Take That: Scottsdale Police Want To Talk To Diddy About Alleged Fight W/ Fan At Super Bowl Party...

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2015 in The Reason
tmz.com/2015/02/04/diddy-punched-fan-super-bowl-party-arizona/
A man in Scottsdale, Arizona has filed a battery report with police alleging Puff Daddy punched him at a Super Bowl party on Saturday, January 31.

Puffy was scheduled to host The Old Town Scottsdale Block Party at Scottsdale Nights. The business mogul didn't show up until 1:15 a.m.

Steven Donaldson paid $100 expecting to see Puffy perform, but he didn't. Instead the Bad Boy Records CEO hung out in the VIP section while his music played.

Donaldson got frustrated and started hurling insults at Puffy. "F*ck you for not performing tonight," he said at one point.

Eventually the two ended up in close proximity. Donaldson claims Puffy punched him in the face. Club security tossed Donaldson out of the venue. By the time police arrived Puffy was gone.

TMZ reports that the Scottsdale Police Department would like to talk to Puffy about the incident.

Damn.. Ever since smacking the taste,soul & estrogen out of Aubrey(Drake).. Diddy seems like his starting to get more gangsta at his old age.. Either that or he's just starting to develop that typical "get off my lawn" old man vibe...

Comments

• Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diddy the broadway deebo. That's Gangsta.
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diddy I don't write rhymes I commit white collar and softer than soaked cottenelle crimes.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) its a shame that after the city college ? , the shooting at the club that got shyne locked up, the beatdown of stoute, the attempted fight he tried at t.I party, the scuffle with j.cole, the slap of drizzy, and now this....And im sure many others, that this rich ass ? can't learn to control his temper, and/or drinking. He is super rich, successful, has fame, has beautiful women .. yet he still so insecure he gets ? and tries to fight, at 45 years old. He needs to grow the ? up. All of these incidents are bad looks. If you 25 ok I understand you young and wild, if you 45 and on Oprah and ? you have to look past the ? .

2) we really know who "bout that life." Suge out here trying to run over gangsters, while diddy out here trying to muscle drake and old white men at superbowl parties. Diddy comes off like a spoiled hilton kid, not a tough guy. Stop it, b
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is it all of a sudden Diddy socking all kinda ? out ?

Contrast to that Suge knight getting socked up by everybody
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Why is it all of a sudden Diddy socking all kinda ? out ?

Contrast to that Suge knight getting socked up & shot by everybody

Fixed...
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I got time today" - Diddy
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What kind of performance are you expecting to get from anybody that's not extra local and struggling for $100? Diddy ain't ? , but damn.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are screaming "? you" in my face, you got no right complaining to the cops when i smack the ? out of you.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way Puffy get into so much sh-t, I really wish there was video footage of him back in his 20's in 95 when he was talkin so much sh-t to Suge that Suge wanted 2 f-ck him up in that Atl party. The type of sh-t Puffy must of been sayin to Suge in the club must of been outta this world, because if Puff is rich n old now n talkin sh-t, then imagine when he was younger n had less money, less of a name, n less of an image to uphold.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    What kind of performance are you expecting to get from anybody that's not extra local and struggling for $100? Diddy ain't ? , but damn.
    The guy didn't pay diddy 100 bucks to perform, he said he paid 100 bucks to get into the club, expecting a performance

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O.G. wrote: »
    If you are screaming "? you" in my face, you got no right complaining to the cops when i smack the ? out of you.

Can't argue w/ that.

229532.gif
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    The guy didn't pay diddy 100 bucks to perform, he said he paid 100 bucks to get into the club, expecting a performance

Yeah, I read that wrong. Dude's still an idiot, though lol.