social engineering working !

Options
John Prewett
John Prewett Members Posts: 755
edited February 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Wonderful news ! The civil rights movement is being successful. Some young people of both/all races are bonding. Cooperating ! Working together to get a job done. Like the young interracial gang that tried to home invade Jack Crawford's home in Pensacola FL.

When ole geezer Jack opened the door, one of them hit him in the head with a baseball bat. Unfortuneately for the youthful wanna be home invader, he failed to know how hard Jack's head was and therefore did not apply enough azz to the swing. The little Rainbow coalition gang also probably didn't expect Jack to have a pistol [luckily for the gang of low caliber], with which Jack proceeded to shot two of the gang. Jack could have shot the third, but did not cause he didn't want to shoot a rapidly fleeing punk in the back. Moral of the story: It's evidence American youth is coming together racially,... the ringleader of the gang was white,.... Aiin't it grand ! Too bad LBJ and MLK aren't here to rejoice with us.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20110201/NEWS01/102010332/Bonds-set-for-teens-in-botched-home-invasion

Comments

• Drgoo0285
    Drgoo0285 Members Posts: 513 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    He was wearing more than a dozen gold rings on his hands and several gold chains around his neck. Asked whether he thought all of that gold made him a robbery target, he shrugged his shoulders.

"They're lucky I let them live," he said. "The next time I'll ? them."
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    he shoulda shot him in the back anyways. ? them lil ? .
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The little Rainbow coalition gang also probably didn't expect Jack to have a pistol [luckily for the gang of low caliber]-
    so it was at this point i realized you're not that well-versed in the matter of what makes a handgun round effective
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    This is great new. We really are in need of a major interracial gang in America.
    ever since Charles Bronson wiped out those dudes in Death Wish III we've been at a loss for one
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    He killed the giggler man! The giggler!
    this is truly one of the most ridiculous movies of all time