Suge fires David Kenner says hes now blind wants mob to hold it down

mc317
mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

Earlier in the day, Knight, who is being held on murder and attempted-murder charges in a hit-and-run case, for the first time spoke in court, announcing that attorney David Kenner was no longer defending him. He then went on to describe his medical ailments.

Kenner was hired after Knight fired James E. Blatt, who represented him immediately after he was arrested.

Wearing an orange jumpsuit and eyeglasses, Knight asked Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge James Brandlin if he could speak, then said he couldn't see and had lost weight.

“Since I have been here," he said, "I’ve lost about 30 pounds.”

As he stood in front of Brandlin, he shifted back and forth.

“I can’t really see," Knight said. "I can’t really comprehend what’s going on i've lost 30 lbs in here.
    During the hearing, Knight spoke over Brandlin as the judge spoke, prompting a sharp response. He continued to interrupt Brandlin and mumbled during the proceeding. At one point during the hearing, Knight asked for a trash can and leaned over it.

Shortly after the hearing, where Brandlin ruled that all of Knight’s future court hearings would happen in downtown L.A., Knight was transported to the infirmary. Another hearing was scheduled after the first, but Knight did not attend that proceeding.

Last month, Knight was taken to a hospital twice -- once each after two hearings related to his case. In one of the visits, he said he was suffering from stomach problems.

Photos
    Suge Knight
    Knight is charged with running over two men with his car at Tam's Burgers in Compton on Jan. 29. Terry Carter, 55, died, and Cle "Bone" Sloan, 51, was injured in the incident.

He also faces charges in a case in which prosecutors say he and comedian Katt Williams stole a camera from an independent celebrity photographer on Sept. 5, 2014.

Brandlin ordered future hearings in both cases to be held in downtown Los Angeles. Moving the case involving the camera, which had been heard at the airport courthouse, would ease stress on staff and on Knight's transportation.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • NuffRespect.
    NuffRespect. Members Posts: 63 ✭✭
    Idk i think he might wind up hanging it up by the way it sounds, be some crazy sh*t if he did and left notes explaining the deaths of pac and big.
  • damayor187
    damayor187 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    what suge expecting them to let him go cuz in in bad health? judge dont care about his treatment in there. suge know his freedom gone for a long time
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    I'm blind lolol

S/o to the ? judge that'll fall for that
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suge is going to use, "I didn't mean to ? dude with my car, I just didn't see him because i'm going blind." to the judge.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be surprised AF if he gets set free
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mama I love you
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suge might kick the bucket soon...its like a vibe in the air...

It's only but so much negative karma one can accumulate before death comes knocking on the door
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suge a crazy ass dude i bet he in his cell solo just laughin like "damn how the ? i get here" lol
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to the video that was going to vindicate him?
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suge had more chances than anyone I've ever known. He had like 18 parole violations and still was out..... how?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. So he's trying to pull a Vincent the Chin. Old Genevese godfathaer aka the oddfather

c5a36e24bea2ab319420a6241a1e5692.jpg
    In 1969, Gigante started feigning mental illness to escape criminal prosecution. He escaped conviction on bribery charges by producing a number of prominent psychiatrists who testified that he was legally insane. The doctors said Gigante suffered from schizophrenia, dementia, psychosis, and other disorders. Gigante allegedly enlisted his mother and wife to help him in these deceptions. The government had many psychiatrists and doctors examine Vincent including Thomas Gutheil from Harvard University, Donald Klein from Columbia University, William Reid from University of Texas, Wilford Van Gorp from Cornell University, Stanley Portnow from New York University, and Abraham Halpern from New York Medical College. These psychiatrists said that Gigante was neither competent to stand trial nor to be sentenced.
    Even when not under indictment, he prepared for inevitable charges (knowing the FBI was watching him). Almost every day he would return from his residence to his mother's apartment at 225 Sullivan Street in Greenwich Village and emerge dressed in a bathrobe and pajamas or a windbreaker and shabby trousers.

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stopped reading that article when they called Suge a "Rap Mogul" in 2015
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Suge aint ? ....

This was YOUR ROSTER AND YOU ? IT UP.

death-row-gang.jpg

Suge should be a multi billionaire by now
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Lol Suge always falls apart in prison dude has the sorriest pictures ever in the courtroom I saw this on rapradar and I bursted out laughing

suge-knight-court.jpg?bff2bc
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn David Kenner still around lol
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Suge aint ? ....

death-row-gang.jpg

How outta that roster way things.unfolded pac wanted.to.leave to make his own brand and dre was to much of a ? and wanted out they all knew what they were getting into in the first place how suge was running ? stick to.it
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Suge aint ? ....

death-row-gang.jpg

How outta that roster way things.unfolded pac wanted.to.leave to make his own brand and dre was to much of a ? and wanted out they all knew what they were getting into in the first place how suge was running ? stick to.it

Is their any audio to back up the story that Pac wanted to leave Death Row? I heard but never seen no eveidence.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh ? I just got the thread title lmaoooo

"I couldn't be driving I'm legally bliiinnd" "hold it dine!!!"

*dead*