FB post gone wrong

Options
John_Blazini
John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in AKA Donkey
These girls needa be careful sending dudes nasty pics of themselves they might jus fall in the wrong hands... smfh.. gonna learn the hard way!

Male-you have all the words in the world for other people maybe you should try taking your own advice... I know for a fact you got a couple of nasty pic right here of facebook that you posted your self talkin about the wrong hands.... ? uppity females

Female- Haha yeah been there done that..wrong hands never again

she erased that ? post but i copied it before she did hahahahahahahahha.

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    why do people continue to try and lie on facebook like somebody aint gonna call them on their ? ?
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    why do people continue to try and lie on facebook like somebody aint gonna call them on their ? ?

human lie detector post^^^^^^, ol she lied to meeee, MARK morrison looking ass clown
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • jellybean84
    jellybean84 Confirm Email Posts: 1,560
    edited January 2011
    Options
    smmfh
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    human lie detector post^^^^^^, ol she lied to meeee, MARK morrison looking ass clown

what? lol.....didnt you e-tire?
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited January 2011
    Options
    what? lol.....didnt you e-tire?

and you took that seriously, who the ? e-tires, see the "x" in the corner click it
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2011
    Options
    and you took that seriously, who the ? e-tires, see the "x" in the corner click it

so it was just another one of your unfunny jokes?
  • John_Blazini
    edited January 2011
    Options
    oh ? there is more
    Status These ? ass ? these dayz I swear..can't even deal..lol ? take yo ass to the clinic.. these ? shud have ? they ? n moan so much! All the real Men plz stand up!

Male-go ahead keep erasing my ? oh yeah imma tell you sittin frontin on how you love him so much then you puttin him on blast on facebook callin em a ? !
    female-Stay off my page.. idgaf wat u think of me..
    male-ur the hoe u jus mad myou a ? fo that he tried to ? ? his self over yo ass you aint worth ? he shoulda saved that damn bullet
    yeah my bro tried to take his life over this ? ? ! Playin with his feelins n ?
    female-wow this ? has lost his mind! no one special jess nt even worth the air he breathes!
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2011
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    oh ? there is more
    Status These ? ass ? these dayz I swear..can't even deal..lol ? take yo ass to the clinic.. these ? shud have ? they ? n moan so much! All the real Men plz stand up!

Male-go ahead keep erasing my ? oh yeah imma tell you sittin frontin on how you love him so much then you puttin him on blast on facebook callin em a ? !
    male-ur the hoe u jus mad myou a ? fo that he tried to ? ? his self over yo ass you aint worth ? he shoulda saved that damn bullet
    female-wow this ? has lost his mind! no one special jess nt even worth the air he breathes!

98 % of people on facebook shouldnt be on facebook
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited January 2011
    Options
    so it was just another one of your unfunny jokes?

when you're the joke I don't expect you to find it funny, but this ? hilarious to me, ? in they chest like " i thought you were e-tiring", yeah you wish
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited January 2011
    Options
    oh ? there is more

never understood why people do ? , and when its found out they get mad, like don't that mean what you did you think is wrong, bad, or something, cuz why even make a big deal, like if ? found out you, BLAZINI, sucked ? , you should feel good that now you don't have to be #trappedinthecloset
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2011
    Options
    when you're the joke I don't expect you to find it funny, but this ? hilarious to me, ? in they chest like " i thought you were e-tiring", yeah you wish

wtf? lol you remind me of its over 2012
  • John_Blazini
    edited January 2011
    Options
    this ? was so ? upset i'm in tears right now.
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited January 2011
    Options
    wtf? lol you remind me of its over 2012

es-bee, mr. whatchasy, pookybear, tion-y-mak, & lil cool, I aint swallowing that pill, sorry
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2011
    Options
    es-bee, mr. whatchasy, pookybear, tion-y-mak, & lil cool, I aint swallowing that pill, sorry

i never said you were him.....i said you "remind" me of him
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i never said you were him.....i said you "remind" me of him

waste of words, thats like saying all black people look alike, or me saying you remind me of PR cuz you're white
  • jellybean84
    edited January 2011
    Options
    WOOOOOOWWWWWW It aint that serious
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    that's why I had to stop accepting mofos as friends

people be takin that Facebook ? mad serious

all types of personal info and ?

mofos will write anything on your wall for real

" Hey yo did the ? you shot die?"

GTF off my wall! lol
  • John_Blazini
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It was serious for that ? . but he did call her ass out on some truthful ? .
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    oh ? there is more

LOL @ him unintentionally ethering his brother on the internet. I couldnt live w/ myself if I even thought about killing myself over a ? .
  • jellybean84
    edited January 2011
    Options
    that's why I had to stop accepting mofos as friends

people be takin that Facebook ? mad serious

all types of personal info and ?

mofos will write anything on your wall for real

" Hey yo did the ? you shot die?"

GTF off my wall! lo
    l

deanouchfall.gif
    *death*
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2011
    Options
    waste of words, thats like saying all black people look alike, or me saying you remind me of PR cuz you're white

no,its nothing like saying that....get back on those meds