Warren G Would Cater for Donald Trump For the Right Price

RickyRich
RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
Warren G said he’d offer services through his new catering company to President Donald Trump if the bag was right.

The West Coast veteran doesn’t think that doing business with Trump would make him a sellout either. During a recent interview with Raq Rants, he voiced his opinion on the matter. “Hell yeah, I’ll cater for his ass,” said Warren G when asked if he would provide food for Trump. “It’s gonna cost. It’ll cost a lot. But I’ll do it. Sh*t yeah. I’m a businessman. I ain’t gonna sit up there and say no I ain’t gonna do that. You wanna eat muthaf**ka? Alright, pay me!”

Warren G believes the ends certainly would justify the means in a case like that. He laid out what he would do with the money he’d make from a President Trump gig. “Imma come right back here and Imma open up businesses in the neighborhood for these people to have jobs so you won’t be trying to down em,” he continued.

“Motherf**kas ain’t thinking like that. That’s how I am. Hell yeah Imma do it and Imma come right back to the hood and open up businesses so people could survive and be cool.” Warren said it wouldn’t make him a sellout and attributed the possible future endeavor to him being a good businessman.

Comments

  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Click bait thread. Gremlin/salamander hybrids gotta eat too.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Click bait thread. Gremlin/salamander hybrids gotta eat too.

    I think it has relevance because that chick Chrisette Michelle got called out bad for performing for Trump's inaugaration.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Click bait thread. Gremlin/salamander hybrids gotta eat too.

    I think it has relevance because that chick Chrisette Michelle got called out bad for performing for Trump's inaugaration.

    Performing on stage as a part of the victory ceremony is a lil different then a catering service
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Click bait thread. Gremlin/salamander hybrids gotta eat too.

    I think it has relevance because that chick Chrisette Michelle got called out bad for performing for Trump's inaugaration.

    Performing on stage as a part of the victory ceremony is a lil different then a catering service

    Depends on who you're talking to. Some of people that were criticizing her were basically saying that blacks should have no dealings with Trump at all. Remember Steve Harvey got heat just for going to the White House to talk to Trump.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Click bait thread. Gremlin/salamander hybrids gotta eat too.

    ...perfectly put. Close thread
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    I guess I see where's he's coming from but all money ain't good money.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel his hustle. I'm moving from NYC to PA next year to manage the family restaurant and stack up and create opportunities for people who really need them.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I guess I see where's he's coming from but all money ain't good money.

    Green is green bro. Money is just paper. It's all about the long term goal. In order to achieve it capital is needed.
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I'd poison all dem crackas caviar
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone would work for Trump for the right price.

    Catered for the Whitehouse looks great on resume too.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Click bait thread. Gremlin/salamander hybrids gotta eat too.

    I think it has relevance because that chick Chrisette Michelle got called out bad for performing for Trump's inaugaration.

    Performing on stage as a part of the victory ceremony is a lil different then a catering service

    Depends on who you're talking to. Some of people that were criticizing her were basically saying that blacks should have no dealings with Trump at all. Remember Steve Harvey got heat just for going to the White House to talk to Trump.

    Nah it's apples to oranges he's right. Celebrating ones victory with known KKK supporters and head chiefs in the crowd is way different than having a catering service for his staff. Warren prolly spit in his food and ? too. Steve Harvey and Kanye West were being used as a tools tho, they got nothing out of it and Trump still don't give a ? about ? . Trump used them to pander to an audience. That's different than someone operating a catering service,how would you even know Warren owned it unless he told you ? Timberland and Gucci don't have to like ? at all and hates that they wear their clothes but they'll take a dollar off them and behind closed doors call them ? .

    And this thread is click bait.


    Cosign.

    I think Trump is misunderstood. I don't think the POTUS sees things as Black and White, I think he sees things as Green or not Green. In other words, people say that Trump (and the Republican party) is racist and is bad for Black people. I don't think that's entirely true. I think the Republican party respects Black people who go to school, get degrees, own businesses and are law abiding citizens. In other words, Trump and the Republicans would support Warren G's catering business because its a business and Republican's by their very nature, support small businesses.

    The Democrats, by their nature, believe in using tax money for programs that would benefit people. The Democrats would raise taxes and create government programs to support Warren G and the people who want to open businesses.

    The line is drawn when poor, uneducated, unemployed people break the law.

    Republicans have no tolerance for these types of people and build prisons where they can rot in jail.

    Democrats believe in raising taxes to aid/support these poor, uneducated, unemployed people.

    Both sides have a valid perspective. You can't support people who drop out of school and commit crime. In today's society there's no place in the job market for people that don't have a basic high school education. Republicans don't want to be bothered with these people. It's illogical to raise taxes to support high school dropouts, but it makes perfect sense for a Republican to support a Black business such as Warren G's catering service.
    Karl. wrote: »
    Anyone would work for Trump for the right price.

    Catered for the Whitehouse looks great on resume too.


    Cosign.

  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Click bait thread. Gremlin/salamander hybrids gotta eat too.

    I think it has relevance because that chick Chrisette Michelle got called out bad for performing for Trump's inaugaration.

    Performing on stage as a part of the victory ceremony is a lil different then a catering service

    Depends on who you're talking to. Some of people that were criticizing her were basically saying that blacks should have no dealings with Trump at all. Remember Steve Harvey got heat just for going to the White House to talk to Trump.

    Nah it's apples to oranges he's right. Celebrating ones victory with known KKK supporters and head chiefs in the crowd is way different than having a catering service for his staff. Warren prolly spit in his food and ? too. Steve Harvey and Kanye West were being used as a tools tho, they got nothing out of it and Trump still don't give a ? about ? . Trump used them to pander to an audience. That's different than someone operating a catering service,how would you even know Warren owned it unless he told you ? Timberland and Gucci don't have to like ? at all and hates that they wear their clothes but they'll take a dollar off them and behind closed doors call them ? .

    And this thread is click bait.


    Cosign.

    I think Trump is misunderstood. I don't think the POTUS sees things as Black and White, I think he sees things as Green or not Green. In other words, people say that Trump (and the Republican party) is racist and is bad for Black people. I don't think that's entirely true. I think the Republican party respects Black people who go to school, get degrees, own businesses and are law abiding citizens. In other words, Trump and the Republicans would support Warren G's catering business because its a business and Republican's by their very nature, support small businesses.

    How do we explain the "Good people on both sides" when refering to kkk running people over in Charlottsville.

    And the defending of confederate monuments and dixie flags
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    How do we explain the "Good people on both sides" when refering to kkk running people over in Charlottsville.

    And the defending of confederate monuments and dixie flags

    Well he's not stupid, he knows who voted him in office. He's just saying out loud what White Democrats think and believe but are scared to say.

    Elijah Muhammad said that we shouldn't vote because its the government that put us in the predicament we're in so its senseless to expect the government to get us out of this predicament.

    Between Democrats and Republicans, at least we know that with a Republican in office he'll reduce taxes and discontinue government programs. By contrast a Democrat will increase taxes and create more government programs. If you consider Elijah Muhammad's ideology, the Republican makes more sense than the Democrat.

    As far as the "Good people on both sides" comment. I'm sure that's what Hillary was thinking, but she just doesn't have the ? to say it.

  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    How do we explain the "Good people on both sides" when refering to kkk running people over in Charlottsville.

    And the defending of confederate monuments and dixie flags

    Well he's not stupid, he knows who voted him in office. He's just saying out loud what White Democrats think and believe but are scared to say.

    Elijah Muhammad said that we shouldn't vote because its the government that put us in the predicament we're in so its senseless to expect the government to get us out of this predicament.

    Between Democrats and Republicans, at least we know that with a Republican in office he'll reduce taxes and discontinue government programs. By contrast a Democrat will increase taxes and create more government programs. If you consider Elijah Muhammad's ideology, the Republican makes more sense than the Democrat.

    As far as the "Good people on both sides" comment. I'm sure that's what Hillary was thinking, but she just doesn't have the ? to say it.

    xbpu1zmfmtz2.gif
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BUSINESS IS NEVER PERSONAL...
    IDC IF HE SERVES OUR ADOBO COMPLEXIONED PRESIDENT...
    MAKE THAT BREAD FAM...
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warren speaks on it...