Ravens QB Flacco: "Jim Zorn firing is an attack on me"

Options
2»

Comments

• allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    C'mon now that Ravens D is old & overrated now. ? coming in here talking the defense won those 13 games. Please. I don't like Flacco but he's def not medicore.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The Ravens receiving core was always kinda suspect with the exception of Mason until this year. But it was their recievers and that Ray Rice fumble that did them in that last game. Not Flacco.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Flacco just doesn't have that composure to make a big play when the pocket breaks down. he's just too much of a stiff. good qb but never will be elite or the guy to carry the team b/c of his inability to make things happen when pressured. he doesn't need to run around but he needs to make plays instead he usually crumbles. With that said against the Steelers he did show up and Boldin and Houzh dropped passes that would have changed the outcome of the game. Ravens still have no speed or play makers at WR.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Flacco just doesn't have that composure to make a big play when the pocket breaks down. he's just too much of a stiff. good qb but never will be elite or the guy to carry the team b/c of his inability to make things happen when pressured. he doesn't need to run around but he needs to make plays instead he usually crumbles. With that said against the Steelers he did show up and Boldin and Houzh dropped passes that would have changed the outcome of the game. Ravens still have no speed or play makers at WR.

we talking bout two plays. How bout the countless other plays when they were open and not thrown to. On top of that last time i checked, the receivers didnt give up 2 turnovers in three possessions. People wanna bring out season numbers when his numbers should have been better with that receiving core. Dude defines average and theres nothing wrong with that, every QB isnt great or elite
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Naw lil ? , your defense won 13 games, you are just along for the ride. You job is to pull a Roethlesberger and you can't even do that, you stay looking shook whenever the game is on your shoulder. You might fit the prototype of a QB height wise and throwing motion wise, but you fragilly dude.

Big for nothing mf, ole Scott Mitchell mf!!!!!!!!!!!

did you not see how terrible their secondary played all year minus Ed Reed? That was the constant weak spot in their defense and their loses usually came on big pass plays, Falcons, Steelers in playoffs, not cuz of Flacco
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    did you not see how terrible their secondary played all year minus Ed Reed? That was the constant weak spot in their defense and their loses usually came on big pass plays, Falcons, Steelers in playoffs, not cuz of Flacco

Ravens defense got exposed during that monday night game against the texans.

They looked old and tired.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i'm trying to figure out who actually gave a damn about Flacco's opinion regarding the car salesman firing. Flacco hasn't done anything to make people acknowledge that he's "mad" or whatever nonsense he's talking about. That team finally has the makings of an offensive powerhouse and it just didn't play out that way. If he feels its an attack on his gameplay then stop whining and play better next season. This ? Joe "My eyes are glued on you" Flacco.
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    we talking bout two plays. How bout the countless other plays when they were open and not thrown to. On top of that last time i checked, the receivers didnt give up 2 turnovers in three possessions. People wanna bring out season numbers when his numbers should have been better with that receiving core. Dude defines average and theres nothing wrong with that, every QB isnt great or elite

co mf sign