Bakari
Bakari Members Posts: 133
edited January 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy

Comments

• Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    smh.... That's someone's daughter.... Imagine having a daughter if you don't already have one... and then imagine your reaction if you saw a video of your daughter behaving in this same way.... When will we start respecting our women and stop encouraging this ? .... And what is this doing in Social Lounge?
  • JackAssInTheBox
    JackAssInTheBox Members Posts: 1,230 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Nope.................
  • Bakari
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    smh.... That's someone's daughter.... Imagine having a daughter if you don't already have one... and then imagine your reaction if you saw a video of your daughter behaving in this same way.... When will we start respecting our women and stop encouraging this ? .... And what is this doing in Social Lounge?

1. I'm 17...no daughter over here...and yea i mean if my daughter did that i'd be mad but hey its her body so i can't control it
    2. It's not disrespect, its just her having fun and us enjoying it...disrespect is calling a woman a "? " or physically harming a female
    3. Idk why it's in social lounge, i'm ?
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Bakari wrote: »
    1. I'm 17...no daughter over here...and yea i mean if my daughter did that i'd be mad but hey its her body so i can't control it
    2. It's not disrespect, its just her having fun and us enjoying it...disrespect is calling a woman a "? " or physically harming a female
    3. Idk why it's in social lounge, i'm ?

How is there a but hey? Our children need guidance and discipline.... so they don't end up ? themselves out for sick perverted men (or little boys) on the internet.
  • Bakari
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    How is there a but hey? Our children need guidance and discipline.... so they don't end up ? themselves out for sick perverted men (or little boys) on the internet.

yea this is definitely considered "? ..out" cuz she is givin me dome through my screen right now