Dmn I took a MAJOR "L" last night...or did I?

Options
mr_exclusive
mr_exclusive Members Posts: 92
edited January 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I'll let the IC decide.

So anyways I go to visit moms last night and she lives in/near what some may consider the hood. I decide, since I'm over there to go grab some Fatburger and bring it back to her house. Its around 9pm and as I pull into a parking space right next to the Fatburger I noticed 2 dudes staring kinda hard in the parking spot 2 stalls over from me.

I think nothing of it because they didnt look especially rough or anything and nothing's happened to me over there before so I run up in the burger joint and pay them no mind. I look back at them just to make sure they're not proceeding to try and break in my car or anything like that. (Sidebar: Yes I have a nice car, I wont mention what kind because I dont want to be accused of duck tales on here. Its not overly nice like a Lamb, 'Rarri, or Bent' or anything.)

So I get my food and walk out of the Fatburger and notice these 2 dudes are now sitting in their car parked in a different space closer to the restaurant. I walk by their car and out of the corner of my eye notice the passenger get out. I continue to walk towards my car, (mind you I have the bag of food in 1 hand and a chocolate shake in the other). I feel dude walking up behind me so I turn around and just as I do that he socks me in the face. Wham! The food flies everywhere and I get knocked on my back pockets. He takes off and runs back to his car which his buddy has already pulled out of the stall and they commence to bounce.There were no words exchanged. He didnt yell anything before he hit me. Neither one of them laughed. They just took off.

My nose immediately starts leaking so I take off and high-tail it back to mom's crib. I ran upstairs so she couldn't see me as I walked in. I didnt want her to be overly concerned. My nose isnt broken or anything but its swollen and I'm still dripping blood this morning.

I've never gotten duffed out in my life. This was a first. Did I take a serious "L" last night or am I lucky to not have gotten shot? Is my soul burning slow right now or did I win because they were too p**sy to give me the head-up fade and they fled as soon as they made contact? I'll let you guys decide...

Comments

• Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yes, that is a L
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    yes, that is a L
    ^ ^ ^
  • sammm
    sammm Members Posts: 1,139
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Damn u dropped the food?!
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    meh, it's a lowercase l because it sounds like they was just either hatin/tryin to so called get some stripes and in both cases dudes usually end up dead these days or shot
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yeah bruh, that's a L... I would of went after those muthafuckers. At least follow them and retaliate in some way. But damn... That sucks bruh. I would be irate if anything like that ever happened to me.

edit: ? , I take that back, that's a minor L... Dude sucker punched you and while you hit the ground he dipped back into his homie's car and they smashed out. That's a ? move on they part.
  • mr_exclusive
    edited January 2011
    Options
    So there are no positives to glean from the situation?

How big of an " L" are we talking here? An epic Nas-type "L" or a "damn I just lost in a park pick-up basketball game "L"?

Plus I thought the dudes that stay over there are supposed to be tough. It doesnt take much to sucker punch a completely defenseless person...and then run off. Maybe they were intimidated and afraid of what the repercussions would be once I got up. It would've been "Welcome to New Duff City" for at least one of em...
  • mr_exclusive
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sammm wrote: »
    Damn u dropped the food?!

Yeah AND I dropped the food and left it there. That was like $9 down the drain. As of right now I still haven't eaten.
  • sammm
    edited January 2011
    Options
    How is that a L dude clearly snucked up on him. Was he suppose to follow these ? BY HIMSELF and
    Do what??? Y'all trippin.
    Ur lucky they didn't ? you or steal your ? .
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    If you have to ask....
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yeah AND I dropped the food and left it there. That was like $9 down the drain. As of right now I still haven't eaten.

That is your only loss for the night.
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    edited January 2011
    Options
    How is that a L dude clearly snucked up on him. Was he suppose to follow these ? BY HIMSELF and

I'd follow just cause I carry a 9 in my car.
  • sammm
    edited January 2011
    Options

:( that sucks. Go eat something If ur nose is fine then ur straight.
  • mr_exclusive
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yeah bruh, that's a L... I would of went after those muthafuckers. At least follow them and retaliate in some way. But damn... That sucks bruh. I would be irate if anything like that ever happened to me.

edit: ? , I take that back, that's a minor L... Dude sucker punched you and while you hit the ground he dipped back into his homie's car and they smashed out. That's a ? move on they part.

Yeah the thought crossed my mind to chase em but in hindsight I'm glad I didnt. I'm on probation and dont need any new cases over some dumb ?
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

He lost his food

that's the minor l
  • sammm
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'd follow just cause I carry a 9 in my car.

Pick your battles wisely.
    That 9 isn't gonna save u from a group of hood ? with guns.
    They would of noticed him following them and set that ? up for even more L's.
    Including his life.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    we used to do this when i was bout 15, 16. Wait for someone that looks lame and just knock his ass out. basers, crackers, people waitin on the bus, people walkin thru the park.........we was just bored...and you took the L for lookin like that ? to run up on
  • sammm
    edited January 2011
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »
    He lost his food

that's the minor l

That's the only l I see.
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yeah the thought crossed my mind to chase em but in hindsight I'm glad I didnt. I'm on probation and dont need any new cases over some dumb ?

That's understandable. I wouldn't even trip about it though. Dude took off like a ? and like someone already said in here... It could of been worse.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

I too am glad you didn't. It could have escalated to a devastating evening costing you more than a burger and fries.
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Pick your battles wisely.
    That 9 isn't gonna save u from a group of hood ? with guns.
    They would of noticed him following them and set that ? up for even more L's.
    Including his life.

True, true. I ain't gonna disagree with anything you just said. No need to lose your life over some dumb ? .
  • mr_exclusive
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    we used to do this when i was bout 15, 16. Wait for someone that looks lame and just knock his ass out. basers, crackers, people waitin on the bus, people walkin thru the park.........we was just bored...and you took the L for lookin like that ? to run up on

Fair enough. I can see that. But do they also get to share the L for running from someone that allegedly "looks lame"? Thats ? to me
  • The_Recruiter
    The_Recruiter Members Posts: 289
    edited January 2011
    Options
    like yall would follow these ? ? and then do what? get shot? ? that

you sir are lucky. you didnt recognize any of them?
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    fam you're alive....that's a W

easily coulda been initiation night and we'd be making RIP threads
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    its an L, but more the food than anything..

thats the only thing u really lost..

cant lose a fight wen u get sucka punched..
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    meh, not really. i mean you got sucker punched, and the only way you could have defended against that is with a preemptive strike. at least you were aware of your surroundings and those ?

i wonder why the hell dude just decided to knock you out. perhaps they thought you were someone else or someshit