Beating Last Year / Succeed or Failure ***50 CENT***

Weazel
Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2015 in The Reason

Beating Last Year / Succeed or Failure ***50 CENT*** 17 votes

50 Cent, will SUCCEED.
58%
sapp08_2001ethosqawshunkingblaze84Weazelgemini86CashmoneyDuxbears2248bck1459TRAY 10 votes
50 Cent, will face FAILURE.
41%
turqiunbless the childGee_has_hot_pictureStillFaggyAFOhPeemacadonwooonthafly 7 votes

Comments

• Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    once your rich..
  • Weazel
    50 Cent, will SUCCEED.
    The buildup seems kinda right, so yeah, Fif and his Unit probably will have a even more productive year.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    If we talking MUSIC only, then 50 been failing for about six, seven dammit you might argue even the last ten years
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm confused at my options, what's the point of this thread?
  • Weazel
    50 Cent, will SUCCEED.
    I'm confused at my options, what's the point of this thread?

Well, one thing. You are easily to confuse.

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited February 2015
    The last few mixtapes he's dropped have been dope. Ofc he's not selling like he used to (who is?) , but he's prolly making more money off his sales now than he did when he was on top of the game. Went from making on an avg 8% off his album sales , to prolly 70% , not to mention his other side ventures and being the producer of one of the top 5 shows on tv.
  • Weazel
    50 Cent, will SUCCEED.
    Sion wrote: »
    This is ridiculous fam, 50 Cent is a success especially given where he's come from. A LOT of ? posting may never see his level of fame or financial success. I don't see how one could call him a "failure", speakin on the present he got a $78M underwear deal, SMS is doing extremely well & has a deal with Lucas Films/Disney, he brought back the Unit and they're still making a ton of money, he has his own album dropping, POWER is a hit show and season 2 is coming I mean if that's the definition of "failing" then I'm curious to know what standards people have for themselves in comparison SMMFH.

*slowly tip toes towards the exit*

Nobody said 50 was a failure, yet.
    But that's the tricky part of a thread like this.
    Like you said, he had a great year already.
    So, dou you think he can top that? (previous year.)
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Succeed or fail as far as?
    He ain't gon sell no albums of that's what your asking
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Failure would be going out like Hammer .......a dud album won't break dude ...... long as his business deals pull in some type of profit & he don't chew into his savings ....... that can be chalked up as a win
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 is a part time musician at this point

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 Cent, will SUCCEED.
    Failing as in what? If u were a rapper. Which career would U rather have. 50 cent, Rick Ross, TI, DMX, Jeezy, Nas, fabolous, Camron, mase, French Montana, Gucci Mane, Game???? He's doing better than all of them right now. He's relevant musically. Even though he hasn't been selling much. He still gains a lot of noriety. No hate on the other artist
  • Weazel
    50 Cent, will SUCCEED.
    R.D. wrote: »

Yeah, right.
    Like he ain't dropped ? last year.

lmao
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked his last solo album and I liked the g unit EP. plus they were at summerjam. They got another EP and album coming out and a solo. So I guess he will be successful again
  • Weazel
    50 Cent, will SUCCEED.
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Failing as in what? If u were a rapper. Which career would U rather have. 50 cent, Rick Ross, TI, DMX, Jeezy, Nas, fabolous, Camron, mase, French Montana, Gucci Mane, Game???? He's doing better than all of them right now. He's relevant musically. Even though he hasn't been selling much. He still gains a lot of noriety. No hate on the other artist

I kept the options to a minimum, that way people can fill in the blanks themselves.
    Rappers can succeed, and fail in different ways. So it's up to you, to say why you think, etc, etc.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weazel wrote: »

Yeah, right.

lmao

Music is a hobby for 50 right now

You think music is a priority for 50 like it is for a Ross or Meek, Cole, Kendrick ?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 Cent, will SUCCEED.
    Sion wrote: »
    This is ridiculous fam, 50 Cent is a success especially given where he's come from. A LOT of ? posting may never see his level of fame or financial success. I don't see how one could call him a "failure", speakin on the present he got a $78M underwear deal, SMS is doing extremely well & has a deal with Lucas Films/Disney, he brought back the Unit and they're still making a ton of money, he has his own album dropping, POWER is a hit show and season 2 is coming I mean if that's the definition of "failing" then I'm curious to know what standards people have for themselves in comparison SMMFH.

*slowly tip toes towards the exit*

Well said
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well he'll probably succeed if you not talkin strictly music
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 Cent, will SUCCEED.
    Hopefully 50 also succeeds at hooking up with regular chicks and not community ? like Tattooed Holly.....but hey that's none of my business.
  • Weazel
    50 Cent, will SUCCEED.
    Weazel wrote: »

Yeah, right.

lmao

Music is a hobby for 50 right now

You think music is a priority for 50 like it is for a Ross or Meek, Cole, Kendrick ?

You said "50 is a partime musician right now."
    I don't agree with that.

Now you say that music is his hobby, and I agree with that.
    But he takes his hobby way more serious, then others do their work..

• bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I hit the wrong one. I was a success. POWER is my ? .
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 Cent, will SUCCEED.
    Dude is on top of his game right now. Independent and still made top ten album release last year and got good successful business ventures goin. ? rap money. Gotta take what you make and build
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    right now his music sucks
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If he can make it through 2015 without beefing with his own son on twitter or getting accused of beating his girlfriend i would call that a success.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When Did I Get Money Come Out?
  • Weazel
    50 Cent, will SUCCEED.
    Knowledge, lol