Le$ - Steak X Shrimp Vol. 1

jee504
jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• jee504
    halfway through. ? nice so far.
    faves are diamonds, sweet jones, comin down, forever trill, ridin in mr rogers neighborhood, and ridah
  • jee504
    pretty good tape from Le$. production was nice on this one
  • jee504
    damn no Le$ fans on here. wtf i'ma talk to myself in this thread
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? go hard. Had to put it on my phone, give it the whip test. Houston got some nice young rapper right now
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like dude when he was down with Slim Thug but then I realized dude is just the stereotypical Texas rapper. He literally talks about nothing and recycles subjects like 15 times per tape.

Dude was showing no growth so I stopped ? with him. No I lied, I listened to one of his tapes (ACE) since he been with Jet Life and I still haven't seen much in the way of growth.
  • jee504
    I know what I'm getting from Le$ some nice beats and decent raps. Just some ? for me to ride to. I'm not expecting dude to change up what he's been doing. This is my second tape I listened to to with Ace being the first.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The support for me is great digg that more good tunes in a few
  • shit happens
    jono wrote: »
    I like dude when he was down with Slim Thug but then I realized dude is just the stereotypical Texas rapper. He literally talks about nothing and recycles subjects like 15 times per tape.

Dude was showing no growth so I stopped ? with him. No I lied, I listened to one of his tapes (ACE) since he been with Jet Life and I still haven't seen much in the way of growth.

Thanks for your support kid

• jee504
    ? happens wrote: »
    The support for me is great digg that more good tunes in a few
    jono wrote: »

Thanks for your support kid

You talking like you're Le$

• Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? just gave us Ace, which still gets a good amount of pt from me. These Jet Life ? put in work. Curren$y got himself some grinders on his roster.
  • jee504
    I'm willing to give dude a shot. I been listening to Roddy ever since the beginning since he been with Spitta and over time he has gotten better.
    Like Water wrote: »
    ? just gave us Ace, which still gets a good amount of pt from me. These Jet Life ? put in work. Curren$y got himself some grinders on his roster.

Agreed. No laziness at all from the Jets right now. Currensy got a nice roster over there.

• hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man ? the production on this album is on point. I knew when he linked up with Curren$y it was gonna be a problem.......so far he is proving me right.
  • dj pre-k
    dj pre-k Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i remember his first tape that was big

artworks-000059587107-wjoqvh-crop.jpg?30a2558

if its anything like that ima have ta ? wit it
  • shit happens
    hnic1978 wrote: »
    Man ? the production on this album is on point. I knew when he linked up with Curren$y it was gonna be a problem.......so far he is proving me right.

Same producers from previous projects nothing's changed in that aspect
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like LE$.....him signing to JetLife was a perfect match.....I didnt like Ace as much but I ? with steak and shrimp
  • YapatnaJB
    YapatnaJB Members Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This some ? u just sit back & smoke to..
  • jee504
    got this ? on repeat while I'm cleaning up and cooking.
    haven't given it the whip test yet
  • hnic1978

True but u cant deny it sounds good. Dude doesn't stray away from his element which with some rappers its a good thing
  • jee504

True but u cant deny it sounds good. Dude doesn't stray away from his element which with some rappers its a good thing

Couldn't have said that better myself. Dude has his topics and that's it.

I don't get what people be wanting from these rappers. Its like they want them to rap about something different and/or get with their fave. producer or something. I don't know. I can't call it.

Just listened again and I like it. From this and Ace, these are pretty good tapes right here.

• hnic1978
    jee504 wrote: »

Couldn't have said that better myself. Dude has his topics and that's it.

I don't get what people be wanting from these rappers. Its like they want them to rap about something different and/or get with their fave. producer or something. I don't know. I can't call it.

Just listened again and I like it. From this and Ace, these are pretty good tapes right here.

Look everybody can't be a Jay or Nas. Rappers that can tackle a wide array of subjects. Everybody cant be a platinum or gold rapper. If u find your lane then stick to it. There are the Z-Ro's and the Yo Gottis of the world that if u keep to your formula you can be successful.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why'd he leave slim thug?
  • jee504
    why'd he leave slim thug?

I didn't know who dude was until I heard him on the feature on Currensy's Drive In Theater.
    They must still be cool though because Slim Thug is on 2 tracks.
  • jee504
    gave it that whip test this morning. ? damn that ? was banging. got me amped up to get off from work now
  • RNS
    RNS Members Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ace mixtape he released a few months ago was actually really good. Gonna give this a listen
  • jee504
    Sion wrote: »
    I listened to this last night, got dayum it's so ? good. Diamonds, 96, Flippin, Ridah, Forever Trill & Ridin In Mr.Rogers is my ? . Great mixtape, excellent production, good content. I love this tape & it should hold me up for a while.

I felt the same way after first listen. Between this tape, Stalley's Ohio album and Big Krit coming out next week these are gonna be my ? for the next few months