any of yall actually genuinely hate your family?

Options
fuc_i_look_like
fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I'm not talkin extended, I mean your immediate family like parents and sibllings. like foreal i'm not even bullshittin when I say I got borderline, almost pure hatred for them. them ? ? me off to the point where just hearing their voices sickens me. I swear to ? , the happiest day of my life will be when I get the ? up out they house. ? im tired of ppl tryna make me feel guilty and "ungrateful" when I say I honestly dont give a ? bout not one of them. do any of yall feel me?? I know im not the only person on the IC who got hatred towrards their family...speak on it

Comments

• The_Recruiter
    The_Recruiter Members Posts: 289
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Once you move maybe the relationship between yall would change. After a certain age, people don't get along and can't stay in the same house for nothing
    But after you move out and get some distance, ? might change
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Once you move maybe the relationship between yall would change. After a certain age, people don't get along and can't stay in the same house for nothing

^^^This^^^
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited January 2011
    Options

somebody told me the same ? yesterday. I just turned 21, and im at that age where I NEED to have my own crib/ away from them. cuz i really cant take no more of their fuckery. i want my own spot pretty much more than anything in this world
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited January 2011
    Options
    bet not let my thread die...
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I ? swear I do sometimes but I really don't deep down.
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited January 2011
    Options
    no blood relatives
    but
    my dad's wife can die a slow death

and
    my lady's family are some of the worst,most dysfunctional families i ever been around.

i be happy when she have a fallout with her grandma or mom...then i dont have to be dragged to ?
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I ? swear I do sometimes but I really don't deep down.

deep down I still hate them...
    ppl stay be calling me coldhearted, but idgaf...im just bein honest
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Id say the same thing at times too. I don't know your story, but you'll probably get past it with time.
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

I'm not talkin extended, I mean your immediate family like parents and sibllings. like foreal i'm not even bullshittin when I say I got borderline, almost pure hatred for them. them ? ? me off to the point

where

just hearing their voices sickens me. I swear to ? , the happiest day of my life will be when I get the ? up out they house. ? im tired of ppl tryna make me feel guilty and "ungrateful" when I say I

honestly dont give a ? bout not one of them. do any of yall feel me?? I know im not the only person on the IC who got hatred towrards their family...speak on it

No , ? No

You NEED JESUS B
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited January 2011
    Options
    No , ? No

You NEED JESUS B

smh...i knew this was coming
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    why cant u stand ya parents ?
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited January 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    why cant u stand ya parents ?

it's too much stuff to begin to explain. and it's hard to explain. because it's not like they did one big horrible thing to make me hate them. it's just a culmination of things over the past year or so that showed me their true colors.

and i hate when ? be like "u cant hate them. they the ones who gave you life...etc,". And i tell them to shut the ? up. i aint ask to be born.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    This ? may sound ? up, but sometimes I be ready to whoop my grandfather
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »

lol
    wtf fam

yo granddaddie???

wtf he do

take trips to his duaghter's room a long time ago and stay for extended periods of time???

sad thing is i know of a situation like that and the family is still cool wit dude.

and my girl's mom wanna get ? when i said if i had kids i wouldnt want them round her family..smh
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol
    wtf fam

yo granddaddie???

wtf he do

take trips to his duaghter's room a long time ago and stay for extended periods of time???

sad thing is i know of a situation like that and the family is still cool wit dude.

and my girl's mom wanna get ? when i said if i had kids i wouldnt want them round her family..smh

thats sick. that's black folks problem. we hide all these skeletons and put up with pure BS, just because they're family. dont really believe in "blood is thicker than water." related or not, if I cant ? stand you. im not gonna pretend i do just cause we share the same DNA
  • P. Town
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol
    wtf fam

yo granddaddie???

wtf he do

Man my grandaddy is an OG ? from the jects, but he be on some ? in everybody's business like a female
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited January 2011
    Options

lol @ the mental image of you beating up a 70 year old man.
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited January 2011
    Options
    thats sick. that's black folks problem. we hide all these skeletons and put up with pure BS, just because they're family. dont really believe in "blood is thicker than water." related or not, if I cant ? stand you. im not gonna pretend i do just cause we share the same DNA

basically

and never accept therapy

goin to therapy or counseling is considered weak/weird
    but you are expected to suck it and/or go to church and act like that makes things better

? sad
  • P. Town
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol @ the mental image of you beating up a 70 year old man.

Naw bruh, he like 60, look 40 in the face, built like Farooq from WWF
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited January 2011
    Options
    basically

and never accept therapy

goin to therapy or counseling is considered weak/weird
    but you are expected to suck it and/or go to church and act like that makes things better
    ? sad

you not lying...
    im not religious at all, so ? irks the hell outta me when black folks (usually women) come at me wit ? like "just pray about it, it's all in ? 's hands now." get yo fake bible thumping ass away from me
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Naw bruh, he like 60, look 40 in the face, built like Farooq from WWF

the ? ? lol i remember that buff ass tag team ? from wresting when i used to watch that ? . how is yo grandaddy only 60 tho...how old are u?
  • P. Town
    edited January 2011
    Options
    the ? ? lol i remember that buff ass tag team ? from wresting when i used to watch that ? . how is yo grandaddy only 60 tho...how old are u?

He 63, I'm 20
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited January 2011
    Options
    He 63, I'm 20

oh im like the same age as u, but my g. parents damn near 80 though...thats why i asked
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    no blood relatives
    but
    my dad's wife can jump off the empire state building face 1st

edited for me....
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options