Yall dont think BJJ aint dangerous ? Well take a look at this

Options
P-Dogg77
P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in From the Cheap Seats

Dude was crippled for life , you still dont think that BJJ isnt dangerous or effective ?

Comments

• [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    who was saying it wasnt dangerous???..im pretty sure everyone knows BJJ is not to be trifled with.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ya, you imagning haters t/s? I don't think anyone said it's not dangerous.
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    nobody has ever said it was dangerous. ? , it changed the entire fighting game. that ? is ? up though...? put him in the lion tamer on sme Chris Jericho ? and gangsta leaned him
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    guess thats what happened to joe sun
  • drbeef
    drbeef Members Posts: 213
    edited January 2011
    Options
    good thing for dude he wasnt paralyzed. His feet were still moving. The spinal cord was safe
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Its the deadliest martial art . No doubt
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I ain't gonna front... I got beat up way worse in college/highschool wrestling than I have in BJJ...
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    nobody has ever said it was dangerous. ? , it changed the entire fighting game. that ? is ? up though...? put him in the lion tamer on sme Chris Jericho ? and gangsta leaned him

Pretty sure they call that the boston sand crab techinique and I think its against the rules in most BJJ tournaments. I don't see too many people end up in that spot anyways, but that ? would actually hurt.
  • CrownChakra
    CrownChakra Members Posts: 351
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Pretty sure they call that the boston sand crab techinique and I think its against the rules in most BJJ tournaments. I don't see too many people end up in that spot anyways, but that ? would actually hurt.

Exactly its his own fault for not letting go of his guard to switch to something else. He tried to go for the sweep but it was to late cause his opp stepped his leg back to base out. De La Riva is your best friend once these clowns stand up to open the guard.