this dude ask me why I support DEMs, he said "OBAMA eats dinner and is buddies......"

Options
The BAPHOMET
The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Social Lounge
with those republicans", meaning they are all the same.........is that stupid or what?

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I think to some degree he's right. I don't think Obama and the Republicans are the same, but I do think politicians in general are inherently corrupt. They are all worried about winning the political "game" moreso than doing what they were all elected to do.
  • Exell_doe
    Exell_doe Members Posts: 253
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Politics is like professional wrestling when the camera is on them they act like enemies... turn the camera off and like dude said they all laugh and eat expensive dinners together. They make you feel like you are choosing but there is no real difference... its all about big corporations.
  • Sh0t
    Sh0t Members Posts: 1,162
    edited January 2011
    Options
    One establishment with two different fronts.

CFR Team A, CFR Team B.

The Obama phenomenon is more embarrassing than usual, especially looking his political career before he became a national politician. They could have found a better puppet for us, imo.
  • CrownChakra
    CrownChakra Members Posts: 351
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Exell_doe wrote: »
    Politics is like professional wrestling when the camera is on them they act like enemies... turn the camera off and like dude said they all laugh and eat expensive dinners together. They make you feel like you are choosing but there is no real difference... its all about big corporations.

Bingo, 2 sides of the same coin
  • bootsy_jenkins
    bootsy_jenkins Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Exell_doe wrote: »

Give this man the Real talk award of the year!

That is the real reason why I would question anyone that supports either of the two parties. They have BOTH failed.