My girl friend always makes me pay and I hate it...

Options
bassskim
bassskim Members Posts: 29
edited August 2011 in Growing Pains
I need a solution to this problem I'm having with my girl friend right now, thanks in advance for any suggestions. So I just recently started a relationship, we been together for just 2-3 weeks. We hung out 3 times in which I payed everytime. I drive to her, pay for gas, pay for dinner, movies, and anything that we do. I end up spending at least to $200 everytime we chill. She makes more money than me, she has 2 jobs where as me...I'm a student and only have a small part time job. She has never offered to pay for anything. When we goto the movies she just stands there when she orders the tickets, I don't want to be like "hey can you pay for youself?" so I just pay and don't say anything.Even worse, yesterday she bought this necklace and asked me to pay for it. A little rediculous for sure. You know, that's a big deal to me. The first time is fine but now it's like routine for her to do this. What should I tell her, and how should i tell her about this problem? I don't want to sound poor and be like "my money is tight want to go half half next time". It'll be weird

Comments

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    soft duck ass ?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Simpin' ain't easy....

Take the cape off.
  • CrownChakra
    CrownChakra Members Posts: 351
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thats why on the first date you ask her to pay for her own ? . If you dont and pay for everything she will expect you to pay for everything FOREVER. If you aint getting no ? you might aswell pay for a prostitute and help somebody who actually needs the money. Dinner and a movie is a lame ass date anyways unless its movie and a dinner.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thats why on the first date you ask her to pay for her own ? . If you dont and pay for everything she will expect you to pay for everything FOREVER. If you aint getting no ? you might aswell pay for a prostitute and help somebody who actually needs the money. Dinner and a movie is a lame ass date anyways unless its movie and a dinner.

T/S probably the type to pillow talk and take a prostitute out for lunch, bruh
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ? you aint ? her right
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    hmmmm, what does your gut tell you to do buddy
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    U are soft as ? man. Man the ? up and tell that leechin ? that my pockets aint that deep you ? .
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    just tell her ass to pay for it next time smh. phrase for your week: you wont get anything if you dont ask
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Aint nothing you can do now she already seen the ? in you
  • BReddy
    BReddy Banned Users Posts: 360
    edited January 2011
    Options
    tell her... but say it in a joking manner then get serious. just bring it up out of no where, like on the phone and ? .
  • BReddy
    BReddy Banned Users Posts: 360
    edited January 2011
    Options
    but then again GET RUDE WITH THAT ? ! if she don't wanna comply........... On to the next one
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    stop taking her out then wait for her to say she wanna go out say sure then when ya'll go wait for her to pay since she invited you
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The words "GIRLFRIEND" and "MAKES ME" do not belong in a sentence formed by a grown.ass.man.

Either grow a set or ? yourself...E-ME-JIT-LEE.

And I aint even read the thread. The title tells me all I need to know about your issue. Tell ya girl I said play on playette. U captains dont learn til a ? lynching u wit cha own cape.

Holla at a spine homie.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ask yourself this........

what would happen if you stopped giving a ? ?

would the world end? no
    would you die? no
    would the ? leave? maybe
    would you ? over and die because of it? no

really, stop letting guilt guide your actions, because in life, you really don't HAVE to do ? (but pay your bills and maintain yourself). you letting emotions (guilt, fear) rule your actions. You SHOULDN'T, but it don't matter if you started off in the game simpin and ? up. I mean the choice is always yours to say no. it's your life, she just in it til you tell her to kick rocks or she leave on her own. so what. ? always saying "? change" well, ? it, ? change!
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    What the ? is wrong with you . Man if she makes more money than you she should be paying or have the decency to offer to pay. get rid of that ? for real , she's a bad person . If see know you ain't balling like that and she still want you to pay all the time , that mean she is a ? user.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Maybe she thinks that she is so special that she's entitled to have a man paying for everything she wants all the time. Having never met her, I can't comment on that, but you have to decide for yourself if you wanna be that man paying for everything. If you don't want to pay for all that ? and she doesn't want to be with a guy who isn't paying for everything, you could consider terminating the relationship. Considering this is only a 3 week affair, you should be able to end it without much mess.
  • movingfeet
    movingfeet Members Posts: 397 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    bassskim wrote: »
    I need a solution to this problem I'm having with my girl friend right now, thanks in advance for any suggestions. So I just recently started a relationship, we been together for just 2-3 weeks. We hung out 3 times in which I payed everytime. I drive to her, pay for gas, pay for dinner, movies, and anything that we do. I end up spending at least to $200 everytime we chill. She makes more money than me, she has 2 jobs where as me...I'm a student and only have a small part time job. She has never offered to pay for anything. When we goto the movies she just stands there when she orders the tickets, I don't want to be like "hey can you pay for youself?" so I just pay and don't say anything.Even worse, yesterday she bought this necklace and asked me to pay for it. A little rediculous for sure. You know, that's a big deal to me. The first time is fine but now it's like routine for her to do this. What should I tell her, and how should i tell her about this problem? I don't want to sound poor and be like "my money is tight want to go half half next time". It'll be weird
    Son first off you ? up cause first date you pay for then you cut that ? out FOR A LONG TIME either she would had stayed which would had been cool or left and save yo ass a hella lot of dough. Movies ok somewhat but a ? necklace for that ? I best to be ? every hole in her body that I can stick my ? into for that ? to happen. ? she seen yo ass comin a mile away and if I was you cut yo losses now and save yo self the time,dough and aggravation and find yo'self a new chick that's gonna not stress you bout dough.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    She doesn't MAKE you do anything.
  • movingfeet
    movingfeet Members Posts: 397 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    *looks at necklace*

*see's price*

? ditch tha ? .
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I don't know about the rest of you, but this thread seems a little suspect considering the other thread about asking your date to pay half.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    nah ? , you pay cuz you want to. If you simply ask her to pony up some duckets she'll either pay or skedaddle.
  • The_Recruiter
    The_Recruiter Members Posts: 289
    edited January 2011
    Options
    let her know.

? aint that difficult
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    ? you aint ? her right

Close thread
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    so many things wrong with the OP. Just commit that t/s....
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thread is moist and very pink.