I wrote a 200 bars. What you think?

Options
supergangster
supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in The Reason
That day, I feel envy and hatred for someone else's success. Is the day of my self-worth is 0.
The day I see another as a competitor. Is the day I see myself as a joke.
That day, yes the control of ignorance. Is the day my life will live on to be false.
The day I was lying. Is the day I do not feel that I'm good enough.
The day speculating instead of question sets and acting. Is that day weakness has me down.
The day I buy everything they say, is the day I sell myself.
The day I agree only to move with the flow, is the day I give up hope and dream
The day I of a norm, sterotyp is lowered, the day I was not free thought.
The day I see a kid from the hood otherwise a brother. Is the day I do not believe in ? .
That day, yes utilizes a lost instead of guiding, the day of greed and self-hatred gets its victory.
The day I push down instead of lifting up.
Is the day of my understanding I give up,
The day I do not give respect from those who give respect, is the day my mind is cracked,
That day, yes another one fears,
Is the day of ? , I duck,
The day I point to a indevid I do not know, is the day my own fingers I burn,
The day I stop being loyal to those I love and myself, the day I can never look at myself in the mirror
The day I hate on somebody group or person and not just want any swelling, is the day I sold my soul.
The day I do not stand up for who I am,
Is the day I do not my name, my soul carries,
The day I started something negative,
Is the day I sell my life,
That day, yes take advice from someone who comes with negativity, like "stupid explain" or bad tone, is the day I do not myself believe,
The day I stop having fun and laughing,
is the day I begin to despise,
The day I copy and want to be like other, the day I do not consider myself to be unique.
That day, yes're talking about will never happen, for as long as the well is me and ? aware that I am not a robot, product and sell without a man can not influence what I think.
But I must put the lower these barriers that people ask for they fear this flame that burns.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.