long ago, Cant search on my phone

I did UGK vs 3-6

But imma need my royalties check I'm out here setting trends
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outkast
    Who did Outkast beat them?
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outkast
    MrWise wrote: »
    Who did Outkast beat them?

everyone in the south
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outkast
    Outkast by a million miles.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Outkast
    UGK never stood a chance....they're more comparable to Field Mob or Da Backwudz or some ? .
    Kast is on another level.

as a matter of fact, Big Tymers vs UGK seem more of a fair fight
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UGK
    Kasts to strange for me when they first started they was both normal then Andre started turnin wyld, they can make some allright songs but they make cheesy songs to, an Andre be kinda cheesy to me!
    Big Boi allright but as a group aint heard nothin in a while thats just dope, I don't look em up on youtube to me their style got old and played out! U.G.K. their music still stands!
  • PurpleSeason
    PurpleSeason Members Posts: 63 ✭✭
    UGK
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Kasts to strange for me when they first started they was both normal then Andre started turnin wyld, they can make some allright songs but they make cheesy songs to, an Andre be kinda cheesy to me!
    Big Boi allright but as a group aint heard nothin in a while thats just dope, I don't look em up on youtube to me their style got old and played out! U.G.K. their music still stands!

• twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PurpleSeason
    PurpleSeason Members Posts: 63 ✭✭
    UGK
    UGK 4 LIFE

? C a legend
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outkast
    no diss on bun b and tony snow, but aquemini is the end of discussion
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outkast

You're too much of ? wack poster. Too much sizzurp got your Texas luvin ass all biased.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outkast
    Outkast is the better all around group.

That said they jumped all over the place stylistically whereas UGK stayed in a certain lane for the most part. So I can see how some might prefer UGK given they like that style better.
  • qtipp73
    qtipp73 Members Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outkast
    i bet u 95% of yall cant name 10 ugk songs but yall will vote for them. fake ass ?

ourkast in a landslide
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UGK
    i remember the '95 source awards in nyc when outkast won the best new artist awards. nyc ? was mad as ? and hated like a ? . this was the infamous night that snoop went at it w/the crowd and suge called out puff. with all the hate in the air that night nobody was booed worse than the kast. the hate they received was epic. smh that 18 years later outkast biggest fans are centralized in nyc.

either you hating ass ? were wrong ? then or you dont know what the ? you are talking about now. it cant be both. east coast ? please explain this conundrum.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UGK
    " she say she love me but all we do now is ? & fight"
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outkast
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    i remember the '95 source awards in nyc when outkast won the best new artist awards. nyc ? was mad as ? and hated like a ? . this was the infamous night that snoop went at it w/the crowd and suge called out puff. with all the hate in the air that night nobody was booed worse than the kast. the hate they received was epic. smh that 18 years later outkast biggest fans are centralized in nyc.

either you hating ass ? were wrong ? then or you dont know what the ? you are talking about now. it cant be both. east coast ? please explain this conundrum.

Why are you catching feelings??

NY ? don't get mad when y'all call Mobb Deep, Cam or Mase wack.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outkast
    lol yes they do
  • skpjr78
    UGK
    ohhhla wrote: »

Why are you catching feelings??

NY ? don't get mad when y'all call Mobb Deep, Cam or Mase wack.

b/c they r wack ?
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UGK
    people will say Kasts just cuyz they from ATL!
  • skpjr78
    UGK
    people will say Kasts just cuyz they from ATL!

im from atl but im riding w/ugk. no disrespect to the kast but ugk goes harder.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outkast

REAL TALK.. UGK AINT EVEN BETTER THAN 8 BALL AND MJG...

NOW THATS A BETTER BATTLE..... (thank me later) no drake
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outkast

REAL TALK.. UGK AINT EVEN BETTER THAN 8 BALL AND MJG...

NOW THATS A BETTER BATTLE..... (thank me later) no drake

I always say this. Those two groups are more comparable. Outkast is too innovative to compare to either one really. UGK and Ball & G are more faithful to that pure down south hip hop.
  • skpjr78
    UGK

still waiting for an explanation nyc