Is this guy next??...

Options
cuttadc13
cuttadc13 Members Posts: 1,626 ✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Reason
I've been seeing his music posted in a lot of people's pages that are in college and young people in general...will he get the Wiz treatment?

These are a few I keep seeing..

Comments

• Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited January 2011
    Options
    no
    asher roth couldnt blow,so why will this guy???
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    no
  • owHOTdman
    owHOTdman Members Posts: 400
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ehh i like the beat selection but he aint that dope
  • cuttadc13
    edited January 2011
    Options
    no

lmao remember how the net blew Asher Roth up!?? only for him to fade into the mist right after his album dropped lol smh
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited January 2011
    Options
    cuttadc13 wrote: »
    lmao remember how the net blew Asher Roth up!?? only for him to fade into the mist right after his album dropped lol smh

lol

thats what im sayin

the college circuit has its perks,but i think wiz k is the only person that has really made an impact off of it
  • owHOTdman
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol

thats what im sayin

the college circuit has its perks,but i think wiz k is the only person that has really made an impact off of it
    cant we say drake blew up off the college circut to?
    i mean now his demographic has changed but in the beginning like comebacks season so far gone days? id say it was college
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited January 2011
    Options
    awww man

your right

before the the fanbase he had now,
    it was all college kids talkin about "ayo,you heard that mixtape by the wheelchair guy off degrassi"

i heard that so much till i had to go d/l,,,and i really liked it,,,so yeah

i was one of the ? off ones when he signed to YM and started being a wayne clone

cant blame him,he still made hits regardless

so yeah,
    wiz and drake
    ***crosses fingers for big krit***
  • cuttadc13
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yea...so even tho it really don't "seem" like dude is even gonna reach Asher Roth pre-album status...can't count him out yet lol... On another note: How long do u think Wiz is gonna last longevity wise?..think he'll outlast Drake?
  • owHOTdman
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yea...so even tho it really don't "seem" like dude is even gonna reach Asher Roth pre-album status...can't count him out yet lol... On another note: How long do u think Wiz is gonna last longevity wise?..think he'll outlast Drake?
    i feel that if wiz dont switch up that subject matter and show some growth he is gonna fall by the wayside
    drake has shown the abilty to somewhat switch it up so he is gonna last a bit longer
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited January 2011
    Options

nooooo way what so ever

drake has songwriting talents,R&B persona,so even if the whole rap audience hate him he can still write R&B songs and do a guest verse and/or the hook

if you bring something extra to the game,you got a chance of staying...jus like souljah boy. he may be in the game for one more album but he can jus fall back and make beats

whiz,he jus got a cool niche,but he aint the only person that can pull off his niche
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I know a couple of dude who ? with him... but from what I hear its mostly that white stoner fanbase, a real small one
  • cuttadc13
    edited January 2011
    Options
    owHOTdman wrote: »
    i feel that if wiz dont switch up that subject matter and show some growth he is gonna fall by the wayside
    drake has shown the abilty to somewhat switch it up so he is gonna last a bit longer

thats what I was thinkin...All people hear Wiz rap about is Weed smokin...and life with weed...and how high he is or wants to be..lol His album is gonna be called "Rolling Papers"!! lmao u don't get more one-dimensional than that