LMFAO! Kurupt Details 13yr old Child Gang Member Stepping to Him When He Was 17yrs old Over Shoes

KLICHE
KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2015 in The Reason
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBrnGbfgvGA

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get him some help dre.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dam kurupt got put on his set kinda late in life
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He ain't start bangin until 18-1@. Use to be with the homies on 58th and 8thave.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    And ? is real youngins comin off the porch at 10/11 yrs. I came off at 13 and younger Dudes usually put in work and hold the strap and cash . Most the big homies already have a few strikes against them
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    He ain't start bangin until 18-1@. Use to be with the homies on 58th and 8thave.

bro if you don't start banging until 18 don't that mean it's ? that's like 14 with more respect than you? So like wouldn't you be an adult with 13 and 14 year old big homies?

Seem like you'd just consider that train missed if you hadn't been put on by a certain age.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't see the video but sometimes age don't mean ? .

Some kids are 6 feet when they're 13.

When I was 14, my boy knocked out a 30 year old. Don't underestimate these kids when they are in packs. You might end up embarrassed

Trill ? bruh, I remember in middle school it was this ? name Buckwild that use to put hands on grown ? in the hood
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    RiGGA wrote: »
    And ? is real youngins comin off the porch at 10/11 yrs. I came off at 13 and younger Dudes usually put in work and hold the strap and cash . Most the big homies already have a few strikes against them

57fbb4a4_Shutyoass228rn.gif

Shoulda stayed on the porch you ? ' clown.

You ? ass nicca you E stalking me cause you random as Fucc. Calm down killa
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Stiff wrote: »

bro if you don't start banging until 18 don't that mean it's ? that's like 14 with more respect than you? So like wouldn't you be an adult with 13 and 14 year old big homies?

Seem like you'd just consider that train missed if you hadn't been put on by a certain age.

Exactly. I never the nicca to put in major work but he way older than me. My bro said he was solid enough to hang so. I do know his pops was strict ass hell.so maybe the nicca could not come around until after high school
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    I remember in middle school i was at the bus stop wearing new jordans...and these older kids walked by one stopped and said

"Damn blood those nice! Ay what size u wear ?

I said my size

"Alright ima come back for those in a while"

I was like wtf? This 8th grader was like you know what that means? They gona rob you...it was a bunch of ? there so i didnt walk home i stood there..like ? man ima fight for my ? ..it felt like 20 years i was waitn for that bus it came i got on...never saw those dudes again

-another time 8th grade i was on the hood city bus these dudes got on..ay what size is them? I already know this time around so i said "my size" he said WHAT?? Just happens he was with some dude i know n he said naw man leave him alone he good..he ow aight

My brother told me that he had a childhood best friend name Chuck that was spoiled & had his own crib (duplex) at 12 years old because his momma owned property. One day, he came out the house with 2 fresh & different colored pairs of Jordan but only wore one around the hood.

This ? name Horse (when you know a ? name is Horse then you gotta think that he got KOs on his resume) asked him "what size you wear". Chuck told him his size, seconds later Horse gunplay'd (AirPlay) him off the concrete.

My brother told me "if a ? ask you what's your shoe size then prepare to throw hands in defense"
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Didn't see the video but sometimes age don't mean ? .

Some kids are 6 feet when they're 13.

When I was 14, my boy knocked out a 30 year old. Don't underestimate these kids when they are in packs. You might end up embarrassed

Trill ? bruh, I remember in middle school it was this ? name Buckwild that use to put hands on grown ? in the hood

Yeah my g, some kids don't give a ? . I think they're even crazier nowadays with the knockout game. Ain't nothing gonna ? up your whole year than getting sucker punched and out knocked out by a 12/13 year old. Shid I'd have to reevaluate my life
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this video just made me quit drugs and alcohol at least for the rest of the week.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta love threads where ? act and speak like the untouchable lol.... The "see what I would have did" ? stay telling on themselves.... You ain't got to be a real ? to get got........ Most real ? will admit to taking a L from time to time instead of talking like they Superman n ? ....... If you say you never took a L in the streets you either a liar or stayed in the house all the time....... You'd be surprised how quick ? can go down...... ? ain't a movie..... Take yo L and call it a lesson learned in life...... Goofy niggss talk about what they would gave done...... When that pistol at yo head none of that ? going down except for how to preserve your life.......... Quit talking tough ? .....
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he on coke or somethin?

Indeed
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • geechiedanbuford214
    geechiedanbuford214 Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    lol..them young ? aint killin nuttin unless they high as ? ...they ah pull ah gun on you though...

them lil ? always askin me for ah cig or some ? ..i wish one would tryna jack; i'll laugh at his lil ass an jus walk away

em where u from bro

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    I remember in middle school i was at the bus stop wearing new jordans...and these older kids walked by one stopped and said

"Damn blood those nice! Ay what size u wear ?

I said my size

"Alright ima come back for those in a while"

I was like wtf? This 8th grader was like you know what that means? They gona rob you...it was a bunch of ? there so i didnt walk home i stood there..like ? man ima fight for my ? ..it felt like 20 years i was waitn for that bus it came i got on...never saw those dudes again

-another time 8th grade i was on the hood city bus these dudes got on..ay what size is them? I already know this time around so i said "my size" he said WHAT?? Just happens he was with some dude i know n he said naw man leave him alone he good..he ow aight

? stop saying your real size...dai u wear a size 15 or some ?