False Prophet 2 Lets Get Personal.

Options
Real Lady
Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
edited February 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)

The religion christianity came from voodoo practices of the kkk...however black christians CHANGED the doctrine, but many christians, still practice voodoo practices behind the scenes

Comments

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    um...

no.

Christianity as an organized religion predates the KKK by, oh I don't know... about 1500 years (if you set it's start date at the convening of the First Council of Nicea, longer if you don't).

Try again.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • oliverlang
    oliverlang Members Posts: 593
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with youtube. This is an example of why I hate it.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    far be it from me to protect christianity, but...

tumblr_le1z9t4UWG1qa58bio1_500.gif
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    what makes it bad is not that its total ? , but that theres a kernel of truth in it. thusly, the viewer will naturally reject the ? and accidentally throw away the truth too.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    what makes it bad is not that its total ? , but that theres a kernel of truth in it. thusly, the viewer will naturally reject the ? and accidentally throw away the truth too.

What in the video do you believe to be true? And what leads you to believe that that information is accurate?
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    vboy513 wrote: »
    What in the video do you believe to be true? And what leads you to believe that that information is accurate?

that those people are false prophets. i dont believe that; i know that.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

There's soooooo many videos on the internet like that. Purposely put up there... so too cool for school people will remain ignorant by doing what you just said about rejecting truth while rejecting the ? .
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    that those people are false prophets. i dont believe that; i know that.

I was just wondering. Because besides that, everything else was pretty much off.