Dame Dash At Sway In The Morning

_Goldie_
_Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
«134

Comments

  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dame keep it 100 all the time

    he need to chill with the "pause" ? , but other than that, the interview was dope
  • kingMansaMusa
    kingMansaMusa Members Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    i skipped to "it looks like im laundering money"

    i been dead im stupid chopped cuh i aint even gonna watch this
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    Dame keep it 100 all the time

    he need to chill with the "pause" ? , but other than that, the interview was dope

    PAUSE
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe He contradicts his self but that's a bad example yall talking about

    Somebody owes you, then it's about principle

    He pretty much says that by saying how that can get you hurt

    He also alluded that jimmy might owe him something from the vamp ? but said it wasn't enough to actually give a ?
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Maybe He contradicts his self but that's a bad example yall talking about

    Somebody owes you, then it's about principle

    He pretty much says that by saying how that can get you hurt

    He also alluded that jimmy might owe him something from the vamp ? but said it wasn't enough to actually give a ?

    He said he can't even give an objective OPINION about some ? bc that principal had him in his feelings.

    it sounds like a legit gripe...but u can't then turn around and say "I don't even like money that much.."

    What if Lee Daniels stole Dame art piece? Same principle.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think the reason why he was so upset about the Lee Daniels thing is Daniels kept ducking him saying he didnt have the money, yet he directed a few films after that, won an oscar and all that stuff, then just got a show put on fox.

    Ya'll know if a dude in the hood owed ya'll money then went copped some J's after he promised to pay you back, ya'll would be tight too
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^, then why none of them speak as candidly as he does?

    if he so shady, why wont they put it out there so he can defend it?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Dame dropped jewels yo. Funny to hear his thoughts on jay z there. He sounds like he doin ok. Still salty tho











    Havent even read the thread or listened yet. Sigh.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You try so hard my ?
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dame salty as ? bruh
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Lefty wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    ^^^, then why none of them speak as candidly as he does?

    if he so shady, why wont they put it out there so he can defend it?

    @AP21
    He don't speak candidly. He talks around ? , dame real slick. When sway ask him questions he don't want to answer, he either talks over him, or he dodges the question by NOT answering real eloquently. He's a smart dude though. He said it himself, anything perfect ain't ? .... When has he admitted wrongdoing? Men don't talk about other men, but try to expose everybody he at odds with who don't have the same platform or visibility(lawyers, accountants, record exces). Ain't no lawyer bout to defend himself about this clown on youtube gettin interviewed by they barber. Lee daniels owe him 2 mil so he take it to all of america to get it, but he can't address what he owe beans because that's not what men do right? Nah, ? ain't dumb. Tell that ? to make another Hov or somethin.

    i agree with you fam

    im just sayin, if you compare this interview with the one he did with Combat Jack (goat interview btw), his message is pretty clear that he has no issues talking about people who he feels disrespect the culture, but he wont go into great detail about grievances that people have expressed about him b/c they have never told him about it one on one. Especially people he had great working relationships with

  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    AP21 wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    ^^^, then why none of them speak as candidly as he does?

    if he so shady, why wont they put it out there so he can defend it?

    @AP21
    He don't speak candidly. He talks around ? , dame real slick. When sway ask him questions he don't want to answer, he either talks over him, or he dodges the question by NOT answering real eloquently. He's a smart dude though. He said it himself, anything perfect ain't ? .... When has he admitted wrongdoing? Men don't talk about other men, but try to expose everybody he at odds with who don't have the same platform or visibility(lawyers, accountants, record exces). Ain't no lawyer bout to defend himself about this clown on youtube gettin interviewed by they barber. Lee daniels owe him 2 mil so he take it to all of america to get it, but he can't address what he owe beans because that's not what men do right? Nah, ? ain't dumb. Tell that ? to make another Hov or somethin.

    i agree with you fam

    im just sayin, if you compare this interview with the one he did with Combat Jack (goat interview btw), his message is pretty clear that he has no issues talking about people who he feels disrespect the culture, but he wont go into great detail about grievances that people have expressed about him b/c they have never told him about it one on one. Especially people he had great working relationships with

    True story, I just can't rock wit ? who's handshake don't match they smile. Then this ? go out and try to plant the seed of Jigga rockin wit snitches on a nationally syndicated radio show. That was some hoe ass gossip ? if I ever seen it, we supposed to be street dudes, but you put that in the open? You don't believe newspapers but that's the article you report on? ? outta here Dame. I read right through all that ? . The realest thing he said the whole interview is about his grandfather 1:03:42. That was about as pure realness as i've seen in a sway interview. That's what life all about. Most of that other ? he's either contradicted in this interview, or in another. Anybody who always come at an angle ain't to be trusted, when you can't see the angles before they play out, you food where I come from.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Lefty wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    ^^^, then why none of them speak as candidly as he does?

    if he so shady, why wont they put it out there so he can defend it?

    @AP21
    He don't speak candidly. He talks around ? , dame real slick. When sway ask him questions he don't want to answer, he either talks over him, or he dodges the question by NOT answering real eloquently. He's a smart dude though. He said it himself, anything perfect ain't ? .... When has he admitted wrongdoing? Men don't talk about other men, but try to expose everybody he at odds with who don't have the same platform or visibility(lawyers, accountants, record exces). Ain't no lawyer bout to defend himself about this clown on youtube gettin interviewed by they barber. Lee daniels owe him 2 mil so he take it to all of america to get it, but he can't address what he owe beans because that's not what men do right? Nah, ? ain't dumb. Tell that ? to make another Hov or somethin.

    i agree with you fam

    im just sayin, if you compare this interview with the one he did with Combat Jack (goat interview btw), his message is pretty clear that he has no issues talking about people who he feels disrespect the culture, but he wont go into great detail about grievances that people have expressed about him b/c they have never told him about it one on one. Especially people he had great working relationships with

    True story, I just can't rock wit ? who's handshake don't match they smile. Then this ? go out and try to plant the seed of Jigga rockin wit snitches on a nationally syndicated radio show. That was some hoe ass gossip ? if I ever seen it, we supposed to be street dudes, but you put that in the open? You don't believe newspapers but that's the article you report on? ? outta here Dame. I read right through all that ? . The realest thing he said the whole interview is about his grandfather 1:03:42. That was about as pure realness as i've seen in a sway interview. That's what life all about. Most of that other ? he's either contradicted in this interview, or in another. Anybody who always come at an angle ain't to be trusted, when you can't see the angles before they play out, you food where I come from.

    agree again

    but the thing is, how would it have looked if he says "you can ask me anything" but then when asked anything, he dont keep it real

    I mean, idk of any other way he could've said his peace about Jay and not come off looking salty after all these years, BUT i mean, i aint really no street dude either, but i do know even IF there is the remote chance that you affiliated with some dudes on some snitchin stuff, thats a hard stain to try to remove

    I mean, ? , remember Fat Kevin from the wire? He got killed just for going down to the station and he didnt say one word to the police, but Marlo thought he did. Thats all it took

    I agree the way he voiced his reasoning for staying away was sketchy, but I mean, at least he wasnt all "yea, me and Jay cool. We gon work together" knowing good and damn well they dont speak to each other

    thats the ? i dont like
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn talking do be talking that ?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmaoo whenever Dame thread get made, it's like ? try so hard to poke holes in the ? he say

    Reminds me of when everybody use to come in these threads and use "I'm hot like light" to discredit Wayne as a emcee

    My ? , he gave you 3 minutes of bars and pick out one and say he wack

    Only thing I ain't like is the jay ? and he talk to ? much but when the ? say don't speak to him on other ? pocket but he tell you his problem with a ? is he owe him money, that's not the same thing
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk Jay got some explaining to do if it's true what Dame talks about at the 55:40 mark. Jay is supposed to be a street dude who is against snitching (he has said it in his lyrics multiple times). If Jay doing business with KNOW informants and they are a part of his team that's not cool
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First off, Dame is like 50, just talks to ? much. Sway couldn't even get a question out because Dame kept over talkin. I ? with Dame more than Jay. But watching this interview showed me why nobody ? with him anymore. He feels the need to low key insult you when he speaks. Peep how he insulted Sway. He's unecessarily arrogant. We know you a business man Dame. But don't remind us every 5 seconds
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But wait, Jay workin with the police? Highly believable given he tried to get Beans jammed up and summerjam in Philly
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    i think the reason why he was so upset about the Lee Daniels thing is Daniels kept ducking him saying he didnt have the money, yet he directed a few films after that, won an oscar and all that stuff, then just got a show put on fox.

    Ya'll know if a dude in the hood owed ya'll money then went copped some J's after he promised to pay you back, ya'll would be tight too

    I'm cool w all that. U right.



    I just wouldn't follow that up and say "but I hate money tho".

    People that are about their bread will USUALLY stay consistent in saying so

    You'll never hear Kevin O Leary say he hates money.


    Thumbnail_Kevin_O%27Leary.jpeg
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gman82 wrote: »
    Idk Jay got some explaining to do if it's true what Dame talks about at the 55:40 mark. Jay is supposed to be a street dude who is against snitching (he has said it in his lyrics multiple times). If Jay doing business with KNOW informants and they are a part of his team that's not cool

    That part was very interesting and it is NOT the first time I've heard that. The whole supergroup that Dame, Suge, Biggs, and Gotti was supposed to do got infiltrated real heavy! And people are still questioning who stopped that movement.