I've read about the brutal Muslim conquest of Africa ok

Options
jackthemack
jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
and to be quite honest, it is no better than what the Christians did to the slaves.

I've read several books. The picture it paints is terrible. They were cutting off brothas ? , ? the women; all the while converting the Africans through sheer brute force. It was: convert or you die.

One of the different things were they made the male offspring Arab Muslims by law. So it was like they were regular Arab men. This is how a lot of the mixed sons became high ranking officials and ? .

But word I hate to see how black people say Christianity is terrible and the religion of the oppressor when Islam was the exact same thing.

Comments

• Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    religion as a whole=fail
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    if its a cycle us ? being oppressed i wonder if ? 'll live to c us not being at the bottom?

? arabs as well as krakkers though
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    no but see threadstarter you gotta understand that ISLAM is really arm leg leg arm... elbow... knee... um, you gotta do the supreme chalupa mathematics, g, word is bald
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    if its a cycle us ? being oppressed i wonder if ? 'll live to c us not being at the bottom?

? arabs as well as krakkers though

Cosign my brotha cosign
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    A common theme of religion here:
    cut_from_same_cloth.gif

Didn't think I'd use this twice in one day:
    OwlJ5.jpg
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    religion as a whole=fail

Close Thread
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited January 2011
    Options
    and to be quite honest, it is no better than what the Christians did to the slaves.

I've read several books. The picture it paints is terrible. They were cutting off brothas ? , ? the women; all the while converting the Africans through sheer brute force. It was: convert or you die.

One of the different things were they made the male offspring Arab Muslims by law. So it was like they were regular Arab men. This is how a lot of the mixed sons became high ranking officials and ? .

But word I hate to see how black people say Christianity is terrible and the religion of the oppressor when Islam was the exact same thing.

They're both equal. According to Black Roots Science Moses brought the light skinned races (Arabs, Jews) to North Africa because it was their destiny to rule over us, along with the white race, for 6,000 years.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    anthony7q wrote: »
    According to an anonymous poster on a forum who copy/pasted his racist rant to an Angelfire dot come website...
    fixed for accuracy, no problemo