_Goldie_
_Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator

Comments

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They might as well give Flocka a job up there
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw these fools at Hakkasan in Vegas last week, dude was smashing cake on folks heads and everything
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time I ever saw this dude was on Ridiculousness. They showed the raft surfing and cake smashing. White people get crazy when they party, that's for sure.

Envy made a good point though. It's crazy with Black clubs. I remember when Crunk first started, ? was out there pushing and throwin' bows and it was cool. It was just fun. That ? will get you killed now though.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waka's so lost without Gucci
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    Word... Steve Aoki?? The hipster DJ?? Odd mix-up right there
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭

he should've stayed with Brick Squad
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Waka turnt his back on Kebo when he was holdin him down back when Waka was a 4 stripes on his shell-toes ? , then he turned his back on Gucci even though he believed Waka in before his own momma did. His momma won't let him have any friends smh
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭

Waka turnt his back on Kebo when he was holdin him down back when Waka was a 4 stripes on his shell-toes ? , then he turned his back on Gucci even though he believed Waka in before his own momma did. His momma won't let him have any friends smh

I remember Kebo wanted to put them hands on Waka. Slim Dunkin was the realest in Brick Squad Monopoly
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭

Lol
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    If Waka gets Purps to produce his album Top to Bottom then ill betchu he'll surprise a lot of people. Purps could be his new Lex Luger

This is proof, just listen to his flow
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftixzfLjW2U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is dude lost? I don't know about all this beef he has with other dudes. I do know that he's probably making more money off these EDM shows he's doing around the world than he was in Hip Hop. I'd say that's the opposite of lost.
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Ain't nobody say Waka wasn't gettin paid na
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young thug really in them streets?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

I remember Kebo wanted to put them hands on Waka. Slim Dunkin was the realest in Brick Squad Monopoly

Slim Dunkin worm food now cuz he ? wit a real ?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Yh829-nNrgw

"Keep that glock behind my shirt
    Watch yo tone or I'm gone squirt

Corleone is that guy
    Try the kid and you gone die
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol this ? said Waka don't look back.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's good for artist to expand their audience and lifestyles...you can tell that aoki is showing Waka a whole new bracket of money, power, and music
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember when Crunk first started, ? was out there pushing and throwin' bows and it was cool. It was just fun. That ? will get you killed now though.

I still throw bows. Ludacris taught me that ?
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ion know abt the kebo thing but Gucci turned his bck on waka. Gucci was tlkin ? abt waka momma. This was the same time Gucci went on that twitter rant sayin he fck Nikki and rocko ran from him. Den he went a gotta. Then his ? whoo and frenchie... Gucci a snake ass ? bru fck Gucci he even paid for the lawyer of the dude that killed slim dunkin
  • IAmDopeSmoke

Waka made and owns brick squad thats his label
    Gucci owns 1017
    Together there 1017Bricksquad
    Jst like with YMCMB
    But whoo frenchie slim dunk was all bricksquad
    Gucci had oj juice and a few other ?
    But all that ? dead now cuz waka and Gucci went solo
    1017 and Bricksquad jst like bad boy now no artist on they label jst them alone
  • IAmDopeSmoke

Slim Dunkin worm food now cuz he ? wit a real ?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Yh829-nNrgw

"Keep that glock behind my shirt
    Watch yo tone or I'm gone squirt

Corleone is that guy
    Try the kid and you gone die

He ain't no real ? slim dunkin took that mans candy whooped his ass dude ran out the studio like a ? got his gun and came bck in blasting dunk. That's some hoe ?
  • Trigga T
    Trigga T Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭

Kebo always said he respected Dunkin for catching the fade with him too...That ? was like a marvel movie fight scene. Seemed to go on forever thru dem streets n then Dunk got put on his back...nh...
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Trigga T wrote: »

Kebo always said he respected Dunkin for catching the fade with him too...That ? was like a marvel movie fight scene. Seemed to go on forever thru dem streets n then Dunk got put on his back...nh...

That ? lasted 3 mins half them shots where air ? lol kebo was gonna win anyway if he was able to grab dunk but I respect that kebo let dunk hop in his whip when 12 showed up that's real ? keepin a ? out da pin even if y'all was jst hittin
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waka bsm not brick squad but not a street dude at all so it isn't surprising free the ? !
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Waka bsm not brick squad but not a street dude at all so it isn't surprising free the ? !

Bsm and bs the same thing I know this for a fact
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bsm and bs the same thing I know this for a fact

Brick Squad Monopoly, also known as "BSM", is a subsidiary label of 1017 Brick Squad Records. It was founded by Waka Flocka in 2011. On June 9, 2013 Waka Flocka announced that BSM would be releasing a compilation album.[b/]