GnS Real Life 2016: Have you ever paid for Sex?

LPast
LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
This isn't that typical...I took her to Applebee's ish. Or bought him Js ish.

Have you sought out, stumbled upon, made the choice to buy Sex?

GnS Real Life 2016: Have you ever paid for Sex? 87 votes

Yes, once or twice.
25%
MrMinimalist5th Letter  Colin$mackabi$hwhatevathehellbighutchrickmogul700nujerz84playboy buddy roseShizlanskyBarryHallspennyda1Igot5onitHafBayked_Goldie_32DaysOfInfinitigenocidecutterLUClENMARIO_DROTymoney19 22 votes
Yes, regularly.
11%
yellowtapesportlord nemesisoptimistictompetrez3Bussy_Getta geechiedanbuford214LordZukoAP21BedStuythe dukester 10 votes
Never
63%
[Deleted User]matches maloneRecaptimus_Prime360playmaker88damnkpS2Jwillhustleinfamous114jonobigduece69jetlifebihnex ginLcnsdbyROYALTYmryounggunblue_londonriddlerapPanchoYoSanchoCapitalBMr.LVReppinTime 55 votes

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, once or twice.
    as in let her hit the sweet and took her to Ihop?....yea *shrugs*
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Yes, once or twice.
    I went to acouple brothels in Panama, ? 's pretty common over there.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never
    I've thought about it, but I wouldn't be able to get over buyers remorese...and false advertisement
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited March 2016
    Yes, once or twice.
    In the OP he said he isnt talkin about that , he's askin if you ever given a woman money directly for ? .
  • HafBayked
    Yes, once or twice.
    well take my vote back

i aint too good just never been in that situation
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never
    I can't do it, man. There are too many women ? for FREE if you just keep it a buck for me to go pay a woman for some sex. I'd feel like a sucka. Word to Killer Mike.

'I only paid for ? once and I felt like a lame...so I want back and stole the ? wallet and chain!'.

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never
    I have a huge problem with lettin a ? bust several nuts on my dime.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    In the OP he said he isnt talkin about that , he's askin if you ever given a woman money directly for ? .

That's my understanding of the question.....and w/ that said...NO.

I don't think I could ever pay a chick to have sex w/ her. I would feel some way about myself if I did..lol.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

Where's the reading comprehension??
  • HafBayked
    Yes, once or twice.
    goated.....fast food chicks used to be the ? back in them young days...had a bunny that worked at wing stop.....wings on wings on wings ?

another at the bbq shack....brought me chopped beef sammiches on break, bust it open, then went and saw her bf

now she in the air force and act like she aint never cut for a ? ....the nerve smh
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never
    HafBayked wrote: »
    goated.....fast food chicks used to be the ? back in them young days...had a bunny that worked at wing stop.....wings on wings on wings ?

another at the bbq shack....brought me chopped beef sammiches on break, bust it open, then went and saw her bf

now she in the air force and act like she aint never cut for a ? ....the nerve smh

My homie had one who was assistant manager at Burger King. Needless to say she got us through some rough times. Lol.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anytime you take a woman out you pay for sex
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep she throws it back for steak dinners
  • jniam
    jniam Members Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not me personally, but I've had an older cousin hook me up with Roxy Reynolds...but I've already posted this story in another topic.

Also, overseas it actually quite common. I've traveled quite a bit and a good number of western men travel for sex tourism. Take their stronger currencies (Dollars, Pounds, Euros, Swiss Francs etc) to Thailand, Malaysia, Duabi etc where sex is gotten cheaply.

I think for them it's a thing of control.

Once guys get paper, they want the best of the best. ? , half of these iG girls are selling it. Once you see for bookings contact abcdef@bookings.com, just know it's only a matter of how much and how discrete.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, once or twice.
    AP21 wrote: »
    if you are in a steady relationship, hate to break it to you, but you are or have paid for sex several times
    Thats more like paying her not to leave..
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, regularly.
    Saves time and time is money