Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is cool

What was the better album tho??
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »
    This is cool

What was the better album tho??

Depends on who you ask. They don't generally appeal to the same listeners. Though there is a very small percentage of music fans who ? with them both,
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    more ppl should be calling out kanye on this one...he needs to respect artistry and not praise someone who isn't an artist and more of a puppet
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? i didn't even know beck still made music...this ? was making noise like that??
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nex gin wrote: »
    I haven't heard Beck's album, but what I do know is that doing the entire album yourself =/= a better album. It's certainly more impressive that he can do all of those things, but it doesn't automatically mean he put together a better product.

And since which is "the better album" is all a matter of personal preference, I'd say all parties involved caught feelings and need to ? .

The better artist argument began because, Kanye questioned Beck as an artist. Then Bjork made comments about how little work Kanye put into his last album. Now this.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who gives a ? . Kanye is a nerd just trying to get attention. "Best album" obviously depends on what genre the voters prefer. How ? can you expect someone to be completely objective like their musical palette is that well rounded.

I liked Beyoncé album a lot but who gives a ? . This ? is so stupid.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly didn't know Beck still made music. This the last song I heard by him which is the ? btw.

http://youtu.be/EPfmNxKLDG4
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But .... wasn't the award for a video?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And aren't Kanye's shoes finna drop? Yeah....more attention.
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So people are actually here cheering for a white man against a sister?....wtf

When a black man finally stands up against the racist ass Grammys, he along with an established black woman are shouted down?....wtf

Beck may indeed be innocent & humble, but sometimes innocent humble ? get caught in the middle. Beck being checked by Kanye is for the greater good, which is black people having a solid voice regarding nominations and victors of the Grammy awards.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    So people are actually here cheering for a white man against a sister?....wtf

When a black man finally stands up against the racist ass Grammys, he along with an established black woman are shouted down?....wtf

Beck may indeed be innocent & humble, but sometimes innocent humble ? get caught in the middle. Beck being checked by Kanye is for the greater good, which is black people having a solid voice regarding nominations and victors of the Grammy awards.

None of they ? should of been there to begin with. I don't like the I'm gonna go and then talk ? . If, Kanye knows the Grammy's are a dog and pony show he shouldn't attend. If, asked why then, lay the hammer down.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    nex gin wrote: »
    I haven't heard Beck's album, but what I do know is that doing the entire album yourself =/= a better album. It's certainly more impressive that he can do all of those things, but it doesn't automatically mean he put together a better product.

And since which is "the better album" is all a matter of personal preference, I'd say all parties involved caught feelings and need to ? .

The better artist argument began because, Kanye questioned Beck as an artist. Then Bjork made comments about how little work Kanye put into his last album. Now this.

Ye feels that Beyonce had a better album than Beck. Agree or disagree, that's all a matter of opinion. I don't see a problem w/ him voicing that opinion. It's his presentation that rubs people the wrong way. Me personally, it ain't that serious. Other people's opinions don't factor into my own preferences. Ye is obviously passionate about music...so much so that his antics overshadow his message. At the end of the day though...he still should've just ? and kept it moving. I gotta agree w/ Charlemagne on this one.

• King_sorrow
    King_sorrow Members Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This argument really didn't even begin over who's album was better it was based on kanye saying beck didn't respect the artistry.