Bxtch says: "I don't like getting head"

Options
soul rattler
soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Who here has run into that one chick that claims to be immune to ? stimulation? It's usually the one with the prudish/? personality that hasn't met a ? with a good mouthpiece nh.

And yes, this is a young woman complex (under 30 years old). They look at it like bragging rights to say "I've never ? from head". I remember leaving a couple of chicks with a whole new perspective on life after blessing them proper. They couldn't tell me ? .

*Disclaimer* I do not condone eating random ? ?

*Disclaimer 2* Don't come in this thread fronting like you've never ate the cooch, because youse a ? ? lie.

Comments

• jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    U shouldn't be eating ? in the first place ? . Have some respect for yourself.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    looool

• marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    a lot of women are like that. for the ones I know of that say this its a control issue
    i am not one of those women fyi
  • soul rattler
    edited January 2011
    Options
    U shouldn't be eating ? in the first place ? . Have some respect for yourself.

A life without carpet muching is a life not worth living. - Barack Obama
    a lot of women are like that. for the ones I know of that say this its a control issue
    i am not one of those women fyi

By control issue, I assume you mean they don't want a ? to be able to smack her up and eat her out afterwards like Tyrese in "Baby Boy"...
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I know a girl who said the same ? . She says she prefers suckin ? . She says it feels weird.

Yeah she's a tweaker.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Her ? probably already blown out.
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I know a girl who said the same ? . She says she prefers suckin ? . She says it feels weird.

Yeah she's a tweaker.

My best friend's ex from high school was the same way. Couldn't believe it when he told me that.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    What do y'all ? eatin ? get out of it? Just their reaction?
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    A life without carpet muching is a life not worth living. - Barack Obama

By control issue, I assume you mean they don't want a ? to be able to smack her up and eat her out afterwards like Tyrese in "Baby Boy"...

i think is what she means is that these women wanna control the pleasure...what im saying is they wanna control the punnany...and in turn control our ass...

the table gets turned when a nikka eats and she cant control the action...

in turn thats one of the main reasons i am a cunnilinguist...
  • marie addams
    edited January 2011
    Options

control like it's a submissive position to be in and you pretty much cant move because he got you..
    these women most of the time like being dominant in general and it feels "off" to them to be in a position where for once they aren't in control.
  • marie addams
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i think is what she means is that these women wanna control the pleasure...what im saying is they wanna control the punnany...and in turn control our ass...

bingo .
  • Im_Linx
    Im_Linx Members Posts: 573 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I dont like getting head either. it does nothing for me. and it tickles.
  • soul rattler
    edited January 2011
    Options

Yeah she's a tweaker.
    I can't respect an honest chick like that. That's what 69 is for.
    What do y'all ? eatin ? get out of it? Just their reaction?
    Not just their reaction, though that's a big part of it. The feeling of the ? against the tongue is GOAT. And when you fall in love, you stick the tongue straight all the way inside the canal.

Well in that case, they need to get off that I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T ? and worry about busting a nut.

Cunnilinguists ftw
  • soul rattler
    edited January 2011
    Options
    control like it's a submissive position to be in and you pretty much cant move because he got you..
    these women most of the time like being dominant in general and it feels "off" to them to be in a position where for once they aren't in control.
    Well damn, in that case just sit on your man's face and ride the ? out of it. :tu
    Im_Linx wrote: »
    I dont like getting head either. it does nothing for me. and it tickles.

ungrateful ass
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    So getting dug out with her legs on my shoulders and she's squealing is "dominant" to them? Or do these broads only ride?
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    if it aint wifey or a dime with perfect hygene, i aint eatin it
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Not just their reaction, though that's a big part of it. The feeling of the ? against the tongue is GOAT. And when you fall in love, you stick the tongue straight all the way inside the canal.
    LMAO that ? ain't playin....
  • stlien314
    stlien314 Members Posts: 68
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yo i love eatin the cooch *got my technique down and everything* but if she don't like it im still gon ? . Now if she start sayin she dont suck ? then she gotta bounce asap!
  • marie addams
    edited January 2011
    Options
    So getting dug out with her legs on my shoulders and she's squealing is "dominant" to them? Or do these broads only ride?

lol idk. i guess that's different because in a sense they're giving pleasure back? where as when they're getting head they cant really do anything but take it
    my friend that has this problem did say she liked riding a lot so..idk
    who knows. I am not one of those women.
  • soul rattler
    edited January 2011
    Options
    stlien314 wrote: »
    yo i love eatin the cooch *got my technique down and everything* but if she don't like it im still gon ? . Now if she start sayin she dont suck ? then she gotta bounce asap!
    I remember an older chick telling me she don't suck ? ... after a good tongue lashing, her lips were on deck.... on ? .... you know what I mean nh
    lol idk. i guess that's different because in a sense they're giving pleasure back? where as when they're getting head they cant really do anything but take it
    my friend that has this problem did say she liked riding a lot so..idk
    who knows. I am not one of those women.

I'm telling you. Face sitting is the answer to their problem.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    smh @ yall ? eating these random club hopping bishes
  • The_Recruiter
    The_Recruiter Members Posts: 289
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Some chicks just don't dig it. What does control have to do w/ it? I never understood that
  • soul rattler
    edited January 2011
    Options
    LMAO that ? ain't playin....

Hell yeah. Stick ya tongue as far up the ? as possible, fold and flatten repeatedly so the ? can fit around your tongue like a glove, literally tongue ? the ? outta her till you think you taste the ? .

It's real out here.
  • soul rattler
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Some chicks just don't dig it. What does control have to do w/ it? I never understood that

I think it's a matter of being insecure.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lawd jesus help me