• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ I don't know if Slim got kids.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't he Just on last month?
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summer 1999-2000 was my best years. Back dat azz up is classic. We chased about 1000 ? at Kappa beach party in Galveston

Juvenile iz dat ?

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rich Gang YMCMB
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He handled allot of them questions with allot of class. Hope that mixtape drops soon.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Slow Motion fuh meh ooo slow motion fuh meh like uuuuuh I like it like dat..hahsha..he a Cash Money legend!
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This n-gga been at the breakfast club about 15 times in the past month
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shot out to Juve. I got most of his albums. Used to be my favorite rapper growing up

lol @ 12:30 Juve notices a bottle of whitening cream by Charlamagne side of the desk.

Skin bleaching ?
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1CK1S wrote: »

No, he's only been on there twice, today and like 2-3 years ago
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope interview seem like it was short though...this coulda easily been one of their 40+ minute interviews...alot of history they coulda covered they coulda got deeper in the cash money situation and all that and their reconciliation.

They give Tyga 37 minutes but only got 20 minutes for Juvie? ? gotta ? teenagers to get decent press coverage now?
  • SheerExcellence
    Wasn't he Just on last month?

No, he's only been on there twice, today and like 2-3 years ago

Nah something is up. They had a video posted last month. Juvie was talking about wayne and baby kissing, about wayne wanting to leave the label, all kinds of stuff...

The ending of the video had messed up audio. I saw it on the youtube site but not on the breakfast club page...I was going to post it reason cause I didn't see a link to it, but I forgot.

I haven't seen this interview yet, but either it's the same one I'm talking about or they filmed another one.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dope interview. wished it was longer though. another thing too is they think Juve was known for Ha if they did they homework they should have asked him questions around when he started in New Orleans. That could have been replaced with those questions regarding him signing back to Cash Money. We all know he was gonna give the PR answers. Still rooting for him and I hope he does well in the future. Juve is unappreciated like a ? . ? can claim he is wack but man that ? be spittin game like a ? .
  • SheerExcellence
    jee504 wrote: »
    dope interview. wished it was longer though. another thing too is they think Juve was known for Ha if they did they homework they should have asked him questions around when he started in New Orleans. That could have been replaced with those questions regarding him signing back to Cash Money. We all know he was gonna give the PR answers. Still rooting for him and I hope he does well in the future. Juve is unappreciated like a ? . ? can claim he is wack but man that ? be spittin game like a ? .

Whoever said that b.s need to get shot
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Cash Money records taking over for the 99 2000
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Rich Gang YMCMB

Shut yo delusional ass up Wayne leaving and probably drake and Nikki to den rich homie left rich gang so what exactly is u claiming