For those who care...because the day of the LORD is near! Amen!

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hear the report of the Angel in Daniel 10 that reveals what's in Daniel 11!

Daniel 11:1-4

-Verse 3 is talking about Donald trump.
-Greece=synonym for "west" aka Babylon the Great.
-Kingdom divided to the four winds of heaven on the cloudy day!
-None of his family will inherit anything
-Nothing of the kingdom shall remain!

It's the day of the Lord!

Persians (Iran) stirring up nations against the west! They always chant "death to Israel! Death to America"

Daniel 11:1-4 = the time now.

Daniel 11:5-45 = what happens during the tribulation

Praise the Lord!

Daniel 11:21-24 introduces the antichrist and he is mentioned until the end of Daniel 11. His conquests and his fall! Hallelujah!

Many will seek to enter in on that day, but will not be able! When once the master of the house has risen and He has shut the door! Yes, on that day there will only be 5 wise virgins who were ready to meet the bridegroom for the marriage supper of the lamb! Yes, the Bible says that on the day when ? shakes the whole earth, the cloudy day, every hail stone that will fall From His clouds that cover His shekhinah glory, will weigh 100 pounds! And men will blaspheme ? for the plague of the hail for that plague will be exceedingly great! Yes, woe worth the day! For the cloudy day is near! It shall be the time of the heathen!

? said that an evil and an adulterous generation seeks after a sign, but there shall be no sign given but the prophet Jonah! King Jesus said it twice in the book of Matthew. The first time He said it He mentioned how Jonah was in the heart of the whale for 3 days and 3 nights. Which was a sign for His resurrection. Matthew 12:39-40! Hallelujah!

Jesus also says it again in Matthew 16:4:

"A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah"

That is why the word of the Lord came unto Jonah a Second time! The prophecy of Jonah is 2 fold!

The first sign is of the resurrection!

The second sign is the 40 days or else destruction!

The sign of the prophet Jonah appears on August 21, 2017!

40 days later is Yom Kippur! The Day of atonement! The most holiest day in Gods year! The only day when the holiest of Holies was opened! And the high priest went in, but not without blood! For he had to offer it, first for himself, and then for the sins of the people!

But thanks be to ? that we have a great high priest who has entered into heaven itself in order to present His blood before the Father!

September 23, 2017 is the birth of the man child! Revelation 12:1-2!

The next event in Revelation 12:3 is the appearance of the fiery red dragon! That means that the Day of the Lord is near for the appearance of the dragon only comes after the cloudy day when ? raptures His Saints!

Behold I show you a mystery! We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed! In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye! At the last trump, for the trumpet shall sound and the dead in Christ shall rise first! Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up in the air to meet the Lord in the clouds and so shall we ever be with the Lord!

Yes!!! The Bible says that many people will be caught by surprise though! Yes, He even tells one church in the book of Revelation that He will spew it out of His mouth! And He tells another church that He will cast it into the great tribulation!

Yes, many will be caught unawares! For just as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the days of the coming of the Son of Man!

Amen!

But the question is, are you ready?????

The only way judgment can be averted is if everybody repented in sackcloth and ashes! Just like all the people of Nineveh! ? is perfect! It's all or nothing!

From trump on down to the peasant! Even the donkeys will not drink in all the land! That's the only way ? will stop His judgment! ? doesn't change! The example is given in the word of ? ! Therefore it must be followed!

Or else on September 30, 2017 the judgment will be sealed for America and she will be destroyed! When that day comes only ? knows. But the Bible tells us it happens in 1 day and in 1 hour!

Read Revelation 17-18

Jeremiah 50-51

Isaiah 13-14, 21, 47

Daniel 11:1-4

Revelation 16:18-21!

"For it is a day of trouble, and of treading down, and of perplexity by the LORD ? of hosts in the valley of vision, breaking down the walls and of crying to the mountains."
Isaiah 22:5

For the day of the Lord is great and very terrible! Who can abide it?

Yes ? tells us that this day happens on the same day Gog and Magog come against the land of Israel!

Read Ezekiel 38-39!

The Lord comes with clouds!

The Lord rains down hail stones and coals of fire!

The whole world shakes at His presence!

Every wall falls to the ground!

? sends fire on those who dwell carelessly in the isles (Babylon the Great)!

Only 1/6th of the invading forces of Gog is left!

7 years remain after this battle!

Only after 7 months can the people who are left in the land of Israel be able to search the land and cleanse the bodies!

It's the day of the Lord! The Day of the rapture!

"And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord ? , that my fury shall come up in my face. 19For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel; 20So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground. 21And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord ? : every man's sword shall be against his brother. 22And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. 23Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD."
Ezekiel 38:18-23

The cloudy day! The Day of the rapture!

Gog also destroys Sheba and Dedan! As well as all the merchants of Tarshish, and all her young lions! That is why the Bible says it is an evil plan!!

Sheba and Dedan are ancient names for Saudi Arabia

The merchants of Tarshish was the furthest west the ancients knew!

And all her young lions are included which means America!

The Day of the Lord is great and very terrible! The mighty man shall cry there bitterly!

The visions of Daniel would not be understood until the time of the end for they were sealed!

Now is the time of the end! Knowledge has increased, and many go to and fro!

But the Bible says, that just as it was in the days of Lot, so shall it be in the days of the coming of the Son of man!

Only 4 made it out! And only 3 made it to safety! For surely the day of the Lord so cometh like a thief in the night! Amen!

No one knows the Day nor the hour, but the Bible says Babylon the Great is destroyed in 1 day and in 1 hour!

It's the cloudy day! The Day of the rapture! The Day when the whole world shakes! Amen!