Aaron Rodgers or Ben roethlisberger

Options
dbrazil412
dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
i'm goin with big ben

all he does is ? ? , and win championships. what else does he need to do?

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    big ben is proven.....
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ? both them crakas
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ben Whopperburger
  • dbrazil412
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ben should come out to the song by lil wayne where he just be sayin '? ? , get money..? ? , get money'
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    im going with Aaron Roethlisberger
  • Hustlers Ambition$
    Hustlers Ambition$ Members Posts: 245
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Michael Wilbon said this and I agree.....if my life was on the line and I had to pick one QB for one game to save it....Im picking Big Ben..... and I don't even like the Steelers.....*raiders fan*....so Big Ben. He is as clutch as they come. Just a gritty guy.

sn: I picked Green Bay to win lol.....a little ironic....but I picked them before the playoffs started.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Dont know if rodgers is soft of not...but my ? ben is proven and he is tough he played nearly half or probably all of last season on a ? knees and this past season on a bad foot and broken nose.Not to mention he already has two super bowl rings with a shot at three before the age of 30.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Big Ben out here taking Bowls and ? ....n/h
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Big Ben be on them hoes...? live the life of a boss ? say ? getting married...? ? and winning=W''S across the board.
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ill take Rodgers dude the more pure passer. Only 3 years in n he puttin up numbers. Goin to the superbowl. He hasnt even peaked yet. Steelers offense is built more around the run. Rodgers been ballin and the rbs keep gettin hurt
  • dbrazil412
    edited January 2011
    Options
    honestly. i'll be the 1st to admit that i wasnt too high on aaron rodgers comin into these playoffs based on he only played 1 playoff game..however, i do think he has proven himself & with a win could become a top 5 (elite) quarterback in the leauge
  • dbrazil412
    edited January 2011
    Options
    but success is measured by wins. ben is 10-2 career in the playoffs with 2 superbowl wins. i dont care about his stats in any of those games..he is a 2-time superbowl champion. thats all that matters
  • Poster#19
    Poster#19 Members Posts: 280
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    but success is measured by wins. ben is 10-2 career in the playoffs with 2 superbowl wins. i dont care about his stats in any of those games..he is a 2-time superbowl champion. thats all that matters

Aaron Rodgers is 3-1 in the playoffs. He's won almost every playoff game he has been in. He played his ass off in his lone loss. Yall are trippin. Aaron Rodgers all day. You'll all be believers after Feb. 6.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Poster#19 wrote: »
    Aaron Rodgers is 3-1 in the playoffs. He's won almost every playoff game he has been in. He played his ass off in his lone loss. Yall are trippin. Aaron Rodgers all day. You'll all be believers after Feb. 6.

He just begining Ben is already proven..so this comparison is really pointless...ben already proved he can out duel rodgers we proved that last year.
  • Poster#19
    edited January 2011
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    He just begining Ben is already proven..so this comparison is really pointless...ben already proved he can out duel rodgers we proved that last year.

Aaron Rodgers is plenty proven. His completion percentage has gone up every year since he became a starter. He is already a better quarterback than Rothlisberger. Aaron Rodgers is the most important member on the Packers. ? Lebeau is the most important member of the Steelers.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You haven't given Aaron a chance to prove ? . Aaron Rodgers is the most important member on the Packers. ? Lebeau is the most important member of the Steelers.

Its not about giving him time to prove anything...the better comparison would be to compare rodgers to someone who came out the draft the same year as he did.? Lebeau isnt the most important steeler,see thats the thing with this franchise all of our players and coaches are important its not a one man show over here.
  • Poster#19
    edited January 2011
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    Its not about giving him time to prove anything...the better comparison would be to compare rodgers to someone who came out the draft the same year as he did.? Lebeau isnt the most important steeler,see thats the thing with this franchise all of our players and coaches are important its not a one man show over here.

You know ? Lebeau is the most important steeler. It doesn't make sense to compare Aaron to someone from his draft. The man is playing at an all-pro level. Nobody wants to admit it, but he is the third best quarterback in the league, and within the next 3 years he will be #1. I dig that your a steelers fan, and you support your boys, but to think that Rothlisberger is better than Rodgers is foolish.
  • dbrazil412
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You know ? Lebeau is the most important steeler. It doesn't make sense to compare Aaron to someone from his draft. The man is playing at an all-pro level. Nobody wants to admit it, but he is the third best quarterback in the league, and within the next 3 years he will be #1. I dig that your a steelers fan, and you support your boys, but to think that Rothlisberger is better than Rodgers is foolish.

aaron rodgers is not better than drew brees...so he is not top 3.
  • MR.CJ
    edited January 2011
    Options

slow down. he's a top 5 qb, but not a top 3 qb YET.
  • dbrazil412
    edited January 2011
    Options
    and dude how can you say aaron rodgers almost won every playoff game as if ben didnt go 10-2.

aaron rodgers has great numbers. but until this year, he had only played in 1 playoff game
  • Poster#19
    edited January 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    slow down. he's a top 5 qb, but not a top 3 qb YET.

Who's better?
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited January 2011
    Options

Umm lets see 10-2 playoff record 14 4th quarter/ overtime game winning drives 2 super bowl rings.He played 4 less games than rodgers did this year and still had almost as many passing yards as rodgers(in a run first pass second offense), you are foolish if you think that rodgers is BETTER than ben roethlisberger.
  • MR.CJ
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Who's better?

brady, manning, brees, and big ben.

all have rings.
  • MR.CJ
    edited January 2011
    Options
    a-rod has to win the SB, to be consider a top 3 qb.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Big Ben saved our ass on that 3rd and 19 against the ravens...It was Big Ben who saved our ass on the 3rd and 6 versus the jets in the championship game.

Give me Brady,Manning,Brees and of course Ben over rodgers.