Rachel Roy Accuses Dame Dash Of Kidnapping Their Children

1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
Dame Dash was accused by his ex-wife Rachel Roy of kidnapping his own children earlier this week.

According to TMZ, Roy called the cops on Dash after learning that their children, daughters Ava and Talullah, had been picked up from school by the serial entrepreneur. Dash took to Instagram to capture his interaction with the police that answered the call and aired out his grievances in a series of posts.

"Nothing will stop me from raising my kids correct," he wrote. "Crazy what some women do to there kids for money and justify it with emotion...I raised @boogiedash as a single dad since he was 8 and raised him right if love is abusive then I'm abusive but it's not right to play with the kids...I can’t even pick my daughter up, I haven’t seen her in three or four weeks. It’s considered kidnapping just to raise my kid, but I’m sure y’all gonna see what it’s like right now.”

The Roc-A-Fella co-founder went on to credit the LAPD for handling the issue politely and again complained about what he hinted was an over-the-top reaction from his ex-wife.

"Big shout out to the lapd for being understanding I just don't see how calling me picking up my daughter kidnapping and how it could possibly be good for her to have to see that," he wrote. "You have to put the kids first the fight only hurts them."

TMZ compiled a clip of Dash's Instagram videos in which he can be seen asking police to leave his property upon pulling up to the driveway, saying, "my daughter shouldn't have to see that."

TMZ also reports that the kidnapping accusation is part of a larger custody battle between the former couple in which Roy claims that Dash is an unfit parent due to his drug use and history of domestic violence.

After being married for four years, Rachel Roy and Dame Dash split in 2009.

Comments

• willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a dame dash news thread already?
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing I thought...I read that ? like "they being serious or clowning this dude"

Dame cant catch a break...

Oh well he can always "make a new hov"
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing I thought...I read that ? like "they being serious or clowning this dude"

Dame cant catch a break...

Oh well he can always "make a new hov"

It's been 10+ years since the split. I think it's safe to safe he ain't pullin off that feat.
  • martinpayne
    martinpayne Members Posts: 65 ✭✭
    edited April 2015
    we got breaking news from mr. dash himself

dame.png
    ''? is lying,i aint do a damn thang,she a chatty patty for the news!''
    ''its my kids too ? !''
  • MaddRapper
    MaddRapper Members Posts: 341 ✭✭✭✭
    Dame been in the news more then ever since that Power 105 interview.........Either Dame is trying to build more momentum or publicity with this series of events and interviews.........Or Dame struck a chord with the jewels he dropped and they trying to discredit him at every turn........Character Assassination 101
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaddRapper wrote: »
    Dame been in the news more then ever since that Power 105 interview.........Either Dame is trying to build more momentum or publicity with this series of events and interviews.........Or Dame struck a chord with the jewels he dropped and they trying to discredit him at every turn........Character Assassination 101

They character assassinating that man..its a million rappers put here saying frivolous dumb ? in their interviews but ppl wanna sit there tear down dame for saying something real

Forget how he said and some of the mistakes he's made..Did these ? ? receive the core message?

I dont think ppl really got the message
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao @ trying to assassinate the character of an ? ex-CEO.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? him! do yall really think this dude is a great dad? I mean he could be but he sure don't carry himself like he could be one.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dame turning to suge knight lately, cant stay out of the news
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No such thing as a parent "kidnapping" his own ? kids if he not harming them.

That only makes sense in the mind of a bitter ? .
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dame running to social media like a chatty patty to report his personal family business ........ that's not Harlem!
    He's a CEO .... A Boss ..... business man ..... he from Harlem .... he's a hustler ........ you meaning to tell me, he can't have civilized convo with a woman he was once married to and had two children with .... about child support, custody, & visitation .........
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a dame dash news thread already?

True.. and make the thread STICKY.. pause..

dame-dash-j.jpg
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Dame Dash was accused by his ex-wife Rachel Roy of kidnapping his own children earlier this week.
    eh, i choose to believe it

• Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rapmusic wrote: »
    ? him! do yall really think this dude is a great dad? I mean he could be but he sure don't carry himself like he could be one.

Having been a single dad who raised his son to be a 23 year old well mannered entrepreneur... id say he's prob a better dad than most.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dame running to social media like a chatty patty to report his personal family business ........ that's not Harlem!
    He's a CEO .... A Boss ..... business man ..... he from Harlem .... he's a hustler ........ you meaning to tell me, he can't have civilized convo with a woman he was once married to and had two children with .... about child support, custody, & visitation .........
  • MaddRapper
    MaddRapper Members Posts: 341 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    MECCA1000 wrote: »

Bruh have you dealt with a angry and vindictive baby mother I have trust me my dude that sh*t aint easy especially especially if the relationship fell on bad terms when yall broke up...some women want to break a dude spirit at every turn.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No such thing as called kidnapping your own kids.

Its called being their father.

I disagree. My wife has full custody of my stepson because of things his dad did to her in the past. He is an unfit parent. If he takes my stepson from school without permission that would be kidnapping.

Not saying Dame is that bad but it is possible
  • [Deleted User]
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bet his excuse would be: what man? I need that money. I'll sell u another kid for the low.
  • antoseeg
    antoseeg Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    No such thing as a parent "kidnapping" his own ? kids if he not harming them.

That only makes sense in the mind of a bitter ? .
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »
    No such thing as called kidnapping your own kids.

Its called being their father.

I disagree. My wife has full custody of my stepson because of things his dad did to her in the past. He is an unfit parent. If he takes my stepson from school without permission that would be kidnapping.

Not saying Dame is that bad but it is possible

The bold is kind of what Dame is accused of. He kept his daughter out of school for two days on days when she was supposed to go to school, this is why Rachel was able to file the kidnapping charge and get her daughter back from Dame early. Dame's excuse was that Rachel didn't give him his daughter's iPad for lessons and her school uniform. He says this in the video below at the 2:25 mark. Dame is crucifying himself in the court of law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYKkISyxHCA
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    ipad for lessons? books aint good enough in 2015? hell he a ceo couldnt he just buy her a new one.

same with the uniform doest he claim he makes clothes make her one