Why does Ross get flack for the CO thing and NWA dont get ? for bein from da burbs

Options
P-Dogg77
P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Reason
? ? on Ross for the CO thing but i aint never heard someone mentioning the so-called godfathers of gangsta rap true identities.

All of yall know damn well that not anyone from NWA was nearly as gangsta as they made themselves out to be . Infact they were well-off rich kids from the suburbs and they made music about killing fellow black brothers. Coonish much ?

Sometimes it just feels like white supremacists run the business.

Comments

• jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    well-off rich kids?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ross gets flack for denying being a co even though it was proven that he was a co
  • PlatinumStylez
    PlatinumStylez Members Posts: 383
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Them ? wasn't gangsters but they wasn't from the burbs except maybe cube.
  • Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol have you seen the house and neighbor hood Easy grew up in? that ? was not the burbs.....I dont even think Compton has any place for "well off rich kids" to live.
  • P-Dogg77
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Shouldnt you expect more from the godfathers of rap ? I sure as hell dont remember them openly talking about their lives prior to the music careers.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    theres some truth to this

eazy-e was a real g, but dre and cube were homosexuals

i dunno about yella and ren, but nobody gives a ? about them so it doesn't matter
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    ross gets flack for denying being a co even though it was proven that he was a co

that...also stealin another ? 's name & persona (to the point of growin the same damn ? hair) and not acknowledging it....he actually said he didn't take his name from the drug dealer rick ross lol
  • motrilla
    motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It's probably because Eazy-E dropped out of high school became a crip sold drugs and co-founded ruthless records with drug money.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    that...also stealin another ? 's name & persona (to the point of growin the same damn ? hair) and not acknowledging it....he actually said he didn't take his name from the drug dealer rick ross lol

that too, ross really takes his gimmick serious.
  • Scott T. Pimpin
    Scott T. Pimpin Members Posts: 5
    edited January 2011
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    All of yall know damn well that not anyone from NWA was nearly as gangsta as they made themselves out to be . Infact they were well-off rich kids from the suburbs and they made music about killing fellow black brothers. Coonish much ?

Hmm... Proof?
  • OsaNapp
    OsaNapp Confirm Email Posts: 123
    edited January 2011
    Options

i dunno about yella and ren, but nobody gives a ? about them so it doesn't matter
    hahahahahahahaha.....
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options

lmfaoo....
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Approve my post MODS
  • Hatter
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hmm... Proof?

Well like KTULU said i cant speak on Yela and rin, but Cube has said before that he has been a rapper since 13, and if you look at this pic of dre...well it speaks for itself.

24fdzq1.jpg
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ice Cube was going to college , Dre did world class wrecking crew , but Eazy was a drug dealer
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    motrilla wrote: »
    It's probably because Eazy-E dropped out of high school became a crip sold drugs and co-founded ruthless records with drug money.

ill go with this
  • P-Dogg77
    edited January 2011
    Options
    motrilla wrote: »

More like money from his rich parents
  • ChuckieInDaMurderAve
    ChuckieInDaMurderAve Members Posts: 1,787 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    AFAIK, Compton or South L.A. are far from burbs. N.W.A are not as gangster as their songs, but the songs were just stories about life in the inner city streets portrayed in first person. (Well, in Straight Outta Compton anyways)

If any gangsta rapper actually lived up to the musical boasts they'd have been in jail as soon as they made their first record. See X-Raided for a perfect example.
  • Hatter
    edited January 2011
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    More like money from his rich parents

lol who are these rich parents? and if they were rich enough to co-found a record label for there son why were they living in Ghetto ass compton?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    eazy-e died, his ghost climbed a dark mountain in a bone thugs video, and then he turned into a baby and a thinner isaac hayes with wings flew off with him into the sky

can ross do that?

nope.
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited January 2011
    Options
    BECAUSE

when your in the elite circle nobody cares

have you seen the amount of people that have co-signed and/or have been photographed chillin with ross???

i really think once you make no one gives a ? . the whole game is a fraud.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    BECAUSE

have you seen the amount of people that have co-signed and/or have been photographed chillin with ross???

pretty much
  • P-Dogg77
    edited January 2011
    Options
    BECAUSE

It is a big fraud indeed. I hope all of you realize this and stop getting so surprised when rappers get exposed.
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »

Thats my exact problem wit Ross. Y lie u makin urself look sketchy. If u wasnt on no funny ? then y u gotta deny it. He pulled a 360 when them negatives dropped
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thats my exact problem wit Ross. Y lie u makin urself look sketchy. If u wasnt on no funny ? then y u gotta deny it. He pulled a 360 when them negatives dropped

i used to ask the same question

why he took so long to respond with that "do what we gotta do to pray over the meatloaf" line

you coulda been said that ? 5 months ago....

but the truth is,these rappers on major labels have handlers,,,they gotta make sure the A&R/publicits/VP of Urban Music Division/VP of Artist Developement approve of what they will say and look like

thats why i say its funny how dudes claim to be running major criminal operations while being signed to a major label...major label artists dont got that type of time...its tooooo much corporate ? they goin thru in meetings and radio spots