stuff that usta annoy you about t.v shows...

Options
damobb2deep
damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
i usta hate on the old "simpsons" episodes when they would out of nowherre change the hair color of a charater ( ex mo goin from grey hair 2 black) im like wtf yall ran outta that color or somthin...

also i usta hate the fact that garfield could talk wit out movin his mouth... also on the garfield show i jus wanted 2 break that damn egg that usta jus show his legs....

on animaniacs that lil girl that usta allways get that dog in trouble after he den saved her life countless times usta ? me off

i usta hate the fact that the lil kids usta neva give the "trix" rabbit no cereal im like" its his ? !!!! he on the box"

i usta hate on nick jr when " face" would do that " burr burr burr!!!" ? after every time he would say nick jr....

and on rugrats i usta hate the fact that angelica could talk 2 adults and the babies... i aint get that... also chucky was like 2 or 3 and could not talk i aint get that....

add on....

Comments

1449225 Members Posts: 164
    edited February 2010
    Options
    White kids always run out the room and say "I hate you mom/dad dont ever talk to me AGAIN" Man I tried that ? one day then I woke up in the E.R. 2 days later
  • damobb2deep
    edited February 2010
    Options
    1449225 wrote: »
    White kids always run out the room and say "I hate you mom/dad dont ever talk to me AGAIN" Man I tried that ? one day then I woke up in the E.R. 2 days later
    lol i was scared 2 do that ? .....
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The cheesy music in the background when it was "moral-of-the-episode-time"....
    Back in the day, Dragonballz taking 3 episodes for Goku to power-up
  • damobb2deep
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Simma II wrote: »
    The cheesy music in the background when it was "moral-of-the-episode-time"....
    Back in the day, Dragonballz taking 3 episodes for Goku to power-up

hell yea.... then the fight was 5 mins....then who ever he was fightin was spooked and shakin lettin him power up.... beat his as while he tryna power up.... u must want yo ass whooped....smh
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i always hated when u watched ? like martin and one person had a really annoying laugh...and that ? used to have me listening out for it instead of paying attention to the actual show
  • Simma II
    edited February 2010
    Options
    hell yea.... then the fight was 5 mins....then who ever he was fightin was spooked and shakin lettin him power up.... beat his as while he tryna power up.... u must want yo ass whooped....smh

I've been saying this for the longest time!!! LOL!!!!!!!
  • Simma II
    edited February 2010
    Options
    pimpmvp wrote: »
    lol at vegeta being a lil hoe ass ? ...how can kakarot....be stronger than me...the prince of sayians...oh hating ass

lol!!!!!!!
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Lol at Vegeta being a lil hoe ass ? ...How can Kakarot....be stronger than me...The prince of sayians...oh hating ass

yo... do not hate on the prince of all sayians.. that ? was a beast, he just took a lot of pride in himself, and worked his ass off.. someone just being natually better than him didn't compute.. it was like a system failure.. that in turn made that ? work harder..
  • Simma II
    edited February 2010
    Options
    it was always tommys loud ass laughing off camera..

Yup. I do that in real life sometimes just for laughs: "Ahh.... ah ....ah... ah"
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options

i usta hate the fact that the lil kids usta neva give the "trix" rabbit no cereal im like" its his ? !!!! he on the box"

and on rugrats i usta hate the fact that angelica could talk 2 adults and the babies... i aint get that... also chucky was like 2 or 3 and could not talk i aint get that.

Both of those two things ? me off immensely.
  • Simma II
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Like that ? that hit the gym ever day for hours at a time...then a natural ass ? like LeBron comes outta nowhere lol

You know who was overrated? Piccolo. He only won like 2 fights but kept throwing off his white heavy cape as if it ever made him win after doing so
  • damobb2deep
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Like that ? that hit the gym ever day for hours at a time...then a natural ass ? like LeBron comes outta nowhere lol

lmao!!!!! that ? would ? me off 2.....
  • damobb2deep
    edited February 2010
    Options
    when i was into pokemon i usta get ? @ the show cuz ash would always give away his damn pokemon...( charzard,primeape,butterfree) im like whats the ? gettin them then...
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options

lol, this ? vegeta just trained non-stop, ? went to planets with no gravity, trained till he almost lost his life.....went through extreme measures to get stronger and stronger.. this ? goku just laughing like " ss2? 2 my ? ?? my son can do that....watch this"

super-saiyan-3-goku.jpg
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    this thread is hilarious

? called Goku the Lebron of Super Saiyans LOL

and the Trix rabbit got no love, them lil white kids was always cuffin his ? SMH

and I couldn't stand Pepe Le Pew ol' ? ass LOL

if shorty ain't checking for you, why you keep hoppin casually after the ? . ? you know you stink LOL

breedin a whole generation of persistent ? type ? LOL

also I couldn't stand Popeye and Bluto constantly coming to blows for competing over that skinny ass chick Olive Oyl

? eating spinach, ya'll ? should just go find some betta ? instead of a weak chick only rolling with the winner of the fight

teachin young ? it's okay to beef over broads SMH & LOL
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    When the characters are having dialogue, and then one looks straight into the camera and basically ? up the whole vibe.

Will Smith did this a few times in Fresh Prince is fucken made me mad.

Still does, it ruins the authenticity of the characters within the context of the show.
  • damobb2deep
    edited February 2010
    Options
    this thread is hilarious

and the Trix rabbit got no love, them lil white kids was always cuffin his ? SMH

if shorty ain't checking for you, why you keep hoppin casually after the ? . ? you know you stink LOL

lmao i sho 4 got bout his ass.....

o yea dude that always wanted 2 catch the roadrunner ( forgot dude name)... why u keep buyin from acme and the ? stay not workin try another damn company....
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    When the characters are having dialogue, and then one looks straight into the camera and basically ? up the whole vibe.Will Smith did this a few times in Fresh Prince is fucken made me mad.

Still does, it ruins the authenticity of the characters within the context of the show.

joker used to always do that in the batman cartoons, that ? was hilarious.. like he was the only one that was aware that he was in a comic
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    joker used to always do that in the batman cartoons, that ? was hilarious.. like he was the only one that was aware that he was in a comic

Yeh when Will Smith talked into the camera, mid-show, it just ? everything up for a second because you supposed to be a sitcom, not a reality show..
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Word...DBZ...took 10 years for one fight to happen

lol hell yeah.
  • damobb2deep
    edited February 2010
    Options
    this thread is hilarious

also I couldn't stand Popeye and Bluto constantly coming to blows for competing over that skinny ass chick Olive Oyl

? eating spinach, ya'll ? should just go find some betta ? instead of a weak chick only rolling with the dude of the fight

teachin young ? it's okay to beef over broads SMH & LOL

lol.... but true @ the same time
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    word ACME made the worst products.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    c/s dat dbz ? whole heartedly...a ? b waitin for days for da fight...? be bout ready to unleash da spirit bomb, then outta nowhere..."on da next episode of dragon ball z"....smh
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    acme prollie gave him hella store credit though....i mean he lived in the desert... it's not like he mad many options... maybe they was the only ones tryna deliver to a ? rock in the middle of nowhere
  • Simma II
    edited February 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    acme prollie gave him hella store credit though....i mean he lived in the desert... it's not like he mad many options... maybe they was the only ones tryna deliver to a ? rock in the middle of nowhere

He had an ACME Rewards-Card
    Got Gift cards a lot
    I think ACME gave 15% back on his total purchase for 3 months.