My 5 teams for melo, and a bonus team that would be nice fit

Options
juice86
juice86 Members Posts: 832
edited January 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
San Antonio, LA, New Orleans, Chicago, New york

Melo is a good player, not great. This guy wants to win, and if i was him i would go to a team that has a chance to win. This man need to grow a pair and tell his wife shut the ? up.

Chicago - is a good team, Melo, rose, ? , looks go to me
San antonio - a team full of old vets, melo would be the fresh blood to the team
New Orleans - Melo and paul thats a nice combo, add a strong big man and they are good to go
LA - kobe cant stay young forever, and a roster with 10 guy over 30 why not name kobes successor
New york - We all know melo wants this, but i really dont think they are going to make this deal before feb 24-

Bonus team - Golden state warriors

golden state is a good young team, that has skills and could be great one day. If you look at the roster you see young good talent like David Lee, Monta Ellis, and Stephen Curry. Add melo to the mix and you got a team that can be really good. Plus they got new jerseys

Comments

• CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Melo anit going to Golden state they whack and LA still got Kobe even though he's getting older and they lack the 100 mil for him and Chicago would have to Trade ? , cuz they anit got 100 mil for him plus ? wouldn't want to come off the bench. I'm not sure about the Knicks but it would be nice the Knicks Organization got money. The Hornets got a Center in Oakaford so that would be the best team with CP3 for him.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    There's no reason to keep making these Carmelo threads cause the only team he going to is the Knicks
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    my nomination: Miami

Melo joins the heat, and finally their NBA voltron is complete

I will disconnect my cable box til his contract is up if he go to the heat
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    my nomination: Miami

Melo joins the heat, and finally their NBA voltron is complete

LOL I wish my ? but the heat anit got the money unless he takes far less money but that wouldn't be fair to him.
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thread lost credibility without the clippers bein named that team has the talent/pieces/dough to get melo and be a legit championship squad

He wants to go to the knicks cuz his wife wants that and thats where he'll end up

u said that like sterlings has ever paid the max for any of his players in the past
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    they dont have it in their budget to get him anyways

but if they did you know the heat would be probsb be unstoppable

imagine if they had melo and still didnt win it all tho
    baha
    they'd get laughed at so hard
    and lebron would be all like

Photo_LebronCrying.jpg

what was that ? crying about? is there a video?
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    threads has no legs without the wizards in the discussion...we can put together a nice package and add a big man...melo, wall, another big
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited January 2011
    Options
    No one, not even john wall wants to play in DC. ? DC! Melo said it, he was raised in bmor, but born in brooklyn meaning ? DC