Mother accused of killing four-year-old son by setting him on fire in bathtub

Options
RickyRich
RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
amelia-di-stasio.jpeg?quality=85&strip=all&w=770&strip=all
amelia-di-stasio2.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&w=260&strip=all

A woman has been charged with killing her four-year-old son by setting fire to him in a bathtub in their apartment.

The body of the boy was found by fire crews with his hands tied behind his back and a bin bag over his head.

Amelia DiStasio from Milwaukee faces a charge of first-degree intentional homicide following her arrest by police.
According to court documents, authorities were called to reports of smoke coming from her apartment.

There the emergency services found her son Antonio’s burned and lifeless body in the bath.

His hands had been bound behind his back with several belts and a plastic bin bag over his head.

An open bottle of cooking oil was also in the bathroom.
As reported by WTMJ-TV Milwaukee, the night before the fire a neighbour heard the child say, 'Please mommy, stop! I won't do it again!' She also heard DiStasio yell, “Shut up!”

At the time of the fire, a witness told police she saw the suspect climb out the window and run away.

Police later found her walking down the street.

Investigators also reportedly found searches on DiStasio's phone for “ways to ? cannibals”.

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This crazy ? already has a thread floating around in here.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    evil ? ? ! don't get mad at me she deserved that.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She pretty as ?
  • blackgod813
    Options

Shes not even black
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Terrible. ? ' terrible.

She HAS TO be mentally ill... or something.

What the ? ? Really man what the ? ?

Here's the link http://nypost.com/2017/10/05/mom-accused-of-murdering-4-year-old-by-setting-him-on-fire/, had to make sure this ? was real.

Not sure what the ? having canola oil on the kitchen sink had to do with it.

Inb4 the stereotypes and other ? .
  • 7figz
    edited October 2017
    Options

Looking for any reason, huh ?

Of all the ? you could call her, gotta be the racist version of the n-word.... again.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

Of all the ? you could call her, gotta be the racist version of the n-word.... again.

so you defending some one who poured cooking oil on a 4 year old child and then set him on fire. do you know how painful that is an a child at that. you go ahead and defend that monster If you want and let racial semantics get in the way of reasoning in the meantime ? THAT ? !
  • 7figz
    edited October 2017
    Options

so you defending some one who poured cooking oil on a 4 year old child and then set him on fire. do you know how painful that is an a child at that. you go ahead and defend that monster If you want and let racial semantics get in the way of reasoning in the meantime ? THAT ? !

Yeah genius, I'm defending her. (IC logic)

Read what the ? I wrote and tell me how I'm defending her.

You said it yourself with the bolded. Why use racial slurs against her when you could call her a cold blooded murder and all kind of other ? - that actually has to do with what the ? she did ? Why your go-to word gotta be a racial slur ?

FOH with that ? IC logic that not agreeing with calling an alleged murderer a "? " is defending them.

Do you go into the Latino murderers' threads and call them "? " ?
  • Splackavelli
    Options

Yeah genius, I'm defending her. (IC logic)

Read what the ? I wrote and tell me how I'm defending her.

You said it yourself with the bolded. Why use racial slurs against her when you could call her a cold blooded murder and all kind of other ? - that actually has to do with what the ? she did ? Why your go-to word gotta be a racial slur ?

FOH with that ? IC logic that not agreeing with calling an alleged murderer a "? " is defending them.

Do you go into the Latino murderers' threads and call them "? " ?

cuz i'm angry that's why its was my go-to and while we on that you need to get up off of me . search the word ? and see how many other posters used that term in a derogative way with self hate.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You black?

Ban this mf
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    I don't feel for her and I don't care how can you be 23 years old and not know how to spell cannibal? ? that dumb black hispanic ? . get the ? up off me i'm black and i'll call her a ? if I want to.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like a Maxwell albu.....I feel like I made this joke before......
  • Splackavelli
    edited October 2017
    Options
    man i'm sorry aight. damn. why cant I say it? @blackgod813 does it all the time. why you gotta singly me out? i'm not the only ? that does that ? @7figs.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    awrite i'm sorry damn. @7figz. why can't I say it? @blackgot813 does it all the time. i'm not the only ? that does it why you gotta single me out as many time as y'all let _? _ white wigga ass get away with saying "? " in his post.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    man i'm sorry aight. damn. why cant I say it? @blackgod813 does it all the time. why you gotta singly me out? i'm not the only ? that does that ? @7figs.

Um so this about me now...an im obviously black sooo not really understanding
  • Splackavelli
    Options

You black?

Ban this mf

yeah I'm black you idiot and as usual y'all ready to go running to the mods like a little girl running to tell her daddy. man I just got unbanned 3 days ago I can't stand you ? sometimes I swear.
  • blackgod813
    Options

You black?

Ban this mf

yeah I'm black you idiot and as usual y'all ready to go running to the mods like a little girl running to tell her daddy. man I just got unbanned 3 days ago I can't stand you ? sometimes I swear.

We all thought u was a aztec
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You black?

Ban this mf

? be respectful when you open your ? sucker to address me.

You just got unbanned and you came right back on here saying stupid ? . Apparently you haven't learned from your past transgressions. Do better.

• 7figz
    Options
    awrite i'm sorry damn. @7figz. why can't I say it? @blackgot813 does it all the time. i'm not the only ? that does it why you gotta single me out as many time as y'all let _? _ white wigga ass get away with saying "? " in his post.

? you apologizing to me for ? I ain't a mod. I'm just callin out your unnecessary racist BS.

As far as @blackgod813, dude is.... dude posts some... when you try to read dude's posts....

Look bruh, this ain't about @blackgod813.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that part where the boy please mommy stop i wont do it again crushed me . idk wats wrong wit people why u go ? the youth for . Theres places you can go if ur unable to handle a kid . i really hope she punishes for this .
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 7figz
    Options
    My guess is that ? was on some ? , or was psychologically ? up in the head.

Even if it wasn't, this ain't your average spiteful at the father / strict disciplinarian ? .

? UP for lil ? .

Wait just read the article I posted - she was bipolar and he was autistic. She must've really tripped off the meds / without the meds and dude must've been having an autistic episode. A situation with those 2 types of disorders and nobody else around just in case, is a recipe for disaster.
    Her father, Ralph DiStasio, told the Sentinel that his daughter had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and that Antonio was autistic.

“When his mother put him in timeout, he’d scream and that would last for two to five minutes and then he’d calm down and he’d go to timeout,” he explained.

Ralph DiStasio went on to say that what his daughter needs most right now is prayers, not a prison sentence.

“She needs help,” he said. “She doesn’t need jail.”
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love kids too much (no ? ) to ever try to understand how anybody could hurt a child. I spend time with my nieces and it's a blessing. How can you harm someone so pure?