Mini Spinoff: Has a chick ever asked you out on a date?

Options
The_Recruiter
The_Recruiter Members Posts: 289
edited January 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Since #Kew can't afford to take a female out on a date.....what is the success rate of a female actually going out on a date with you if she asks?

Does she get extra brownie points for having the guts to approach you?

Discuss.

Comments

• ItsBboy!
    ItsBboy! Members Posts: 398 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    2 females have asked me out in my life. I sorta hit both of em with one of these.

davemuggin.gif

They were both nice girls I just happened to not be interested. Honestly, I don't think I've ever been especially interested in a chick that took it upon herself to roll up on me. lol
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Definately gets points, nothing better than a confident woman

Out in country towns (like ruston,la) females are quick to approach you if they like what they see. Born and raised in new orleans it was a rare occurance to have a female step to you unless you were alone and she had a pile of friends.

Other than that tho its usually garbage hoes you wouldnt even look at once...but ? is ?
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Nothing sexier than a confident woman...its rare thou
  • ItsBboy!
    ItsBboy! Members Posts: 398 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    terbear wrote: »
    Nothing sexier than a confident woman...its rare thou

Yeah not to say a woman taking initiative is a bad thing. But I mention in a "how to do you rate women" thread not too long ago that chicks below 7 tend to be the ones who end up doin the asking. And those 2 chicks I mentioned were sixes so....
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ItsBboy! wrote: »
    Yeah not to say a woman taking initiative is a bad thing. But I mention in a "how to do you rate women" thread not too long ago that chicks below 7 tend to be the ones who end up doin the asking. And those 2 chicks I mentioned were sixes so....

yeah, its mostly because 8+ think there too good to ask ? out...to be honest if a 7 came over to me and ask me out i would be more inclined to go out with her than the 8 that didnt.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    A 7 with confidence> a 10 anyday
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    females say...lets hang out...cant front some are fuckn ugly.
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Since #Kew can't afford to take a female out on a date.....what is the success rate of a female actually going out on a date with you if she asks?

Discuss.

I've been asked out by girls a few times before. It's always throws me off guard because I never knew they were even into me like that. It always ended up the same way too. I would meet a girl either from work or when I was in school, we would have something to do that would make us have to be around each other alot like a project for school, or just working together in close quarters. We become cool from it, and when the project or whatever is over she would ask me if I wanna grab drinks or if she could have my number. I find it flattering because I'm not claiming to be the sexiest man alive, I'm just a regular ? . So it's definitely a confidence booster to know that you really could win over a girl with simple charm and humor. You just have to be oblivious to what you're doing and not come off like you trying to get at them.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Max-b wrote: »
    This .
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    This .
    Cosign, fat too.
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Max-b wrote: »

Had this chick in HS ask me if i wanted to go wit her....as in b her bf. I admired the courage cuz she asked me on more than 1 occasion i jus wasnt feelin her she was terrible
  • gibbsboy
    gibbsboy Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i was at the bank and id been noticing this teller for sometime now...but i be feeling like its lame to get at tellers cuz...? do it all day long!! So after i finished my transaction..which wasnt even with the chick i was checking out btw..im heading out the door and another teller stopped me and asked if i was single..and that the teller i was checking out wanted my number...

I felt like a winner!!!! lol. she called me..and we hung out..and still cool to this day!
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    asked me out, not on no Kevin and Winnie Cooper ? , but asked for phone number or if i had a girl. Women are cheap so i don't expect them to want to pay for ? .
  • think
    think Members Posts: 687
    edited January 2011
    Options
    3 times actually. It was cool to see these smart girls who know what they want come up to a good man. Of course 1 tripped out after I ignored her over a text message. I guess I hurt her ego.
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    [quote=the_recruiter;1977520

]since #kew can't afford to take a female out on a date.....what is the success rate of a female actually going out on a date with you if she asks?

Discuss.[/quote]

why don't you ask and try

most female's i know wouldn't ask

some go for the gusto

what you got to lose?

The worst you can hear is no, right?
  • oldhead77
    oldhead77 Members Posts: 862 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »

So Smoking ? is "In" Again?
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    young-ice wrote: »
    damn... I wish that happened to me

every friday i cash my checque cause i get paid weekly, and theres this gorgeous teller thats always there on friday. She got a small frame, cute face and sexy brown skin. Last time i was there i looked over, and we made eye contact and i held it for a couple seconds and looked away.. i swear we had a moment

idunno how to ask out a bank teller witout lookin like a cornball tho

lmao.........
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »

Na, breh, I beg to differ. Maybe more fun to hang out with, but thats where the line is drawn
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ya all the time. I'm a ? monster. Hoes are drawn to the boy.

Ok Im lying.
  • Generic
    Generic Members Posts: 1,043 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    oldhead77 wrote: »
    ? I wish

^. ten characters
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options

Discuss.

yeah it's happened a few times...and yeah it does stand out that she had the courage to approach me and didn't use being a female as an excuse to not do something...
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    damn... i wish that happened to me

every friday i cash my checque cause i get paid weekly, and theres this gorgeous teller thats always there on friday. she got a small frame, cute face and sexy brown skin. last time i was there i looked over, and we made eye contact and i held it for a couple seconds and looked away.. i swear we had a moment

idunno how to ask out a bank teller witout lookin like a cornball tho

Sounds like an episode of Wonder Years to me.You sure nevamind yo..

Happens to me not to long ago got asked by these 2 cool females to hang out and when I went to go meet up with them 1 leaves and says "ya'll have fun". I was sitting there like how the ? .
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Sounds like an episode of Wonder Years to me.You sure nevamind yo..

Happens to me not to long ago got asked by these 2 cool females to hang out and when I went to go meet up with them 1 leaves and says "ya'll have fun". I was sitting there like how the ? .

u smashed?
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    u smashed?

Na man why lie.