Da Mafia 6ix - Forever Get High (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

grumpy_new_yorker
grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
Watch What U Wish... drops March 17th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFgDjAhRkxw

Comments

• 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who's in Da Mafia 6? They back together?

I didn't watch the video
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    9TRAY wrote: »

I didn't watch the video

DJ Paul, Lord Infamous (R.I.P.), Koopsta and Crunchy Black.

Gangsta Boo got kicked out for being a ? towards fans.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't watch the video

No Juicy J?
  • grumpy_new_yorker

I didn't watch the video

No Juicy J?

Nah he's busy making pop songs
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't watch the video

What's the back story on boo and the fans
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't watch the video

No Juicy J?

Nah he's busy making pop songs

So the ? shouldn't get his money ?
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ain't mad at Juicy getting his bread but why he gotta do Paul, Scarecrow, Koop and dem like that? I assume it involves him being with Taylor Gang but still seems like dude 4got where he came from? Katy Perry? ? bad but couldn't tell U a song she put out minus the Juicy cut
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    not sayin this fact but this is a strong hypothesis, juicy aint in the mafia 6ix cuz then it would be three 6 mafia, three 6 mafia still is under contract to columbia, part of the reason juice and paul went solo in the first place is cuz columbia was on that ? and shelved the album they was gon drop after the last 2 walk. thats prolly y juice and pat uncredited on body parts 4, remember they even dropped a single thats one of they higher selling singles, one of them flo-rida type songs with sean kingston, thats y juicy was sayin columbia would have to come with 15 mill for another three 6 album. people mad at juicy for blowin up more when truth is, bands a make her dance was a throwaway that just happened to pop with stripper hoes. then columbia made another deal with juicy solo, same ? could have easily happened with paul but he making less radio friendly ? . paul and juice get along tho, paul consider that dude a brother, idk what project pat been talkin about
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is that a sample of Playa Fly on the hook?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    um, I guess that was a hard beat to flow on cuz both Fiend and Koops verses seemed odd imo
  • damayor187
    damayor187 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    beat is elevator music slow. fan of three 6 mafia but come on this is boring
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm feelin't it.....

I'm always looking forward to some Mafia and Fiend music.....
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this the mafia music i like to see.not that devil ? .
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FLYguy69 wrote: »
    I ain't mad at Juicy getting his bread but why he gotta do Paul, Scarecrow, Koop and dem like that? I assume it involves him being with Taylor Gang but still seems like dude 4got where he came from? Katy Perry? ? bad but couldn't tell U a song she put out minus the Juicy cut

Don't think it's really beef between juicy j and them but business wise they probably can't click together right now but juicy was on their first da mafia 6ix mixtape but right now juicy j quality of music is better than dj paul ?
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't think it's really beef between juicy j and them but business wise they probably can't click together right now but juicy was on their first da mafia 6ix mixtape but right now juicy j quality of music is better than dj paul ?

Ugh no
  • vageneral08

Ugh no

Your opinion will never be taken seriously bruh you listen to insane clown posse
  • Peezy_Jenkins
  • Peezy_Jenkins

Ugh no

Your opinion will never be taken seriously bruh you listen to insane clown posse

hate when people do this, dj paul and juicy listen to them too lol
  • vageneral08

Ugh no

hate when people do this, dj paul and juicy listen to them too lol

That doesn't change the fact that his opinion ain't ? and that clown posse ? is wack everytime he tries to make a thread about them it gets shut down lol give that wack ? up