Can i still catch a charge for this??

Options
American.Loo
American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
back in late november, i was at a house party and got into a very minor scuffle. basically i tried to holla at a chick, her boyfriend got mad and i choked him. she called the police and told them over the phone what i did

when they got their though, dude just said we were playing and got a little loud, but no assault actually occurred. they just told me to leave the apt.

earlier tonight i bumped into this same ? at a sports bar, she started poppin ? so i said some words and she was like "I'm calling the DA in the morning and reopening the case on your ass"

basically, can she actually do that

Comments

• Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    back in late november, i was at a house party and got into a very minor scuffle. basically i tried to holla at a chick, her boyfriend got mad and i choked him. she called the police and told them over the phone what i did

when they got their though, dude just said we were playing and got a little loud, but no assault actually occurred. they just told me to leave the apt.

earlier tonight i bumped into this same ? at a sports bar, she started poppin ? so i said some words and she was like "I'm calling the DA in the morning and reopening the case on your ass"

basically, can she actually do that

She may can reopen it, but she has,no case, the report will read that it was,drunken play between two people at a house party......that's what the witnesses said, that's what the police reported
  • American.Loo
    edited January 2011
    Options
    see thats what i'm thinking. she actin like it was a cold case murder or some ? .

the ? stated to police that no assault occurred.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    see thats what i'm thinking. she actin like it was a cold case murder or some ? .

the ? stated to police that no assault occurred.

I would've told that ? to run n tell, stupid hoe ain't ? gon happen
  • American.Loo
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I would've told that ? to run n tell, stupid hoe ain't ? gon happen

lol in so many words thats what i said, of course i had to play it off like she had no case

but being that ive never had any real run ins with the law aside from traffic tix, i didnt know if there was a way she or him could change their story and bring the laws in my life.

SMH @ it being 5 years later and the cops knock on my door talmbout "did you choke a guy back in 2010??"
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Unless she's a States Attorney tell her to ? off. Her word against yours B unless she can get the entire Sports Bar to lie for her don't sweat it yo.
  • American.Loo
    edited January 2011
    Options
    word up. technically, i dont even think you could call it a "case"

aside from the police showing up and filing a report, there were no arrests

i swear, broads will say anything to try and ? a ? life up
  • yogirlsxman
    yogirlsxman Banned Users Posts: 499
    edited January 2011
    Options
    no restraining order and no police report from the second thing. tell that broad to kick rocks. big rocks. really hard.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    that chick aint no threat bruh,hell ill put a case on her ass
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    hefa ain't doin squat!!!
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    no. police ain't gonna buy that ? .
  • Vandakken
    Vandakken Members Posts: 195
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Police report says no assault took place. The DA is going to tell her to stop wasting time. I'll would have told her to go choke on a big fat ? .
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    you need to leave that chick alone..like dont even look at her sideways..
  • Louie V. Slugger
    Louie V. Slugger Members Posts: 392
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Another example of hoes doing hoes ? .

Once the victim (Who is o'l boy, not the girl) said they were not pressing charges, its nothing they can do about it. The chick cant do ? about anyway.'
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    In this case, no, doesn't sound like it. Her case is fluff. In other cases of like in matters of domestic violence there usually is no statue of limitations regardless of what charges were or were not previously filed. This particular girl in your matter is is just talking smack.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    No they already have it on record responding to a call in which the person supposedly involved denied there was any wrong doing. It would be hard pressed for him to say he said what he said under duress. She's just being a mouthy witch using the cop scare tactic.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    that chick aint no threat bruh,hell ill put a case on her ass

Yo real rap I think thats the funniest thing you can say in that situation.
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    u shoulda told her that u are the police lol....but it is funny how women love to yell how they gonna call the cops whenever they wanna try to scare a ? ....that's their trump card....they know the popo will throw a ? in jail for anything...that's why I dont mess with hoodrats
  • sammm
    sammm Members Posts: 1,139
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Youre good, she said that to get to you.
    Mission accomplished
  • American.Loo
    edited January 2011
    Options
    the next time i see her i should ask her to marry me lol
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    she has no case

she's not even close to being a victim

I hate when women try to pull this ish... it makes it harder for real victims to get justice
  • Shortie Du Wop
    Shortie Du Wop Members Posts: 58
    edited January 2011
    Options
    u shoulda told her that u are the police lol....but it is funny how women love to yell how they gonna call the cops whenever they wanna try to scare a ? ....that's their trump card....they know the popo will throw a ? in jail for anything...that's why I dont mess with hoodrats

Bingo. You good Brah she mad her ? got choked out and didn't do ? . And er time her home girls and his boys around they bring up you talking to his broad and then choking his ass and he aint do ? . They embarrassed cause they the laughing stalk of they group.
  • drunkenone
    drunkenone Members Posts: 173
    edited January 2011
    Options
    No police report and no charges? Tell that ? to eat a ? . You can't catch a charge for anything.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    what case? dude never filed anything. tell that ? to ?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    tell her you'd have to whoop her boyfriends ass again for her to have a shot at that...
  • The_Recruiter
    The_Recruiter Members Posts: 289
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol @ i''ll reopen the case on yo ass

she prob mad her boyfriend got whooped