Anybody f*ck with bas(J cole's boy/artist or whatever)?

PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2015 in The Reason
I heard a few other tracks from him and I thought they were cool. Nothing that I would remember, just nice laid back tracks that featured J cole. But his latest track caught my attention.
This song is in heavy rotation right now. At first I heard it and thought it was just another throwaway track. But then I really started listening to the lyrics. This ? is a banger, cool ass different type of video too.

Comments

• satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think i have a project or 2 from him. I cant remember which ones
  • PILL_COSBY
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    Cuzzo kinda got a J cole flow. The weeknd would have killed the hook. I hope whoever he signed to give him a nice push. Was that him riding in the car with cole in the power trip video?

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah Bas is dope
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't really gave him a chance yet.

Cozz is dope tho
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last winter is a nice project
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah. I peeped some of his tracks that have Cole features, but he wasn't anything that would have me searchin for his next project. Maybe with time his skill will develop, I know I wasn't checkin for Kendrick Lamar til I heard HiiiPower
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Havent heard too much from homie, but that "just made bail" joint stays in rotation..

Cole spazzed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2xEfMyBtUg
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Havent heard too much from homie, but that "just made bail" joint stays in rotation..

Cole spazzed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2xEfMyBtUg

Damn how am I new to this? And does Cole intentially try to ? his own artists on their stuff?
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    I meant to check for his work. I heard that one song he did with Cole that he had a video for.. was def feeling that joint.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard a few other tracks from him and I thought they were cool. Nothing that I would remember, just nice laid back tracks that featured J cole. But his latest track caught my attention.
    This song is in heavy rotation right now. At first I heard it and thought it was just another throwaway track. But then I really started listening to the lyrics. This ? is a banger, cool ass different type of video too.
    ? look like Rick Ross lil bro
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited April 2015
    Nah. I peeped some of his tracks that have Cole features, but he wasn't anything that would have me searchin for his next project. Maybe with time his skill will develop, I know I wasn't checkin for Kendrick Lamar til I heard HiiiPower
    This is how I feel, worth watching.

Idon't know what started people checking for k dot in this ? up state of hip hop we in. But I'm glad they did. He been spittin ever since all the snoop dogg compilations and mixtapes years ago. Y.G, problem, bad lucc, ty dolla sign, jay rock, school boy, soul, all of them. Same ? with ? boy. He used to spit harder before duffel bag boy blew him up.
    D0wn wrote: »
    I noticed a lot of cats started to rock that look after officer ricky blew. It's usually fat dudes. It was was a muslim thing but now it's a officers ricky thing. I think that ? looks ? stupid. I know freeway feel some type of way lol about this.

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is how I fell, worth watching.

Idon't know what started people checking for k dot in this ? up state of hip hop we in. But I'm glad they did. He been spittin ever since all the snoop dogg compilations and mixtapes years ago. Y.G, problem, bad lucc, ty dolla sign, jay rock, school boy, soul, all of them. Same ? with ? boy. He used to spit harder before duffel bag boy blew him up.
    I noticed a lot of cats started to rock that look after officer ricky blew. It's usually fat dudes. I was was a muslim thing but now it's a officers ricky thing. I think that ? looks ? stupid. I know freeway feel some type of way lol about this.

A-? -men @ the bolded
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is how I feel, worth watching.

I noticed a lot of cats started to rock that look after officer ricky blew. It's usually fat dudes. It was was a muslim thing but now it's a officers ricky thing. I think that ? looks ? stupid. I know freeway feel some type of way lol about this.

I don't know for sure if he rocks the beard because of this but bas is a african muslim
  • KamPushMe
    Bas should make a track called
    Officer ricky flow
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chiyosuke wrote: »

I noticed a lot of cats started to rock that look after officer ricky blew. It's usually fat dudes. I was was a muslim thing but now it's a officers ricky thing. I think that ? looks ? stupid. I know freeway feel some type of way lol about this.

A-? -men @ the bolded

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WgmktmiNqKQ&persist_app=1&app=m

• KamPushMe
    This ? ice berg is straight up ?
  • PILL_COSBY
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Bas should make a track called
    Officer ricky flow
    LOL he don't sound nothing like him though. If anything he kinda using cole flow.

chiyosuke wrote: »

A-? -men @ the bolded

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WgmktmiNqKQ&persist_app=1&app=m
    You know whats up! He been blacking out before that but that's the verse that really got me paying attention to him.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeab i got bis album las winter ? was a solid project to me