Class Action Suit Against Birdman? Turk sues Cash Money for $1 million

StillFaggyAF
StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://rapradar.com/2015/02/05/turk-suing-cash-money-for-a-million/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

It's open season on Cash Money Records -- rapper Turk of The Hot Boy$ is joining his homie Lil Wayne ... filing a lawsuit against Birdman's label for allegedly cheating him out of millions.

According to the suit, obtained by TMZ, Turk claims Birdman and Cash Money have done some shady accounting and kept the info on his real earnings under wraps ... and he wants his money.

Looks like Turk and Weezy had a chat because Turk says the label broke its deal with him -- and just like LW ... he's demanding a judge hand over rights to all of his music.

TMZ broke the story ... Lil Wayne is going in on Cash Money for $51 million.

Turk wants the court to void his contract and give him at least $1.3 million in damages

Comments

• AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Turk or any of the music he's done with CMR even worth a milli?
    With that said, young and thuggin still get played in the whip
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    P. Town wrote: »
    I ? with Turk, but dude, you ain't do ? when you was with Cash Money

what chu mean

he was one of the hot boys
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    he aint in the Bushes?

i know Juvie feeling some type of way Wayne getting some paper,Turk suing, Mannie might be next
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turk is owed way more
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »

what chu mean

But he talking about all the rights to his music like dude had a Juvie/BG run with CMR.

They dropped his album when everybody was leaving. Like when your lil brother call next on the game, but he don't see the controller until don't nobody else feel like playing no more.

he owed something

they was on million dollar tours and ?

when he went to prison he was in the trap and ?

i know he aint get paid ?
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^
    lmaaaaaaao where'd you get the ? expressions tho
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »

what chu mean

But he talking about all the rights to his music like dude had a Juvie/BG run with CMR.

They dropped his album when everybody was leaving. Like when your lil brother call next on the game, but he don't see the controller until don't nobody else feel like playing no more.

LMAO ? that's exactly how that ? played out. Turk album came out because The Hot Boyz album was on hold because of Juvie and BG beefing with Baby and Slim over money. Had that Hot Boyz album came out Turk wouldn't have that solo album.
  • damayor187
    damayor187 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    I'm sure Lil Turk's own relatives didnt even realize he was part of the hotboys. this ? served no purpose in the group however if he owed a milli get that milli. when the judge goes back and listens to the cashmoney catalog he' surely give turk his 15,000 he is rightfully owed
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    turk-tnt.jpg

Look here Baby...I jus' want whats mines...I'an lookin' fo' no handouts...I put in work wit' CMR ya' feel me...1 mill seem fair ta' me...I jus' feel its time fo' you ta' pay whut you owe Baby...feel me...

birdman.jpg

Leh tawk pleighboi...I always respected you as a awtist, a soulja, a ridah, a nikka dats always down fo' da' cause ya' feel meh'...'Een when nikkas on da' otha' side of da' otha' side didnt beelee' in you I did...feel me...Look pleighboi...All Star weekend comin' up an' we might be streamlinin' dat' wit' a live Hot Boy show an' imma' need you fo' dat'...Cause you know da' people wanna' see da' originatas' of dis' here pleighboi...Juvi already on board wit' dis' but he aint ya' feel meh'...We'll chopp it up, den' move to da' next operation of da' game...Khaled got a beat outta' dis' world perfect fa' ya' pleighboi...Here' da' keys to Quan's PT Cruiser down in da' parkin' garage...Hol' on to dat'...I'mma hit you back at my fax numba' wit' da' info pleighboi...

Turk-4.jpg

Sooo...I wait fo' you to fax me da' Khaled beat and live stream you at All Star weekend??...

78695421_10.jpg?enlarge=false&matte=true&matteColor=black&quality=0.85

Bee'lee dat'...

Wow, that was great
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Homie gon be straight!
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mannie Fresh should be up next

They'd basically have to give Mannie half of CMR. He made Cash Money.

I'm tellin' ya!

Mannie got some paper, but like Dre after he left Death Row, he doesn't have what he supposed to have. Fresh should be worth 60 to 80 million easily. If Skateboard P is worth the latter amount then Mannie should be somewhere around that number b/c of the sheer amount of multi platinum, platinum, gold, etc... albums he fully produced. Not to mention his outside production.

It's really a damn shame. smh

• your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know Juve like damn I ? up
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's get real ... I blame these dudes parents for them not having there paperwork straight and trusting a known street nicca with your child money and earnings.

Baby is a Fucc nicca for fuccin these niccas about there paper. The average man not even street dude would have either been sued or put cuh in the ground.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Let's get real ... I blame these dudes parents for them not having there paperwork straight and trusting a known street nicca with your child money and earnings.

Baby is a Fucc nicca for fuccin these niccas about there paper. The average man not even street dude would have either been sued or put cuh in the ground.

Wayne's father died tho. And I've seen his moms talk. She doesn't seem like she would understand the terms of a contract.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭

It has nothing to do with parents and everything to do with maturity. Yes i expect a chief keef as a teenager to get hustled by a bad contract. But once you are mid 20's and been in the game you should know better. That is the flaw of Wayne.

You tell me this ? went to college tried guitar and skateboarding but never took time to educate himself on the money he could be making if he left mid 2000's Cash Money? There becomes a time where once you are a man you can't blame your upbringing or your family anymore. You gotta look out for you and educate yourself on what move is best for you and your family. Wayne never did that 10 years ago. If he left cash money when he was a free agent and made his own ? seperate from birdman homes would be rivaling Jay and Diddy and other moguls. Maybe have as much money but he would have more money than he does now.