Anybody remember when Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez burned down a mansion?

Options
soul rattler
soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in The Reason

TLC member charged with setting Andre Rison's Georgia home on fire

Rap singer Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes of the hit group TLC faces arson charges in a fire that destroyed the house of her boyfriend, football player Andre Rison, in the exclusive Atlanta suburb of Alpharetta, GA.

Lopes, 24, is accused of setting fire to cardboard in an empty whirlpool at the Atlanta Falcons football star's two-story stucco $861,000 mansion after Rison and some friends returned home from an all-night outing, according to news reports.

Police said Lopes also slapped and cursed at Rison and smashed two cars outside his home.

Lopes turned herself in at the Fulton County Police Department the day after the fire. She was arrested and charged with arson in the first degree and criminal damage to property in the second degree.

Bond was set at $510,000. Rison would not comment on the fire, which completely destroyed his home.

Rison and Lopes have had troubles before. Last year, he was arrested in a grocery parking lot after allegedly hitting Lopes and firing a gun (JET, Oct, 11, 1993). The charges were dismissed.

left-eye-21.jpg
RisonHouse_display_image.jpg?1281622261
19940627-750-37.jpg

Comments

• soul rattler
    edited January 2011
    Options
    bump for the real ? who recognize real. Lefteye burned down a house and got away with it.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yes ? was crazy walked away like it was nothing
  • soul rattler
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yes ? was crazy walked away like it was nothing

Real talk. Rappers talk about shooting, stabbing, and dropping refrigerators on people, Lefteye took down a house in a presumably white neighborhood. I think this qualifies her as a legend. Possibly the GOAT
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    LOL I remember this when it happend and my pops was like
    "it would'nt be enough rocks for that ? to hide under, I'll overturn every one of them and choke that ? out" and my old man is prone to snap out too lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i would've prob done her in if i would've been dude, i would've lost it,u know what it is losing it all in minutes because of a chick
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    LOL I remember this when it happend and my pops was like
    "it would'nt be enough rocks for that ? to hide under, I'll overturn every one of them and choke that ? out" and my old man is prone to snap out too lol

LMAO..my old man was the same way.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol me and Andre Rison son was in the same basketball camp when we was little
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Real talk. Rappers talk about shooting, stabbing, and dropping refrigerators on people, Lefteye took down a house in a presumably white neighborhood. I think this qualifies her as a legend. Possibly the GOAT

? got me rofl
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol me and Andre Rison son was in the same basketball camp when we was little

gottdamn ? how old are u

and them tlc chciks where gangsta....

"Back in the 1990s, TLC became the top-selling girl group of all time, so they had some power. So much power, in fact, that once when the group didn't get money owed them by their record label, they held storied record executive Clive Davis at gunpoint."
  • soul rattler
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i would've prob done her in if i would've been dude, i would've lost it,u know what it is losing it all in minutes because of a chick

Yeah well that's what good ? can do. It can make you forgive a chick for burning down your house. LeftEye won... until she lost.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    gottdamn ? how old are u

and them tlc chciks where gangsta....

"Back in the 1990s, TLC became the top-selling girl group of all time, so they had some power. So much power, in fact, that once when the group didn't get money owed them by their record label, they held storied record executive Clive Davis at gunpoint."

lol Im young as hell it was when Grant Hill was still on the Pistons
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yeah well that's what good ? can do. It can make you forgive a chick for burning down your house. LeftEye won... until she lost.

yea i feel u lol
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Honestly if that me she would have died way before that car crash.
    May her soul rest in peace tho.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i wouldve put her in 8 headlocks....may she r.i.p
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I would have strapped her to a table, cut off her eyelids, and give her nothing but sleeping pills to eat.
  • soul rattler
    edited January 2011
    Options
    King Drew wrote: »
    I would have strapped her to a table, cut off her eyelids, and give her nothing but sleeping pills to eat.

Chill son you know you woulda took one look in her cute ass face and forgave her.
    Lisa-Left-Eye-Lopes-99.jpg
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yall ninjas talkin bout you wouldve killed her if she had done that to you obviously don't know how much rep TLC has in this city.
  • soul rattler
    edited January 2011
    Options
    hlf wrote: »
    Yall ninjas talkin bout you wouldve killed her if she had done that to you obviously don't know how much rep TLC has in this city.

You saying they were some gangstas or something?
  • Stew
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You saying they were some gangstas or something?

lol that's not what I'm talking about specifically but they did run up on Clive Davis strapped about there royalty money so yea I'd call that pretty gangsta.

Other then that they know and knew everybody that was anybody that would do anything for them. Could of beeb a reason why A Rison didn't try to do anything to her.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    hlf wrote: »
    lol that's not what I'm talking about specifically but they did run up on Clive Davis strapped about there royalty money so yea I'd call that pretty gangsta.

Other then that they know and knew everybody that was anybody that would do anything for them. Could of beeb a reason why A Rison didn't try to do anything to her.

Nah cuz she used to get played when she was on Death Row and wasn't nobody doin ? .
  • Stew
    edited January 2011
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Nah cuz she used to get played when she was on Death Row and wasn't nobody doin ? .

I did say in this city. Not too many were gonna test Death Row at that time anyway other then the dude who is no longer living.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i woulda hit it
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    young ? ...who could forget this ? ...it's still a joke/punchline to people over a certain age
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i wouldve put her in 8 headlocks....may she r.i.p

he did...Andre Rison and Left Eye used to beat each other's ass
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    why she do that?

TLC are the GOAT