Going on a sex drought by choice aka unofficial celabacy...

Options
Recaptimus_Prime360
Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
why?

meryl kinda sparked this in my head, bcuz i've came across alot of women who do this. i've seen ladies in here who said they haven't had sex in months, or even a couple of years. but my question is why? is there REALLY some kinda of mental satisfaction? yeah sure i understand about the health issues, but being safe is really YOUR responsibility to begin with. why put yourself thru that agony of not gettin any? bcuz i have yet to hear a woman say "i'm sure glad i'm not having sex!" nope. i hear "damn i'm ? !" or "it's been *however long it's been* since i had some... :-(" were you really havin sex that much to the point where you got tired of it?

and for those who wanna blame it on the "i'm doin it bcuz a lot of the guys i dated just wanna have sex" excuse...hefa please. i can understand if you got hoodwicked once or twice, or MAYBE 3 times. but c'mon now. it's not their fault you let them in your bedroom. you made that choice. now don't get me wrong, i do repect y'all for havin such willpower. i rather have my women with less miles on them. but don't be sending me a text about how you wish you had some, but can't. WHY? no one is stopping you!!! LOL!!! also, if you haven't really been sexin all that much to begin with, or can count the number of partners on THREE fingers, then...why are you puttin you self on a drought again??? alot of us is grown. so, if you're ? , go get some. not sayin be a "hoe" about it. but every so often, if you got that "hunger", then go feed it.

holla back with your responses people.

Comments

• The_Recruiter
    The_Recruiter Members Posts: 289
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Some do it because of choice(whatever it is), some do it because of lack of options.

I know some reasons may sound stupid to us but hey, its their reasons.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    cause they have no man and they dont want to ? a random person and be labeled a hoe......guys dont get labeled....except maybe labeled a "? /playa"
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited January 2011
    Options
    cause they have no man and they dont want to ? a random person and be labeled a hoe......guys dont get labeled....except maybe labeled a "? /playa"

but that's the thing i don't get. if you're sleepin wit multiple guys in a short amount of time, then of course you're gonna get tagged wit that label. but if you just have 1 or 2 guys who you're not serious wit, and you know you can get what you need wheneva you call them, then what's the problem?

and for the women who claim they have no options...STOP IT!!! you're a freakin woman. you barely have to put forth an effort to pull a man. the reason why you don't have any options, is bcuz of you're picky ways! you're laundry list of "qualifications" you look for in a man.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    its usually the chicks that were hoes before...trying to get on the right path.
  • The_Recruiter
    The_Recruiter Members Posts: 289
    edited January 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    but that's the thing i don't get. if you're sleepin wit multiple guys in a short amount of time, then of course you're gonna get tagged wit that label. but if you just have 1 or 2 guys who you're not serious wit, and you know you can get what you need wheneva you call them, then what's the problem?

and for the women who claim they have no options...STOP IT!!! you're a freakin woman. you barely have to put forth an effort to pull a man. the reason why you don't have any options, is bcuz of you're picky ways! you're laundry list of "qualifications" you look for in a man.

lol you stop it. not all women have it like that.
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    mr. mista xxlusive Members Posts: 1,458 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    its usually the chicks that were hoes before...trying to get on the right path.

theres some truth to this
  • MERYLISGOAT
    MERYLISGOAT Members Posts: 781
    edited January 2011
    Options
    never got "tired" of it

i take my sexua partners seriously
    to date there have been 5
    but i see with the way those relationships were that if i kept doing the same thing
    i was gon end up with a BUNCH of partners before i met the right guy

i come across alot of guys that wanna smsh but it takes a certain personality to get me

now that i see there are a few guys with the qualities that i like im in no rush

of course i get insanely ? but i cant see myself sexing random dudes
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

That's a lie
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That's a lie

• DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I've never seriously said "imma be celibate" or even when I went months w/o having sex...I never called it being celibate. But anyway, main reasons it happens w/me in particular is because I don't do casual sex. So...if I don't have anyone that I'm feeling like THAT....I'm definitely not gonna have sex wit em. I've went long periods of time without having sex, and it doesn't bother me at all. I'm a feelings catcher so if I ain't feelin him, my ? ain't feelin him either.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

And there lies the difference between women and men. most women aren't looking for a sex buddy, they are looking for a relationship.

Men can have sex without feelings. Most women can't. Sure you have the ones who say they can but....how many times have u had a strictly sexual relationship with a woman and she ended up catching feelings? That's what we do.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited January 2011
    Options
    And there lies the difference between women and men. most women aren't looking for a sex buddy, they are looking for a relationship.

Men can have sex without feelings. Most women can't. Sure you have the ones who say they can but....how many times have u had a strictly sexual relationship with a woman and she ended up catching feelings? That's what we do.

yeah well i blame tyler perry. i dunno why. i just feel like blaming him. lol.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited January 2011
    Options

.....................bull!!!!
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited January 2011
    Options
    because as a woman u get to a point where u want good sex and u can't always have good sex w/ just anyone. i might be ? one night and have a plethora of men i cud get some from but wud i enjoy it? prolly not. unlike men who can ? literally anything and enjoy it and be satisfied.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited January 2011
    Options
    because as a woman u get to a point where u want good sex and u can't always have good sex w/ just anyone. i might be ? one night and have a plethora of men i cud get some from but wud i enjoy it? prolly not. unlike men who can ? literally anything and enjoy it and be satisfied.

sex has to be good for me as well. but at the end of the day, y'all just wanna get a nut just like us.
  • lighthearted25
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sex has to be good for me as well. but at the end of the day, y'all just wanna get a nut just like us.

yea but i can give myself a nut *srugs*

i gotta have some type of chemistry and affection for a person to enjoy sex. if i was like, ? bein in a relationship, im gonna find someone to ? everytime im ? i'd prolly have 100 or more sex partners.
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited January 2011
    Options
    why?

meryl kinda sparked this in my head, bcuz i've came across alot of women who do this. i've seen ladies in here who said they haven't had sex in months, or even a couple of years. but my question is why? is there REALLY some kinda of mental satisfaction? yeah sure i understand about the health issues, but being safe is really YOUR responsibility to begin with. why put yourself thru that agony of not gettin any? bcuz i have yet to hear a woman say "i'm sure glad i'm not having sex!" nope. i hear "damn i'm ? !" or "it's been *however long it's been* since i had some... :-(" were you really havin sex that much to the point where you got tired of it?

and for those who wanna blame it on the "i'm doin it bcuz a lot of the guys i dated just wanna have sex" excuse...hefa please. i can understand if you got hoodwicked once or twice, or MAYBE 3 times. but c'mon now. it's not their fault you let them in your bedroom. you made that choice. now don't get me wrong, i do repect y'all for havin such willpower. i rather have my women with less miles on them. but don't be sending me a text about how you wish you had some, but can't. WHY? no one is stopping you!!! LOL!!! also, if you haven't really been sexin all that much to begin with, or can count the number of partners on THREE fingers, then...why are you puttin you self on a drought again??? alot of us is grown. so, if you're ? , go get some. not sayin be a "hoe" about it. but every so often, if you got that "hunger", then go feed it.

holla back with your responses people.

Is there mental satsifaction? Yes. And to me, there's nothing agonizing about it. I know people's sex drives are different, but I don't really even think about sex that often, nor do I feel like I need it. I broke a 4 month dry spell last weekend and it really wasn't even worth it. Sex is too complicated, and there are too many risks these days, so I'm good.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yeah well i blame tyler perry. i dunno why. i just feel like blaming him. lol.

co sign this....
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yea but i can give myself a nut *srugs*

i gotta have some type of chemistry and affection for a person to enjoy sex. if i was like, ? bein in a relationship, im gonna find someone to ? everytime im ? i'd prolly have 100 or more sex partners.

hell i can to...no ? ...but nothin beat that warm gushy. lol. sub par sex>>>>>>drought imo
  • 100%Sagittarius
    edited January 2011
    Options

LOL why is everyone calling BS about this? This is true. Every female doesn't get approached all the time like that
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2011
    Options

true ? ....women have a chemical that gets released in the brain when they have sex that makes them catch feelings....atleast thats what i heard
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2011
    Options
    LOL why is everyone calling BS about this? This is true. Every female doesn't get approached all the time like that

no ? ..
    the point is if the woman did the approaching and threw the ? at the dude.....99.9% of the time the guy wont turn it down
    where as a guy trying to get ass has a lot lower percentage
  • lighthearted25
    edited January 2011
    Options
    hell i can to...no ? ...but nothin beat that warm gushy. lol. sub par sex>>>>>>drought imo

i can't agree w/ this. if anything it makes want to be celibate lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Is there mental satsifaction? Yes. And to me, there's nothing agonizing about it. I know people's sex drives are different, but I don't really even think about sex that often, nor do I feel like I need it. I broke a 4 month dry spell last weekend and it really wasn't even worth it. Sex is too complicated, and there are too many risks these days, so I'm good.

sex ain't complicated. people's requirements, and expectations make it complicated.
  • 100%Sagittarius
    edited January 2011
    Options
    no ? ..
    the point is if the woman did the approaching and threw the ? at the dude.....99.9% of the time the guy wont turn it down
    where as a guy trying to get ass has a lot lower percentage

Eh I guess.