Women and this bullish

Options
king hassan
king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in The Powder Room
I'm going to start working out, get back to like I used to be. FOH with that ? , yo lazy ass not working out ? , you happy being obese and that ? piping you happy you obese. Stop wit the lies.

Comments

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i be seeing that ? ALL THE TIME on facebook from fat chicks. it always be the fat ones who brag bout how they "bout to hit up the gym." lyin ass. like they want a pat on the back or some ? . ? u still obese.
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Lol mannn if I had a dollar every time I heard or saw this.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    DAMN Kang

what you catch your girl eating a McGriddle this morning?
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    damn...this ? really hurt my soul :(

ethered smh

i thought we was friends kang h
  • J-GUTTA
    edited February 2011
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »

ethered smh

*cuffs Junes ASS*

Na baby you just riiight.
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Well damn Kang, im saying tho. I miss one day and you just set me out huh? lol
  • king hassan
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i be seeing that ? ALL THE TIME on facebook from fat chicks. it always be the fat ones who brag bout how they "bout to hit up the gym." lyin ass. like they want a pat on the back or some ? . ? u still obese.
    Bruh, smh
    Lol mannn if I had a dollar every time I heard or saw this.
    We'd be on Bill Gates level
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    DAMN Kang

what you catch your girl eating a McGriddle this morning?
    Nah, I better not
    junegemini wrote: »

ethered smh

June we tighter than panty hose 2 sizes small

Hummz, you doing your thang, I see you
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    they always claiming to work out but you see them at mcdonals with a Super Sized meal
  • king hassan
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I was telling my woman the other day that she is picking up weight. and she like "I know, I need to work out" -me with the Shaq face. So she tells me to call her in the morn so she can hit the treadmill, she ain't hitting the treadmill smh

Other chick at the gig, real pretty, she Creole and Mexican, talking bout how she used to look, FOH!
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I was telling my woman the other day that she is picking up weight. and she like "I know, I need to work out" -me with the Shaq face. So she tells me to call her in the morn so she can hit the treadmill, she ain't hitting the treadmill smh

Other chick at the gig, real pretty, she Creole and Mexican, talking bout how she used to look, FOH!

I'm not with that ? at all...if you tell your woman she's picking up weight and she doesn't proceed to start to make herself healthier that's a bad sign not only physically but mentally too..she's getting comfortable and feels like you should/would accept and love her no matter how she looks...which is the dumbest ? a woman can EVER think
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol King say he dont give a ? no mo....
  • blackrain
    edited February 2011
    Options

i just saw your response in another thread...do you really want me to answer that gag reflex question lol
  • hummingbird
    edited February 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    i just saw your response in another thread...do you really want me to answer that gag reflex question lol

lol of course.
  • blackrain
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol of course.

then no, no you don't lol
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm not with that ? at all...if you tell your woman she's picking up weight and she doesn't proceed to start to make herself healthier that's a bad sign not only physically but mentally too..she's getting comfortable and feels like you should/would accept and love her no matter how she looks...which is the dumbest ? a woman can EVER think

what if u got fat tho?
  • blackrain
    edited February 2011
    Options
    what if u got fat tho?

that wouldn't happen because that's something i'm extremely self conscious of...but even if it did I wouldn't expect my woman to still be physically attracted to me if I have a drastic change from the person she met me as...most people gain weight over the years, that's normal, but some people get complacent and just stop giving a ? feeling like their s/o should just "accept me as I am"...that's not healthy nor is it attractive in any way
  • hummingbird
    edited February 2011
    Options
    what if u got fat tho?

he wont because he knows I would have a ? fit.
  • hummingbird
    edited February 2011
    Options
    then no, no you don't lol

ellllll ohhhhh ellll.
  • blackrain
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ellllll ohhhhh ellll.

you asked me to tell the truth
  • king hassan
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Man I mention that ? every day too, ? that
    lol King say he dont give a ? no mo....
    Hell nah bruh, ? dat. If I'm all deisel and she getting out there, that won't work. I already told her I'm out if she does, she started crying I just repeated what I said
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

Hell nah bruh, ? dat. If I'm all deisel and she getting out there, that won't work. I already told her I'm out if she does, she started crying I just repeated what I said

rofl....good ?
  • J-GUTTA
    edited February 2011
    Options

Yo I kid you not there's this chick at the gym Monday through Friday 3 hours easily she looks like a Blonde Chyna her husband use to be 800lbs he's down to 4 something though.

Kang making his girl cry early in the morning if that aint gangsta I don't know what is.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    im glad my man dont act like king h...we'd be fighting :(

with that being said...i've been in the gym on a regular and changed up my eating habits...i aint studdin' what you say king h lol
  • blackrain
    edited February 2011
    Options

stick to it...to some it may seem harsh or superficial but it's not...physical attractiveness is a big part of any successful relationship and people try to pretend it's a bad thing...that and somebody just not caring about their physical state points to a larger problem mentally or emotionally they may be dealing with too...could be a serious issue or something as simple as laziness but either way complacency shouldn't ever be accepted
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The worse is when they keep that pregnancy weight on them