The Plight of the Black Man: Ebro

Trillaaaaaa
Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Trillaaaaaa
    edited March 2015
    Ebro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cloroxamagne the ?

lol How the Tables Have Turned smh I used to really dislike Ebro when he was progam director but this ? seems to be the only radio personality speaking facts. And his cameo on Money & Violence was cool too

On the flipside I used to rock with Cloroxamagne aka Memphis Bleach but I can't stand that Tom at all. Dude been exposing himself as a ? for about 2 years now

EDIT:
    this comment don't got nothing to do with the video, just me venting
  • Sojourner Truth
    Sojourner Truth Members Posts: 151
    Black men hold black women to a European standard of beauty... hold them ? to a European financial standard.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebro is the corniest, most annoying ? on radio

That ? a half Jew from Berkeley always acting like he speak for ? in America
  • Trillaaaaaa
    R.D. wrote: »

That's what I used to think but I think he's been getting his knowledge up lately.

And he speaking truth about how men vs women
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »

That's what I used to think but I think he's been getting his knowledge up lately.

And he speaking truth about how men vs women

I'll peep the whole video, cut it off cause I felt like he was trying to ? on the ? for expressing his self through the music
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebro is a ? but keepin it a bean pie? That was some real ? .

I was literally having this conversation with my s/o the other week. Verbatim.
    These ? have no idea.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0wn wrote: »
    Black men hold black women to a European standard of beauty... hold them ? to a European financial standard.

Black women hold black women to a european beauty standard...

Black men didnt invent the perm...

Black men ain't in salon putting weave in black women hair ...

Damn ....? her sell out ass up with that one bro!!!
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

This video tells me a lot about this brother. There was no knowledge here. Just a man that knows no loyalty beyond materialism.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator

This video tells me a lot about this brother. There was no knowledge here. Just a man that knows no loyalty beyond materialism.

Word. This ? sayin his moms wouldn't even talk to him if he wasn't supporting her i just side eyed him.

I saw his main point tho
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The breakfast club broke the internet a few times on some straight up black ?

He listening and watchin and trying to cash in cause they clearly falling behind

Stick to running the show where the white boy tells slave jokes, this ain't your lane