Ladies: So you only give your man sex 1-2 times a month and you expect faithfulness?

Options
nex gin
nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in The Powder Room
I won't say the following are facts, but moreso generalizations that I think the average man will agree w/.
When it comes to sex we...

1.) ....generally don't attach emotions to the act of sex as a woman would.
2.) ....want to get it as much as possible.
3.) ....are sometimes driven, in our actions, by the necessity for it.
4.) ....ain't trying to be in a relationship where we aren't getting it or getting enough of it.

Now again...these are just generalizations for the sake of illustration.
This topic has come up several times this week for me...the most recent being this morning's Strawberry letter on the Steve Harvey morning show. A husband wrote in saying that he had been messing around w/ another woman for 3 years. He loved everything about his wife aside from the fact that she only gave him sex 1-2 times a month. The side-chick he had was, of course, satisfying all of his sexual needs. He wanted out of the side relationship, but he couldn't see himself leaving it because the sex was good and plentiful. I know of a lot of men who deal w/ this in their main relationship. We can have a strong love for the right woman, but if the sex ain't right.....well you get the idea.

So ladies....do you really expect to keep a man w/ this 1-2 times a month fuckery? Alot of yall get it in like rabbits during the dating phase, but turn into straight up nuns once the man commits to you. Shouldn't that be considered false advertisement and thereby exonerate a man from any future indiscretions? After all, he signed up for one thing and got something else.

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    now watch some chick come in hear and say something dumb like,,,,cheating is never ok
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    She can't give you sex 1-3 times a month AND ? Tyrone 3 times week

The ? needs a rest
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sometimes...i say this strongly...sometimes when a female aint giving her man enough sex,another man is taking your time
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    there are many reasons why the sex can decline.

but as a woman, you gotta be realistic and know your man.

if, when you met this ? , yall was ? 3 times a day, and a few years later you "too tired" to do it more than once a month, the end is near.
  • nex gin
    edited February 2011
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    now watch some chick come in hear and say something dumb like,,,,cheating is never ok

I guarantee somebody will say it.
    So are women really expecting a man to stay w/ them for the rest of their lives and be neglected sexually?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    what about if wifey got the herp t/s?

you should be thankful that wifey don't want you to risk skidding across her braille during the time she is bumped up cause her valtrex game is low for the month:(

seems like she really care about you fam :shrugs
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Needs to be communication on how much each person wants it. I think even if both were satisfied with the right amount, somebody can still cheat anyway.
  • American.Loo
    edited February 2011
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    I guarantee somebody will say it.
    So are women really expecting a man to stay w/ them for the rest of their lives and be neglected sexually?

believe it or not. some are. i made a similar thread to this recently.

have you seen "i think i love my wife"

dude was happy with his family ....except he was getting NO ? . so it made him vulnerable to the advances of another woman.
  • nex gin
    edited February 2011
    Options
    there are many reasons why the sex can decline.

but as a woman, you gotta be realistic and know your man.

if, when you met this ? , yall was ? 3 times a day, and a few years later you "too tired" to do it more than once a month, the end is near.

I completely agree w/ this, but apparently a lot of women don't understand the concept of consistency. I've heard too many stories recently where dudes are completely fine w/ their s/o in all areas except for the bedroom. The lack of sex has driven them all to adultery. You can't give a ? mind blowing sex 4 times a week while yall are dating then drop down to 1-2 every 2 months once he says "I Do".
  • nex gin
    edited February 2011
    Options

dude was happy with his family ....except he was getting NO ? . so it made him vulnerable to the advances of another woman.

Yeah I saw that movie and the whole time I was looking at my wife like "you better be taking notes". Another woman will always be willing to do what yours won't.
    I think what is bothering me is that I've been hearing a lot of women trying to justify their actions lately. They all say roughly the same thing.....emotional connection over physical connection. I completely understand that a deeper connection is required for a long lasting relationship. However, that doesn't negate the fact that we have physical needs as well. It's like once they got the man this "Mission Complete" alarm fires off in their heads which simultaneously cuts off the sex drive.
  • blakfyahking
    edited February 2011
    Options

that movie is the reason why I got divorced:(
  • American.Loo
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yeah I saw that movie and the whole time I was looking at my wife like "you better be taking notes". Another woman will always be willing to do what yours won't.
    I think what is bothering me is that I've been hearing a lot of women trying to justify their actions lately. They all say roughly the same thing.....emotional connection over physical connection. It's like once they got the man this "Mission Complete" alarm fires off in their heads which simultaneously cuts off the sex drive.

yes that happens some times. they say men use love to get sex, women use sex to get love.

then you have other women that live for the 'emotional high' they get from connecting with a new person, which is impossible to sustain after you've been with your mate for a while because, lets face it, their just not new. so, if thats what she needs to feel any sexual attraction, ? wont end well.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    No point in being married then
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Cheating is never right but if a women anit giving up the ? then that ? needs to leave her ass. Women need to be more understanding to a mans needs and stop putting themselves over the entire relationship.

1-3 times a month anit ? , in a real committed relationship I should be getting it 3 times a week and on the off days some good head.
  • American.Loo
    edited February 2011
    Options
    that movie is the reason why I got divorced:(

Tell us your story.

and by the way, i'm experiencing whats going on in this thread right now in my personal life. the sex has decreased dramatically as we try to rebuild our relationship. that, plus a baby has made it difficult. i held out for a while, but last thursday night this chick that likes me ? the ? outta me. hadnt had a screw like that in a LOOOONG time. really didnt feel bad, either.
  • nex gin
    edited February 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    She can't give you sex 1-3 times a month AND ? Tyrone 3 times week

The ? needs a rest

See.....now you trying to get a chick shot.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    this is why im in no rush to get married. ive heard from many diff married people that sex declines. smh
  • American.Loo
    edited February 2011
    Options
    its funny. things arent so simple as "well if your wife aint ? you, just divorce her"

what if this man is in a situation where he genuinely loves his wife, and doesnt want to break up his family over some ? . i keep going back to the chris rock movie because you rarely see it depicted from the perspective of a genuinely good guy in a tough spot.
  • nex gin
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Tell us your story.

and by the way, i'm experiencing whats going on in this thread right now in my personal life. the sex has decreased dramatically as we try to rebuild our relationship. that, plus a baby has made it difficult. i held out for a while, but last thursday night this chick that likes me ? the ? outta me. hadnt had a screw like that in a LOOOONG time. really didnt feel bad, either.

I can't even feel bad for chicks any more when it comes to this. The fact that they aren't even concerned about their man's needs speaks volumes to the level of selfishness. I could understand if there was a legitimate medical reason, but outside of that....they asking for problems. I been in my relationship 15 years so I know exactly how you feeling bruh.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i wouldn't think it's out of the realm of possibilities that a man will stray if he ain't gettin none. but i would never do that. i mean where are these women that just stop liking sex all of a sudden. if my man is layin it down, why wouldn't i want ? all the time? i've been with my man for almost 7 years and married for 4, and i can not go more than a few days w/o sex. i mean the sex is great and a lot of fun, why on earth would i want to deprive myself? if he's not gettin any that means i'm not gettin any either. i can come home from a long day at work, be tired as hell, but you better believe i'll wake up out my sleep for that ? . we're still in love, but more importantly still in ? and that def helps keep the spark alive

That's some real talk Kai you sound like a good wife, if you can cook and clean that ? married someone really special LOL. But on a serious note sadly a lot of women don't feel that way about sex and only think of themselves.
  • blakfyahking
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Tell us your story.

were friends for like a year.................then finally dated and ? like rabbits for 2 years

got married.................? like rabbits the 1st year even tho there was a steady decline

throw in work, family issues, a mortgage, a newborn baby, and about 40lbs........................now you have a husband stressed the ? out from work and dealing with a chick nagging every 5 mins cause she was insecure

throw in a military deployment, and the ? ultimately was a wrap

the biggest issue was the intimacy more than the sex disappeared, it's like we had different goals

ie., different goals like = I wanted some ? , but she was "comfortable" LOL
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    its funny. things arent so simple as "well if your wife aint ? you, just divorce her"

what if this man is in a situation where he genuinely loves his wife, and doesnt want to break up his family over some ? . i keep going back to the chris rock movie because you rarely see it depicted from the perspective of a genuinely good guy in a tough spot.

If his Wife "loved" him she would be puttin out. Its that simple.
  • nex gin
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i wouldn't think it's out of the realm of possibilities that a man will stray if he ain't gettin none. but i would never do that. i mean where are these women that just stop liking sex all of a sudden. if my man is layin it down, why wouldn't i want ? all the time? i've been with my man for almost 7 years and married for 4, and i can not go more than a few days w/o sex. i mean the sex is great and a lot of fun, why on earth would i want to deprive myself? if he's not gettin any that means i'm not gettin any either. i can come home from a long day at work, be tired as hell, but you better believe i'll wake up out my sleep for that ? . we're still in love, but more importantly still in ? and that def helps keep the spark alive

Unfortunately you are not the norm. I know women that love the sex w/ their partner but they just have a low libido. I remember a couple months ago Erykah Badu said that she doesn't care if her man sleeps around because she has a low sex drive and she understands that he has needs. It surprised me to hear that coming from her, but at least she acknowledged it.

EDIT:
    I'm just really surprised at the amount of women that I've encountered lately that are the opposite of you and wonder why their men are being unfaithful. Men are simple creatures for the most part. ? us and feed us and we pretty much good to go.
  • American.Loo
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I can't even feel bad for chicks any more when it comes to this. The fact that they aren't even concerned about their man's needs speaks volumes to the level of selfishness. I could understand if there was a legitimate medical reason, but outside of that....they asking for problems. I been in my relationship 15 years so I know exactly how you feeling bruh.

word up. it was like i would ask her about it, and she'd be like "why, are you cheating?"

my reply "i'm the kind of ? where, when i STOP asking you for sex, thats when you need to worry."
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    A woman that only gives a man sex once or twice a month to her man doesn't expect ? . She already knows that relationship is over she's only ? him that one or two times to get him to stop ? and still pay her light bill. Plus a woman that is only ? you once or twice a month either isn't sexually attracted to you any more or she's ? someone else anyway. Either way it goes that woman is just counting the days till something better comes along.