Ladies U ever stop talking to a dude because he Jank was little?

Options
2»

Comments

• JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    women aint gonna ? with you if :

you dont have money

? isnt big enough

too nice

too light

too dark etc.....

but who are they to judge anybody??
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I honestly don't care if a chick calls my ? little. If the ? was still lettin me hit the guts with this tiny tim ? , that's her L and my W.
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ain't trying make it into ? . i think it weird. women that cut they hair to get weaves is weird to me. that it b, no diss

kinda what u doing huh?

How so? You were obviously trying to get one up on the dude while I was just agreeing with Cali. Stop REACHING, breh
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    There;s no way you can bounce back from that................... in public too damn

But still, lmaooooo
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LOL.. I remember this one chick I had who's ? looked deformed in such a way that I couldn't bring myself to hit it. She had the panties off an everything. It was like the slit went from her ass ? damn near to her belly button. I was mentally ? when i seen it.. She asked me what was the matter and I asked what was going on down there.. She was like "down where" then I pointed to her ? and she couldn't figure out what I was talking about so i just said it. "Your slit looks like it zips up" That ? went the ? off on me.. LOL

romfflmao ^^^ well damn