Black Rob talks having a stroke...

water ur seeds
water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2015 in The Reason
Peace to Black Rob man, dude got mad real in this interview...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLGdg4EL2nU&spfreload=10

Comments

• wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried to watch it but couldn't get through the first 5 minutes, you know what I'm saying?
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried to watch it but couldn't get through the first 5 minutes, you know what I'm saying?

You should, because dude is/was really going through it... Dude is strong and sheds a few tears...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. The Diddy curse strikes again. I thought Rob was safe. Had that man stressing.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watched this last night.

Weirdest Sway interview ive ever seen.

He wasnt even listening to Sway most the time and he was really crying for damn near the whole interview.
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? ain't no joke.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For real tho. They passed him the cheapest lookin paper towels for him to blow his nose.

Dude had to pull the "crumble it up to soften it" before he used em
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    For real tho. They passed him the cheapest lookin paper towels for him to blow his nose.

Dude had to pull the "crumble it up to soften it" before he used em

bahhahahhaaa....i didnt even watch but i know what u talkin bout lol....he didnt rub it together tho?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    his albums have heat
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had that kilogram coat until i cought a hole in it i need that again
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was at work so I played video on phone but couldn't watch visual and covered it with a book to make em think I was only listening to music....But man that was rough man. Damn.

Rappers need to get a pension or something. All that money they got put some away for health insurance. But I'm glad Rob seems to be on the up and up.

I hope young thug and these dudes watch these cause all these young ? gonna be dead by 35 how they living
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Man stay off of heavy weed and alcohol ? .... long term your health is worth it and for all yall chasing the almighty dollar if you don't start giving a ? you won't be able to enjoy it. Obviously he has demons and why the ? not ? You think a life of watching friends/family get locked up and smoked out and getting away from that don't have it's impact on any man ? Only so much you can see and go thru before some of it starts to ? with you. Why him ? Why did he make it out and not everyone else ? Regrets, all ? that ppl go thru it's just that Black Rob had to do his dirt in the public eye. He has nothing to show for his past, he doesn't even own his own masters and he has hits. Imagine going from Benzes and Beamers to just cabs or condos and penthouses to the projects ? I aint watch it all but whatever Black Rob is going thru I hope somebody like a Styles P or Jadakiss start hanging out with him to show him there's more to life and that it's not over for him and his life is worth it.

I ? with the Rob Report too it was dope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x7zr_IXu-I

this man just preeeeeached.

yall should listen...

? i need to listen
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I poke like whoa, have a stroke like whoa, C.O's aint whoa, see those aint Whoa! ? wit me u get the G.I Joe...
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strokes ain't Whoa.