I Got An Interview

Options
dc's teflondon
dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
got an interview today at 2 in Rockville...i wanted to have a mini vacation and collect unemployment for a lil bit; but in this work environment i can't be bullshitting

Comments

• InglewoodHB
    InglewoodHB Members Posts: 230
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    got an interview today at 2 in Rockville...i wanted to have a mini vacation and collect unemployment for a lil bit; but in this work environment i can't be bullshitting

Smart move my G. I said the same thing last year I'll just take the rest of the month off a year and 2 weeks later ...? was wack yo.
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Rockville? You know parking is crazy so I hope you get there early plus its snowing again.
  • dc's teflondon
    edited January 2011
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Smart move my G. I said the same thing last year I'll just take the rest of the month off a year and 2 weeks later ...? was wack yo.

got another interview monday as well
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Good luck w/that
  • dc's teflondon
    edited January 2011
    Options
    chick that used to work with me got an interview at the same spot for the same position
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited January 2011
    Options
    chick that used to work with me got an interview at the same spot for the same position

if she got big ? , u not gone get it
  • dc's teflondon
    edited January 2011
    Options

she don't got big ? ..she an african with a fat ass and in desperate need of proactive...at our old job she sat across from me and we were on the same team...we real cool too...her sister interns at ralph lauren and tells me all the time when they have sample sales
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited January 2011
    Options
    she don't got big ? ..she an african with a fat ass and in desperate need of proactive...at our old job she sat across from me and we were on the same team...we real cool too...her sister interns at ralph lauren and tells me all the time when they have sample sales

Let me know when they have sample sales too. hit that PM button when the time is right.
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

LMAO

Best of luck to you man
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

This is why I don't trust Dee when she put me on for ANYTHING.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Good luck! I would love to work in Rockville
  • sammm
    sammm Members Posts: 1,139
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Good luck, make sure your dressed properly
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Good luck.. Since you're competing with a foreigner you should indirectly make mention of your legal citizen status and how Africans be having AID's and ? .. The job market is cut throat.. .

Nah but seriously I wish you the best of luck. Maybe both of you will get lucky and gain employment. What's the job for?
  • dc's teflondon
    edited January 2011
    Options
    you won't believe this ? ...my ? tire blew out on my way there so i couldn't make (called and informed them)...the jack i had in the car from broken on me and i was stranded on the road for a 2 hours and nobody offered to help...finally someone came and helped me and i changed the tire in 8 minutes in dress clothes...called to see if i could still come in for the interview even though it was 2:55 when the interview was at 2
  • ar1134
    ar1134 Members Posts: 328
    edited January 2011
    Options
    you won't believe this ? ...my ? tire blew out on my way there so i couldn't make (called and informed them)...the jack i had in the car from broken on me and i was stranded on the road for a 2 hours and nobody offered to help...finally someone came and helped me and i changed the tire in 8 minutes in dress clothes...called to see if i could still come in for the interview even though it was 2:55 when the interview was at 2

That African did some jungle voo doo on yo ass. I bet she made a doll of your car and stuck pins in the tires.
  • elzo69
    elzo69 Confirm Email Posts: 2,707 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ar1134 wrote: »
    That African did some jungle voo doo on yo ass. I bet she made a doll of your car and stuck pins in the tires.

this is cold but hilarious lol
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ar1134 wrote: »

LMAO!

U got interviews so thats a plus. Buena Suerte.
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

Damn. That's beyond ? up. Maybe she did put the whammy on you.

You never mentioned what happened after that. Did they still let you come in to be interviewed?
  • dc's teflondon
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Damn. That's beyond ? up. Maybe she did put the whammy on you.

You never mentioned what happened after that. Did they still let you come in to be interviewed?

i called to see i could still come in but the hr lady wasn't there and never returned my call to schedule...i got a phone interview monday with a company i really want to work for
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That was quick........
  • dc's teflondon
    edited January 2011
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    That was quick........

what was quick?
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    what was quick?

Didn't you just leave the position at your last job a couple weeks ago?

Folks chill on they unemployment for a while these days lol
  • dc's teflondon
    edited January 2011
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Didn't you just leave the position at your last job a couple weeks ago?

Folks chill on they unemployment for a while these days lol

3 weeks ago and i got my first unemployment check; but i saw some jobs i was really interested in and couldn't let these opportunities pass me by