So last night I went to the Atl stop of the Rodeo Tour(Travi$ Scott Feat. Young Thug)

xxCivicxx
xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
Fun concert. I can post pics if anyone wants to see em

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    Lol the only reason I post this is because my concert experience wasn't the norm.

I have a hookup at the venue where the concert was held so I was able to get into the concert for free as a part of the backstage event staff. I helped cook the food that both artists' and their entire crews ate back stage.

I also had to set up both artists' dressing rooms so I spent a good 1.5 hours around Thugga as he sat in his dressing room as I set it up. I was even 3 feet from Birdman, he showed up right before Thug went on stage

I was also able to get on stage while Metro Boomin' performed(he opened the show)

I'm pretty sure that Thug brings his family on tour cuz I'm pretty sure that I fed his kids too.

It was a dope concert, Travis Scott kept cursing his DJ out cuz the DJ kept ? up the set lol

One thing I will say after having been around Thugga for a short while is that all the ? talking ? about that man online would be absolutely silent in his presence, and I would bet everything I have on that. He really doesn't seem like the type of dude that would tolerate that type of ? irl imo.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does he really have a lot of kids?
  • xxCivicxx
    jazzybella wrote: »

At least 6. All girls and most close in age from what I could see(yikes at having to raise 6 daughters damn near at the same time)
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Lol the only reason I post this is because my concert experience wasn't the norm.

I have a hookup at the venue where the concert was held so I was able to get into the concert for free as a part of the backstage event staff. I helped cook the food that both artists' and their entire crews ate back stage.

I also had to set up both artists' dressing rooms so I spent a good 1.5 hours around Thugga as he sat in his dressing room as I set it up. I was even 3 feet from Birdman, he showed up right before Thug went on stage

I was also able to get on stage while Metro Boomin' performed(he opened the show)

I'm pretty sure that Thug brings his family on tour cuz I'm pretty sure that I fed his kids too.

It was a dope concert, Travis Scott kept cursing his DJ out cuz the DJ kept ? up the set lol

One thing I will say after having been around Thugga for a short while is that all the ? talking ? about that man online would be absolutely silent in his presence, and I would bet everything I have on that. He really doesn't seem like the type of dude that would tolerate that type of ? irl imo.

Post the pics up bro...I love seeing that type of stuff
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jazzybella wrote: »

At least 6. All girls and most close in age from what I could see(yikes at having to raise 6 daughters damn near at the same time)

Wow! He's still a baby himself...
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why you ain't talk ? to birdman? Smh you lame
  • xxCivicxx

Post the pics up bro...I love seeing that type of stuff

Ok gimme a bit to go through them. I couldn't take direct pics of Thug or Birdman because I had to stay at least somewhat professional-looking while back stage, but I got some pics of when I was on stage. I also recorded tons of the concert but I was in the crowd at that time because when Baby showed up they kicked all non-affiliated people off stage
  • xxCivicxx
    Why you ain't talk ? to birdman? Smh you lame

I thought Birdman was taller than he actually turned out to be. He's about my height, Thug is taller than both of us.

The ? seems like he's 6'5 in videos and ?

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015

real ? , Rich Gang CMBRG
  • xxCivicxx
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Homie sound like he got star struck around Young Thug aka Fleece Johnson, of all people. Smh.

No offense but this was a very ignorant post.I live AND work in midtown Atl, I meet celebrities every day at work. I met Ginuwine last week before his Atl concert. Rich Homie Quan lives across the street from my job. Regina King and Tracy Ellis Ross AND Malcolm Jamal Warner would come through my job regularly when they had that show on BET. Kevin Hart has come through my job. So have Ed Reed and Michael Vick and Calvin Johnson a couple ppl in the Hunger Games movies.

I see/meet celebrities every day. This is exactly what I mean when I say that the internet thugs would be silent in Thug's presence. You're clearly just e-thuggin but I promise I will give you everything I own if you're bold enough to come at dude like that irl
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Homie sound like he got star struck around Young Thug aka Fleece Johnson, of all people. Smh.

No offense but this was a very ignorant post.I live AND work in midtown Atl, I meet celebrities every day at work. I met Ginuwine last week before his Atl concert. Rich Homie Quan lives across the street from my job. Regina King and Tracy Ellis Ross AND Malcolm Jamal Warner would come through my job regularly when they had that show on BET. Kevin Hart has come through my job. So have Ed Reed and Michael Vick and Calvin Johnson a couple ppl in the Hunger Games movies.

I see/meet celebrities every day. This is exactly what I mean when I say that the internet thugs would be silent in Thug's presence. You're clearly just e-thuggin but I promise I will give you everything I own if you're bold enough to come at dude like that irl

Concert cook. Not worth it.

I like my steak medium.
  • xxCivicxx
    edited March 2015

No ignorance or e-thuggin, but why the ? are you so sure another grown ass man would be silent in the presence of Fleece Johnson. I don't care who you met, or prepared sloppy joes for, I just call it how I see it and it looked suspect.

The internet is so interesting. I made a couple general statements and you felt the need to come out of the woodworks as if my posts were a direct challenge to you(when I don't even know who you are but you can clearly see my face). Then you insult me as well as the chef that works for the aforementioned event venue for some random reason. This is what I mean when I use the word ignorance. I don't post anything that I wouldn't say to someone irl.

I suggest you do the same
  • xxCivicxx
    major pain wrote: »

Concert cook. Not worth it.

I like my steak medium.

Like I said before, I volunteered to work for the venue during the concert so that I could see the concert for free.

I did it for the experience. You have no concept of what I may or may not possess because the 2 are unrelated
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »

He a ? bro...he just popping ?

Hoes gon be hoes

Nah, you're just ? riding again so you can feel validated after I ethered you several times, so you really don't have ? to do with what me and duke were talking about. And you should be asleep bout now, lil ? .
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭

No ignorance or e-thuggin, but why the ? are you so sure another grown ass man would be silent in the presence of Fleece Johnson. I don't care who you met, or prepared sloppy joes for, I just call it how I see it and it looked suspect.

The internet is so interesting. I made a couple general statements and you felt the need to come out of the woodworks as if my posts were a direct challenge to you(when I don't even know who you are but you can clearly see my face). Then you insult me as well as the chef that works for the aforementioned event venue for some random reason. This is what I mean when I use the word ignorance. I don't post anything that I wouldn't say to someone irl.

Yeah, irl, as you put it, you assumed grown ass men would be silent around Young Thug. Now, the only ? I know that would feel that way would be @R.D. looking at his track record, but not a stand-up heterosexual man.
  • xxCivicxx

Yeah, irl, as you put it, you assumed grown ass men would be silent around Young Thug. Now, the only ? I know that would feel that way would be @R.D. looking at his track record, but not a stand-up heterosexual man.

Ok
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »

He a ? bro...he just popping ?

Hoes gon be hoes

Nah, you're just ? riding again so you can feel validated after I ethered you several times, so you really don't have ? to do with what me and duke were talking about. And you should be asleep bout now, lil ? .

Blah ? blah

I'm going show the whole IC that you a hoe

I'm back on your bumper ? ?
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't get kids from ? dudes in the ass