Realistic Summer Madness 6 Prediction/Fantasy Card

Options
5th Letter
5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
What is your realistic SM6 card looking like if Smack gave you the power to book a card?

Main Event: T Rex vs K Shine- they've been throwing shots at each other.

Tsu Surf vs T Top- Surf wants to battle him, so nuff said.

Arsonal vs Tay Roc- they've been going back and forth for a minute now, and since Ars is retiring it would be dope to give him one last URL battle.

Charlie Clips vs Calicoe- could be a classic if Clips comes prepared. Plus they're both from the same era who has yet to battle each other.

The following deserves a spot on a big card.

Rum Nitty vs Brizz Rawsteen

Ave vs Chilla Jones

Throw in a female battle.

O'fficial vs Phara Funeral

Comments

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Conceited vs Tay Roc instead of Ars, and Suge vs Ball Game. Scratch Brizz from the card id rather see Daylyt if he dont clap that ? up day 2 of BL3 and if there is anybody left that he aint battled yet. The rest of your card is on point.

• 5th Letter
    edited July 2016
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Conceited vs Tay Roc instead of Ars, and Suge vs Ball Game. Scratch Brizz from the card id rather see Daylyt if he dont clap that ? up day 2 of BL3 and if there is anybody left that he aint battled yet. The rest of your card is on point.

I don't think Hitman and Suge is realistic right now, but I'd love to see it go down. Daylyt crazy ass said he don't wanna do Nome or SM, only small room battles. Otherwise I would've put him on the card. Imo I think Brizz deserves a SM spot.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

I don't think Hitman and Suge is realistic right now, but I'd love to see it go down. Daylyt crazy ass said he don't wanna do Nome or SM, only small room battles. Otherwise I would've put him on the card. Imo I think Brizz deserves a SM spot.

Cant believe ? Day says though LOL.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It wouldn't surprise me if they tried to make SM a NWX vs Dot Mob/Cave gang event
  • The Recipe
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    It wouldn't surprise me if they tried to make SM a NWX vs Dot Mob/Cave gang event

The hype is there for it they should strike why the iron is hot before other leagues come in and take individual battles from the "beef".
  • awwwwwwwwwww
    awwwwwwwwwww Members Posts: 863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Main Event: T Rex vs K Shine
    tumblr_lgkm5pWGay1qh59n0o1_400.gif

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Verb vs Ms Hustle is already confirmed I know that much.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Norbes told me he would love to have Mook vs Hollow but he aint gonna take $80,000 of his own money just pay Mook for one battle.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I believe Calicoe vs Clips is supposed to finally happen also. If not Summer Madness, than Nome.

Nitty vs Tay Roc is also in talks.

Ave vs Bmagic is supposed to happen on some random URL event in August so we can scratch that.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

20h3j1h.jpg
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He asked for Lux and got Ms Hustle. Sad. He better take that as disrespect and make guardian angels duck again.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Realistic fantasy?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Main Event: T Rex vs K Shine
    tumblr_lgkm5pWGay1qh59n0o1_400.gif

Yeah.....smack fell off for that ? .
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tay Roc vs rum nitty,Ayeverb,or Bigg k,or Ars
    Yung Ill vs Chess
    B Magic vs Ave
    Bigg K vs Charlie Clips
    Tsu vs Shotgun Suge
    Rex vs Shine
    Daylyt vs Dna
  • loch121
    Options

That's a wack ass battle.
  • loch121
    Options
    Midwest vs NY/URL....Again SM6
    verb vs Head Ice
    Yung Ill vs Math
    B Magic vs Goodz
    Ill Will vs Chess
    Cal vs Clips
    I don't care about Rex vs Shine for some reason.Rex will probably win.He got the upperhand already and he sitting on bars.
  • The Recipe
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I dont think Yung Ill and B Magic fall into the realistic catagory at this point.
  • The Recipe
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Unbias claimed SM6 is

Surf vs Top
    Rex vs Shine
    Arsonal vs Roc

Also Beasly has gone on record stating they want to do some NWX Vs Gun Mobb battles not a whole card.

Hustle said verb scared in a 15mofe video from last week and St louis is beefin with URL. So thats looking unlikely.

Daylyt and Chess verbally agreed to battle both are not asking for a ton of money so this makes sense from a profile, fiscal and popularity stand point.

• 5th Letter
    Options
    Thank ? that Verb/Ms Hustle battle not happening.
  • loch121
    Options
    I dont think Yung Ill and B Magic fall into the realistic catagory at this point.

Maybe not at sm6,but they do owe Smack a battle unless they want to give the bread back.I would think Smack made them sign a contract.I doubt they just not pay Smack back in some way.Would be wild if they just ? on URL.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

Maybe not at sm6,but they do owe Smack a battle unless they want to give the bread back.I would think Smack made them sign a contract.I doubt they just not pay Smack back in some way.Would be wild if they just ? on URL.

Its looking like they just trying to ? on URL, URL aint about to take these nig nogs to court over a few G's so they probably gone eat that loss and move on they focusing on new talent anyway. But lowkey URL is creating an oppurtunity for someone with bread to come in and put all the top tiers under 1 umbrella.
  • loch121
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

Its looking like they just trying to ? on URL, URL aint about to take these nig nogs to court over a few G's so they probably gone eat that loss and move on they focusing on new talent anyway. But lowkey URL is creating an oppurtunity for someone with bread to come in and put all the top tiers under 1 umbrella.

Nah I think Smack would sue because if not,Why even have contracts?
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Since it didnt happen

Ave vs Bmagic
    Daylyt vs Tay Roc
    Calicoe vs Hollow
    Verb vs Lux
  • The Recipe
    Options
    So you just said ? the word Realistic?
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    So you just said ? the word Realistic?
    Isnt that your favorite KOTD rapper my friend? Is he from Brooklyn or St Louis?