Fellas: Recount stories of times a lover has threatened/caused physical harm

Options
American.Loo
American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
any of you that have broken a few hearts must have had a tire slashed, or gotten jumped or something. tell us your story.

my most recent incident occurred in December: i took this tall sexy chick to a party that i knew id bump into a chick i was smashing. why? im dumb and dont care sometimes.

anyway the chick was muggin me the entire night.

the next week i smashed again though, afterward, she admitted she grabbed a Ciroc bottle and was about to bash me over the head with it until a friend stopped her.

i have more stories btw

Comments

• Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I done been told I was gonna get jumped before

somebody tried to hit me wit a car

got my tires slashed/car keyed
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    a ? know better than to touch my car
  • American.Loo
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ive had a chick try to jump out of a moving vehicle on me, she was that upset
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Had a chick burn down my garage with my car and dogs in it
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

has that happened to jay cutlers house?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    None. I wouldn't put up with that type of ? . However, my girl did joking tell me that she wanted to poke my eyes out with drinking straws, the other day.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited January 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

I wish someone would do that to him
  • American.Loo
    edited January 2011
    Options

Please, tell us your story.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    any of you that have broken a few hearts must have had a tire slashed, or gotten jumped or something. tell us your story.

my most recent incident occurred in December: i took this tall sexy chick to a party that i knew id bump into a chick i was smashing. why? im dumb and dont care sometimes.

anyway the chick was muggin me the entire night.

the next week i smashed again though, afterward, she admitted she grabbed a Ciroc bottle and was about to bash me over the head with it until a friend stopped her.

i have more stories btw

I bet you do playa

I'm gonna keep my "I'm a crazy female" stories to myself........
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Please, tell us your story.

My babymoms got mad cause i took the car from her so she was on some if i cant have it neither can you ? so she set the garage on fire
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I remember this one chick was like " Boy if you leave me you know I'd ? you right hahahahaha"

I didn't find that ? funny
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I never did ? to any ex or his belongings. Never been the spiteful type, no matter how bad I got hurt. But yet it seems like all my exes have threatened me or acted ? after we broke up tho... My recent ex was trying to get his sister to come jump me. My other ex pulled a knife on me. So no females are not the only ones who love drama and threaten others.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I stepped out on a girl once who i was seeing,took another chick to a movie didnt know she was going to be there.She slapped the ? out of me.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited January 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

Lmao!///\\\
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Self ether, but IDGAF.

About 6 months ago I was smashing a chick who had a family of hoes...........One of them girls u don't plan to meet but when you bump into them, you def smashing.......so I rolls out the club the most ? I been in years, sees the ? and jumps straight into the cab(no questions asked) and heads back to her Aunty's house (also a hoe) for more drinking and whatever.......I'm in the toilet taking a ? and her cousin comes in. I took one look at the cleavage and said i wanna ? . Instead of saying no like a good cousin she says 'where?'...........me not givin a ? takes her in alley at the side of the house and bends her over and starts beating.........

All I remember is the blood........but the ? I was supposed to be wid catches me knee deep in the ? .............She don't say nothing jus smacks me right between the eyes wid a empty bottle.............The self ether is that I'm scared for life.

The worst part was the ? story I been telling wifey ever since. Told her I got jumped in the club......

? I had to have plastic surgery on my nose.

I was jus laughing whilst bleeding to death cause I was that ? and she was beating the ? out of her cousin which was hilarious.........

The WOATEST was taking myself to hospital and having to explain the fuckery.

SMH everytime i look in the mirror. I'm ? 30 years old. And I still be wildin out from time to time.........This is an example of how mad one night can get.

True story
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    DatNiggaB1 wrote: »
    Self ether, but IDGAF.

About 6 months ago I was smashing a chick who had a family of hoes...........One of them girls u don't plan to meet but when you bump into them, you def smashing.......so I rolls out the club the most ? I been in years, sees the ? and jumps straight into the cab(no questions asked) and heads back to her Aunty's house (also a hoe) for more drinking and whatever.......I'm in the toilet taking a ? and her cousin comes in. I took one look at the cleavage and said i wanna ? . Instead of saying no like a good cousin she says 'where?'...........me not givin a ? takes her in alley at the side of the house and bends her over and starts beating.........

All I remember is the blood........but the ? I was supposed to be wid catches me knee deep in the ? .............She don't say nothing jus smacks me right between the eyes wid a empty bottle.............The self ether is that I'm scared for life.

The worst part was the ? story I been telling wifey ever since. Told her I got jumped in the club......

I was jus laughing whilst bleeding to death cause I was that ? and she was beating the ? out of her cousin which was hilarious.........

SMH everytime i look in the mirror. I'm ? 30 years old. And I still be wildin out from time to time.........This is an example of how mad one night can get.

True story
    Wow! So you have a permanent scar on your face as a result of you ? females and yet you still be wildin out huh?
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Self ether, but IDGAF.

True story

Damn bruh..idc right or wrong i wouldve had to put my hands on her for that ? though she ? you up.
  • DatNiggaB1
    edited January 2011
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Wow! So you have a permanent scar on your face as a result of you ? females and yet you still be wildin out huh?

not to that extent........I was stupid ? and this scar stay as reminder..........I've retired from cheatin now........tryna be a better man and all that jazz.........
  • American.Loo
    edited January 2011
    Options
    DatNiggaB: You wild fam.

like i said, i almost got hit over the head with a Ciroc bottle, i'm glad i didnt, after hearing your story.
  • DatNiggaB1
    edited January 2011
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    Damn bruh..idc right or wrong i wouldve had to put my hands on her for that ? though she ? you up.

Yea bruh the next day when the hangover subsided I was so mad i went looking for her........my ? had to remind me of my fuckery..........

I don't take myself that seriously thats why I don't mind tellin the story on here but when i get home i'll post a pic, yall can see the damage.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    a ? know better than to touch my car

C/S
    Self ether, but IDGAF.

True story

L O ? L...this ? !!! 1 of the GOAT stories I've heard in my life!!!
  • Sh0t
    Sh0t Members Posts: 1,162
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Could write a book here, I've known some crazy women.

Got started in HS with this one chick who had a death wish and would love to try and me hit me while I was driving or grab the steering wheel and try to swerve the car all over the road.

One many years later threw about half the tools in one of my toolboxes at me. She was waiting on my steps when I came home from work and started as soon as I opened the car door
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yea bruh the next day when the hangover subsided I was so mad i went looking for her........my ? had to remind me of my fuckery..........

I don't take myself that seriously thats why I don't mind tellin the story on here but when i get home i'll post a pic, yall can see the damage.

Already,my chick slapped me so hard i couldnt hear nothing for a split second then she had them long ass nails so when she slapped me she caught me in the eye with them long ? .Lessons learned though dawg,most chicks arent gonna tolerate you ? over them, 1 time is to many.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Got my truck keyed, brick thrown at the cargo window, broken tail light, got my night gear (AKA clothes women take/borrow when they leave) burned in a dumpster. Got told Chiquita (from Belly) was going to pay me a visit. I know theres more but none compare to Jonesy's story she told a while back.
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    At the very end of one of my relationships, my girlfriend decided to let all her pent up frustrations out cause i passed on buying weed for her, she was a weed head obviously. She let all of her frustrations out soon as we got to my apartment, broke some of my cheapo sunglasses before i even took my keys out the door, grabbed my laptop flung it against the wall, broke that ? , just started spazzing and callin me every name under the sun. I ended up shaking the ? outta her and her punk ass started crying ran to the kitchen grabbed a butcher knife and called her roommate and had her come pick her up. That was the end of that relationship.